Customize

Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

Per an inside contact, Bob Keenan, who is Hubbtard's Personal PR in UK, is still not well and will need another operation.

Although one does not wish him any physical suffering, it is ironic that this high, high HIGH official in UK Scientology who is supposed to be Hubbtard's personal representative, is not benefiting from Hubbtard's very own tech.

Sure wish he would wake up and GTFO.

Found this old thread on him FYI:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/main-scilon-pr-man-uk-thinks-dealing-anons-like-swatting-flies-20231/
  2. Re: Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

One would hope he wakes up, gets out and gets the help he needs, but we all know the chances of that.

Another victim.
  3. Re: Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

What level is he supposed to be?
  4. Anonymous Member

Re: Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

He was declared Clear but 3 or 4 years ago that status was repealed. He is considered "low on the Bridge." He tends to avoid auditing, which is further irony.
  5. Anonymous Member

Correction: He was considered Clear for many years, but 3 or 4 years ago that status was repealed because there was no evidence of the "Clear cognition." He is "low on the Bridge."
  6. Anonymous Member

So BK has no OT Soopah Pahwahs? Apparently not.
  7. Anon-007 Member

Neither does the Stumpy Dwarf David Miscavige .....
  8. Anonymous Member

Keenan needs to be sick in order to avoid the RPF.

Keenan has to face Miscarriage every year when he comes to UK each October and has to answer for the state of scientology there. He was sick last year when DM came for the IAS event so Keenan probably got excused for the crappy state of Scn in UK post-Anonymous.

Scn continues to do poorly in UK and will certainly be doing badly by the time DM returns this coming October. If BK is well and on post in October, he will be held totally accountable for LRH's shit PR in UK and would probably get tossed off post. Best for him to just stay in bed.
  9. Anon-007 Member

By all accounts, Keenan is not a bad guy. He was just conned like an awful lot of other people.

This is probably why he is still "off sick", after all, the 'tech' always works - even if you don't believe in it........
  10. Anonymous Member

He is in a trap. For years he has been close-in with DM, but as we know, if you do not continue to perform Miscarriage will turn on his juniors rather viciously. Keenan knows this. With Anonymous making the truth of LRH and Scn known broadly, his job has become totally untenable and his days are numbered. Keenan knows this too. He loves his position of power in UK Scn and could not bear to lose that, so one can only imagine what is going through his head lately.
  11. Anon-007 Member

Fortunately for Bob, he lives in the UK.

Otherwise, it would likely be of the 9mm variety!
  12. Anonymous Member

Ha! Some of Keenan's old IRA contacts could help him out with that one.
  13. Re: Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

More of DM's squirrelling?

Everyone knows you're supposed to use a .45 for Extreme Auditing...
  14. FUCK Member

ohs noes OT has noes supah powahs.... o wait.
  15. Anonymous Member

So BK has gone from BMOC to Downstat PTS. Poor fella. Shows how auditing is just science fiction.
  16. Anonymous Member

Well, apparently he is now somewhere in USA "handling" the bad media out there. Wish I knew more. He always had a good connection with DM so this is plausible, i.e. he very well could have been sent to USA to deal with Tommy Davis' failures. Doesn't mean BK is handling things any better IRL, just means it's possible DM would think that it is possible that BK might do better.
  17. suz1948 Member

Sorry to hear he is sick, he's a nice guy, but he wont be able to just stay in bed, what in the Sea Org are you kidding. Most of the Sea Org members are low on the bridge as they work long long hours so most of the time are too tired to received auditing (counselling) or training, very few of them get up to Clear & OT, very sad.
  18. Anonymous Member

No he is not.
  19. FUCK Member

Its sad that the SO never make clear??? lol wat?
  20. Anonymous Member

Oh no he is not a nice guy. He is a PR and thus he is nice when it suits his purposes. He is a Miscavige boot licker and prides himself on being a DM insider. You think DM is a nice guy? Well then I can see why one would think Keenan is a nice guy.
  21. suz1948 Member

He was a nice guy when I knew him, but that was in 1993, I left in '95 so its quite a while ago, he has probably become like Miscabbage, boy life goes so quick. No, I dont think Miscabbage is a nice guy, he's a little Hitler. I should rephase it, Keenan was a nice guy.
  22. RosyGlass Member

No one still "in" these days is a "nice" guy. They are either psychopant bullies or manic depressive professional victims, each of whom devastate any and all around them.

I've seen the parade for decades. There is a lure, yes, and there is brainwashing, yes, and there is a wall. But few stay in. I have seen who stay in and they fit in one of the two categories above. As I've said in another post, in different words: Prevention is the Best Policy. But please, there is no "nice" in Scientology.
  23. Anonymous Member

Right maybe he used to be a decent person. Now Keenan takes orders directly from little Hitler himself. So no more Mr. Nice Guy.
  24. Re: Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

Bob Keenan is fortunate that Scientologists allow him to get the operation he needs, many Scientology victims have been denied medical help they needed or pressured into refusing it, see Scientology Medical Malpractice and Scientology deaths.
  25. Re: Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

It looks like Tommy Davis has been in trouble. Is the source below reliable?
    Tommy Davis: New Angry, Unstable Pitchman
  26. RolandRB Member

BK is not a good talker and won't go down well with people if his job is to smooth things out. That's his way and it isn't going to change. He is/was basically a decent bloke but a bit like a stupid policeman. I observed him enough when I was on lines at London Foundation.
  27. Re: Bob Keenan - LRH's PR in UK

Is Keenan still in the UK? Does anyone know?
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

Auditing is not counselling. Auditing is a confessional session in scientology sold in the guise of a kind of 'counselling'. It is used to
    1. extract money from cult members
    2. collect information from a person (so they can be blackmailed, controlled, made to part with more money)

The sea org members don't need to be conned into getting auditing because they have nothing more to be conned out of - they are under total control of the cult already.

Auditing is coercion of cult members for the benefit of the scientology organisation.
  30. Anonymous Member

It'd be good for Bob Keenan LRH PR man if he did blow scientology- He could make money selling his story of life inside scientology. More money than he'll ever have being in scientology. All that work he's obediently done for them and they haven't even let him in on the stuff about body thetans yet.
  31. RolandRB Member

He should just wake the fuck up.

I remember when he used to swan around 68 TCR when he was DED at London Foundation (or was it Day). He used to walk purposely about like some hard guy. I remember him trying to persuade one of the staff membeers to get auditing "otherwise he could die". I don't think the staff member bothered. Now I read that BK does not bother. After all these years he is not Clear and he does not have his own unwanted conditions handled.

He is not one of the brightest of lights but surely even he can see that he needs to walk away from all that crap.
  32. Anonymous Member

He always had to mention he used to be a fireman to everyone he ever met. Seemed hugely insecure about no longer being one.

Wonder if he's getting any doubts about everything he's done for the scientology cult.
  33. Anonymous Member

Yeah, and he'd often bring up that Royal Marine thing and how he met the Queen as part of the Guard of Honor back in the early 80's. He sure had no doubts about that stuff. Now he is out on his own, forced to work for a scilon business since no one else is going to employ a bloke in his late 40's with no qualifications to put on his CV besides "ex-cult member." If these circumstances aren't putting doubts in his head about what the hell he was doing working in a cult, I don't know what else would.