Customize

Book Release: DANTE'S EIGHTH CIRCLE Why Scientology's Narconon Must Be Stopped

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Intelligence, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Intelligence Member

Cross Posted from ESMB:

I'm exhausted, tired, and elated. Two cases of books arrived this morning by UPS to send out to people who want signed copies.

Also on Amazon yesterday, but no book image or Data 'LOOK INSIDE' published yet. Could take a week ot two?

WireService.ca Press Release (09/16/2015) - The book describes in detail, what goes on inside Narconon centers, and focusses on the now closed, Narconon Trois-Rivieres in Quebec, Canada.

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=17014

4g6y5t.jpg

A Sneak Peek Inside Dante's Eighth Circle is available at 'Smart People Today' website:

http://smartpeopletoday.net/2015/09...narconon-must-be-stopped-order-signed-copies/

• Like Like x 13
  2. RightOn Member

'Tis a thing of beauty and brings a tear to me eye.
    Congrats a thousand times over
    • Like Like x 9
  3. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 10
  4. RightOn Member

Nice write up.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  6. loriisfree Member

Congratulations honey! You and a few others have been working almost non stop the last few months to get this eye opener out. I'm very proud of you and very grateful for a few that I won't name but know who they are! :)
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Intelligence Member

My editor and graphics designer were quite concerned about inserting images, but the few we decided to insert turned out great.

2qweng4.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  8. sallysock Member

Aww, such great news David!
    Can't wait to read it.
    Much love, Mr. Love.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Intelligence Member

Thanks for the kind words, SallySock ... I wasn't sure how much interest there would be,
    but the orders are coming in already and I'll be at the Post Office tomorrow to ship/mail
    signed books.
    • Like Like x 7
  10. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 6
  11. Intelligence Member

Hey, this ^^^ is really cool. Looking forward to Amazon publishing more data about the book,
    including front cover Image and a LOOK INSIDE thingy. And, the E-Book.

Heading to the the Post Office in about one hour to ship/mail these orders.:D

x5uyza.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  12. 4g6y5t-jpg.251941.jpg
    Congratulations, Dave, great name, Narconon must be stopped and will be stopped, you've certainly been slowing this devastating scam down for some time, another big step forward, can't wait to read it. Take a few days off, mon........

U r da Doxmaster, sittin by the Dox of the Bay....... U rock , Dave, Best of Luck with your new book!

• Like Like x 5
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

Dave, the cover turned out awesome, its like, (10 me re-writes later)~ 'The burning vag -o'-Hubbard', no idea yet, very striking though, and I hope I can read it soon.

Giant congratulations!!!
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Intelligence Member

Thank you, but the congrats also goes to some suggestions over on ESMB, but mostly from two Anons
    here on WWP. One gave me the idea and concept for Image and Title, and the other Anon worked
    untill the wee hours of the mornings... Editing and working on the book cover graphics.

Skype was our Friend with Screen-Sharing and me accepting the ideas and book/cover layout.

We were freaked while we waited for the book to actually arrive. The above Cover Images doesn't do jusice
    compared to how it looks in your hand. I was really worried the Title text would blend in too much with
    the background, but it POPS OUT loud and very clear. The Anons and Ingramspark (Lightning Source) did
    an incredible, and much appreciate job.:D
    • Like Like x 8
  15. Dave, I know you are waiting for the image and "what's inside" to go live on Amazon, but in the meantime I believe you can add the basic, textual book information to the page. Maybe I'm wrong about that.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Intelligence Member

Some of it's here in a SNEAK PEEK at all 28 Chapters:

http://smartpeopletoday.net/2015/09...narconon-must-be-stopped-order-signed-copies/

2wgwrqv.jpg

2h64yro.jpg
    • Like Like x 11
  17. You are one incredible person, Mr. Glove. I'll be buying my copy shortly.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Intelligence Member

Somebody from the south-east USA, near Florida, recieved their book and sent me these pics.

Wish we still had flowering warm weather up here.:rolleyes:

2ptnklg.jpg

se8w1t.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dave, a suggestion if I may. Suggest people take pictures of your book with an identifiable Scientology landmark (e.g., sign, Org, etc.) in the background, as is sometimes done with Tony Ortega's book The Unbreakable Miss Lovely. I always find such pictures fun, interesting and newsworthy. Just an idea.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Intelligence Member

2eam8eb.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  22. It's here! It was waiting for me when I got home.
    Bottle of wine. Good book. It doesn't get much better than this.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Intelligence Member

Fantastic, BRAVO for the USA Pony Express delivering these at galloping speed.:rolleyes:

One arrived in Dublin, Ireland to Pete Griffiths and more were shipped to Europe and Australia
    this morning.

Two books are being used as Exhibits in two Lawsuits... No telling how this will go over - LOL.:D

148m4nr.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Incredulicide Member

I noticed Tony Ortega's own book tour will be in Canada:
    Sept 29: Vancouver, BC, Seven Dining Lounge, 7 pm

Will you be there to hand Tony a copy of your book in person? He has yet to do a write-up on his blog about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. OTeleventy Member

David... Writing a book is a hard thing to do. I've always dreamed of writing one and know I don't have what it takes. You should be so proud. Looking forward to reading it.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Intelligence Member

Tony and I were in contact this morning, and YES, I will see him next week at one
    of his book signings in the North West. A few of us SPs are car-pooling, so we're
    looking forward to seeing him and have my cameras 'locked and loaded':p
    • Like Like x 6
  27. I got my copy and will be reading it on an upcoming long flight. I haven't been this excited to get a book since Going Clear.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. RightOn Member

This is glorious David!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Intelligence Member

29m5fut.jpg

Seattle Skeptics/Seattle Atheists will have the entire talk up on video as soon as possibe, but here's a short opening clip of Tony Ortega in Seattle talking to a packed room about his new book "The Unbreakable Miss Lovely" - published by Silvertail Books in London. It reveals the shocking details of the darkest chapter in Scientology’s checkered history, which ended with senior members in prison, and the organization’s reputation permanently damaged.

• Like Like x 8
  30. Those immortal words: 'Seattle Skeptics and Seattle Atheists - thank you for believing in me!'

Thank ye, cheezus. :p
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Intelligence Member

WireService.ca Press Release (09/29/2015) Vancouver, BC

Author Tony Ortega visits Vancouver, British Columbia as part of The Unbreakable Miss Lovely book tour.

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=17146.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. Intelligence Member

Jason (ex-NN AH STAFF, Cheryl, and I travelled together to see Tony in Seattle

11tvtjn.jpg

AND, Pauletrte Cooper just posted a message on my Facebook page:

• Like Like x 6
  33. Ogsonofgroo Member

Awesome stuff David! *bows*

So happy in mah pants I can't dance!

'Tis becoming quite the reading list has developed over the last several years, so frikken wonderful imho! May all the curious sorts read and read, and get a grip on the convoluted pile of muck Mr. Hubbard created.

To the OSA fucks and Sci-trolls who regularly try to destabilize and wreck the cult-critical sites around the web, well, hm, ya'll should take the blinders off and do some real reading..... then run. the. fuck. away. from the stupid.

oi.

:)
    • Like Like x 7
  34. 11tvtjn-jpg.252367.jpg

The Daily Double, they go great together, all the best Dave, to you, Tony and Paulette!
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Intelligence Member

Another Book arrived in Dublin this morning, and others should arrive in Australia and Norway soon,
    as well as numerous more being shipped to Canada and USA.

muhaxh.jpg

This ^^^ book is only 270 because we had to edit/cut 80 or more pages out until AFTER the
    Lawsuit in Montreal. Also, many of the ex-NN Victims who read the book have agreed to have their
    horrific details publshed now. It's mind blowing what some endured, but backs up what I say in
    my book already.

Cheers ... :cool:
    • Like Like x 5
  36. Ogsonofgroo Member

Is it weird that that up thar gave me goose-bumps?

I can see all sorts of edited reprints in the future :p Nah, I know... sequels...

:)
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Intelligence Member

Another arrives in Montreal, Quebec.:)

2wnmkjo.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  38. SlappyDM Member

Canada loves Love! Thanks for all you did to shut down Trois Rivier Narcononsense!
    • Like Like x 5