Customize

Book-a-thon downstats

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by A.Non Hubbard, May 25, 2008.

1. A.Non Hubbard Member

Book-a-thon downstats

A reliable source provides the following stats for the book-a-thon:

Leading the sales was the European Union with 672 sales; the UK had 235; the Western US had 170; the Eastern US had 104. Rock bottom was Canada at 18 sales nationwide, in a country of 33 million people.

46 orgs sold zero copies, including the London CC, Tampa, Orlando, The Saint Hill Foundation, San Fran, Denmark, Madrid and Barcelona.

THE CULT IS DYING.

List added by admin as original has disappeared. This list carries no copyright infringement.

2. Burnt2 Member

Re: Book-a-thon downstats

Wow that is bad for them

May I ask in general terms how you came to acquire those numbers?
  3. Unlisted Member

HOOYAH Bitches!
  4. Owner Member

Canada: We take enturbulation srsly
  5. A.Non Hubbard Member

A source passed them on to me.
  6. Consensus Member

If that's a daily figure, and this is going to continue for a week, that's still about $45,000 a day. Of course, that's global income - and if they weren't using [strike]slave-labor[/strike] volunteers to run the sales, it would cost them significantly more than this.

However, one thing to keep in mind - any decent person has a collection of friends they can call on for favors. The thing is, the more you call on them - the more you demand from them - the faster they get tired of you and stop helping you. Scientology is calling in all the favors it can get - be it Oprah, judges, mayors, the occasional congressman - I doubt any senators - ... and it's own members. They are making everyone work double-time, asking everyone to make more sacrifices. This drives down morale. They are crumbling. But we have to keep the pressure on until we see the mass exodus we're hoping for, or until the CoS is bankrupt.
  7. Anne Ominous Member

^ He knows the ways of Anonymous.

So many of them sold NONE. LOL!
  8. A.Non Hubbard Member

It's a running total. Bookathon stats from the beginning until 11:12pm yesterday.
  9. Re: Book-a-thon downstats

SACRAMENTO 0
    HAHAHA
  10. Consensus Member

Haha, even better!
  11. tazor Member

Trust me, a lot of those books were sold to $cilons themselves. And I bet they didn't even let them keep the books they paid for.
  12. SenatorXenu Member

How many of these are just scilons buying their own books for upstat? Do we really think people are buying this crap?
  13. Anne Ominous Member

Best to treat it as though it's true, perhaps. London has work to do...
  14. A.Non Hubbard Member

I was thinking of that, but how does that explain orgs selling zero books? Wouldn't all staff throw in $20 a pop just to keep themselves from being punished?
  15. Hieronymous Member

Damnit, that's still $45000 too much. The fact that any books were sold in LA is quite amazing. (LOL LA DOESN'T READ)

Something can be done about this. To the anonmobile!
  16. myk Member

In Brisbane after our efforts flashraiding on their book selling table.
    The one book we saw being sold, they quite literally forced onto them. As they walked of and we offered them a flier saying "its a trap!" they responded with "we know, we got trapped". They've atleast trippled their efforts to sell their books with 8 scilons coming out in total, they're even training their young bitch "Richard Norman [note: after having about a 25 minutes talk with me he was told to leave and hadn't been back in about 3 weeks, BUT he's finally come back and he's now doing stress testing!!! (before he would sit the client down until Andrew was free to do the test) ]
    Post Game, 24th May, Dianetics table Flashraid
    ^ full writeup on how they went on the 24th/25th of May

the scilons are getting angry :)
  17. pokeymans Member

lulz Canadian CO$ is so fucked :fuckyou:
  18. stuwyatt Member

Remove the costs of providing every Scientologist with nice new t-shirts and caps, and the cost of providing all those free DVD's, leaflets and newspapers....

This is a gigantic fail for the cult!

:)
    xxx
  19. A.Non Hubbard Member

20. anonymizzz Member

where ever the scilons are posted up selling books, find out if they need a permit to sell and if they do, make sure they have the permit to sell. If not, you can get law enforcement involved. SanFran scilons countered this by saying the books were for donations. If they do this, then legally the books are free and you are allowed to take them for whatever you feel it is worth.
  21. Anne Ominous Member

You're right, it's $45k too much. But like Stu said - Co$ is a many-headed and gigantic beast. It costs a lot of money to keep it going. Anon is starving it of that money.
  22. termination Member

Damn, Puerto Rico 12. D<
  23. goldenrodanon Member

What's being sold here? Is this for that basic books package they've been hammering down peoples throats for a while now?

That reference fax doesn't say, but it sure looks like the weekly "game results" we used to get.

They've turned every sales promotion into a game (contest) and publish the results frequently. Both to increase the competition between the high sellers, and to brow-beat the non players.

I'd be surprised if this report was for somthing like the Dianetics book as opposed to the "basic books package". Which I'm told they recently cut the price in half for as well.
  24. MarcabEmpress Member

Heironymous, two of us were at the LA one at Hollywood and Highland. In the 1.5 hours we were there, no books were sold to public, the only books sold were to Scilons--how do we know? One "buyer" put on a dianetics shirt and started flogging the stress test and his daughter is in a Dianetics tee shirt in a photo on our 6/14 site. The other "buyer" started talking with the hander in a very intimate and friendly way.

Thread is posted.

And dont dis my native city just because you live here, bro; we do read, just not crap like Diarhettics. Uh, recall if you well, the Book Fair just a month ago. Hush up.
  25. DarkSim Member

Its the stats for the dianetics bookathon. So just dianetics books.

Looks legit enough and the OP has good reputation on the boards so I must say it migth even be the real deal! Congrats on such a great find!
  26. Hieronymous Member

Well you're a bigger man than I am for getting out there at least. They're giving us too much to chew on in such a short period of time.
  27. Whanonstler Member

Columbus: 0

Rock on, Cbusfags! \o/ I am surprised that the one scilon who buys one out his own pocket every time didn't this time.
  28. SwedishAids Member

Brisanon here.

All books in Brisbane sale are basically forced onto passers by. Chances are they bought them themselves :p
    30AU$ is alot for a book(you can get bad science fiction for ALOT cheaper), especially one you are trying to press onto a passer by.
  29. Re: Book-a-thon downstats

Co$ have a habit of not paying up in these matters. To paraphrase from Mr Cruise, did they ever Show The Money?

Just wondering...
  30. Hieronymous Member

Hmm, you know you could probably use "you can read dianetics at the library for free" as a last resort if the sale is almost final. Course if it's an insider buying than that won't work
  31. Anonagi Member

San Diego: Zero

I propose everyone who has a city with 0 copies sold to do a flashraid with big signs that have this information.
  32. Hieronymous Member

Even better: we have an Anonetics book that each anon passes between each other by "buying" it amongst ourselves
  33. ANonScilon Member

Nashville sold none! Score one for TN. Great job, Nashfags.

Since Memphis wasn't even listed, I assume they didn't even try.
  34. WBMBacker Member

I read the tl article you wrote. It was a GREAT report, and it certainly is adding to the theme of getting these orgs in downstat.

WTG!!... awesome win, Brisbane!!
  35. A.Non Hubbard Member

I think they did. They had to shut down a few Ontario Orgs and they had to mortgage the Toronto one in order to pay the settlement. The plastic sheets covering the Toronto Org windows are the result of an empty bank account.
  36. somnombulist Member

That's truly awful in a good way. The signposts for the beginning of the end of Scientology just keep getting more frequent.
  37. JMac85 Member

That's assuming any of them have $20 to begin with. The practicing Scilon has an outside life, and therefore an income. But the career Scilon signed away their entire life to the cult.
  38. xcornmuffinx Member

80 in Tokyo! Holy hell! If only it were legal for us to be flyering outside their building...

Anyway, neighborhood flyering campaign in the works for Tokyo. I'll try to keep everyone updated.
  39. D... Member

So that means Canadanons are winning?
  40. Quote Member

/r/ a namefagged Anon sets up a booth selling Anonetics: How to be happy, for "Free" dollars.

The book will be a box with a cover, with a single page which reads: "Do not buy the Dianetics book being sold the next table over"