Customize

Boris Korczak's 6 month old puppy "T-Rex" poisoned (cleaned up)

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by RSK, May 29, 2009.

1. RSK Member

Boris Korczak's 6 month old puppy "T-Rex" poisoned (cleaned up)

[mod] For the late arrivals....
    11mfpost.gif [/mod]

I don't have the words to describe what I'm feeling right now so I'll just post the text that goes along with the video below!
    Rob

"A few days ago we noticed a man hanging around the house. This was a man who had no business being anywhere near our court, he wasn't a neighbor or anyone who had any business being here. When we approached him he pulled out a cell phone and pretended he was having a conversation on his cell phone. He left after being confronted, still pretending to talk on his cell. Later that night he was spotted again at around midnight, he was once again hanging around our court. Rob confronted him and must have blinded him with an ultra bright flashlight he keeps just for such situations. We watched the house even more carefully after that and then yesterday Rex, aka T-Rex, came inside from the backyard and shortly after he started acting strange. He wasn't able to walk, he refused food and water and started getting very very sick. We rushed him to our Veterinarian where he was placed immediately on an I.V. and they have been keeping him stable but he is in very bad shape. He continues to be unaware of his surroundings and has a "Spaced Out" look. The are doing all sorts of tests on him but all signs point to him being intentionally poisoned.

This is how Scientology deals with it's critics, they poison 6 month old puppies to make a point about how wonderful their "Religion" is. This is not a religion, this is a CULT in ever sense and it has grown strong and believe the law doesn't apply to them. They are about to learn a very harsh lesson.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Chronology of events regarding the "Suspicious person" that was spotted near our property about day before Rex was poisoned:

The guy that was acting suspicious was doing things like walking up to my car (which is parked on the street) and trying to inconspicuously look inside, he wasn't sure if the car next to mine was mine or not.

He was hanging around our trashcans (it was trashday the following day so the bin was by the curb)...

When approached and confronted he whipped out a cell phone and did the CellphoneTech.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt and continued to watch him walk around the court and come back to the two cars parked in front of my house and he still wasn't certain which one was mine so he was first leaning against one and trying to look through the glass and then switching sides and looking in the other car.

Confronted again right after attempting to covertly take snapshots of him at which point he walked away "talking on his cell phone" and when I followed him down the street and shined a bright fucking flashlight at him he took off. Neighbors called the cops and made a report, unfortunately the cops arrived shortly after he left for parts unknown.

That's what makes this fucking suspicious and that's what leads me to believe that the fucking CULT attempted to kill my dog the following night by dropping something with toxins in it over the fence.

Neighbors called the cops because the were concerned someone was going to break into their car as he was hanging around the two cars parked in front of my house.

This all happened around midnight.[/COLOR]

WE ARE ANONYMOUS,
    WE DO NOT FORGIVE,
    WE DO NOT FORGET,
    EXPECT US!"

[mod]update:[/mod]
    [mod] For the late arrivals....
    11mfpost.gif [/mod]
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RSK Member

Re: Scientology Poisoned Boris Korczak's 6 Month old Puppy "T-Rex"

I don't want to say too much right now because I'm boiling over angry but what kind of a "Church" or "Religion" goes around killing or attempting to kill peoples pets in order to make a point.

I hope the motherfucker who did this comes back.

Thats all I want to say right now. Motherfucking CULT!

FYI to Cult, nothing you can do or say or threaten me with is going to pull me away from Chanology and making sure that you are PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!

Rob
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RSK Member

Thanks, ATM he's stable and he's being watched over very closely.

Fucking Cult.
  4. RSK Member

Slender build, olive skin tone, some facial hair which covered his chin and a slight mustache. He had very dark hair, possibly black or very dark brown.

Wearing a windbreaker and attempting to look casual while "talking on his phone"
  5. RSK Member

Yeah, I'll do that. I would have taken his picture but it was not possible due to how late at night I confronted him.

Naturally he ran from the camera so all I got was a dark picture of nothing.

I think that we got Rex to the vet in time and the vet seems hopeful so that's all the info I have ATM.

Rob
  6. RSK Member

Let me just say this much.

The last time my dad and The Agency had any major disagreements my dad ended up being shot.

Also, there is no major tension between my dad and The Agency at the moment.

The only thing that is going on with any "old enemies" is me exposing an asshole who USE to be an Agency man but is now in his mid 70's and telling lies to the press. As this man lied to me directly I took it upon myself to be a thorn in his side but this is not a major thing that The Agency would want any part of.

The only enemy that he has, that I know of, is the CULT.

Rob
  7. RSK Member

Did you consider that maybe it's with the Police?
  8. RSK Member

Re: Boris Korczak's 6 Month old Puppy "T-Rex" Poisoned

I'll see if I can get something put together tonight. I'm pretty much running on no sleep so I'm not posting as quickly or even able to keep up with all the posts. This is a good idea and I will see what I can do from memory.

No offense, I'm not going to type out a long answer I'm just going to recommend that you go to his YouTube channel and check out all the videos and see how far back they go. My dad has been involved with Chanology since May of 2008 and I've been a part of Chanology before there was a Chanology. Just call me /b/ob.

In any case, here is a link to my dad's YouTube Channel, it will answer your question better than anything I can type here.
    YouTube - Bkorczak's Channel

Rob
  9. RSK Member

The asshat in question is one William S. Lofgren and he and I go WAY back. He's basically a coward and a blowhard who loves making up stories about how wonderful he is. Only that Mr. Superspy got exposed in ever country he operated in since at least 1974, is a lifelong alcoholic, fucked the wife of a KGB officer and the list goes on and on.

Also, Mr. Superspy loves giving gloating interviews to the press but he wasn't sharp enough to purchase his own name in URL domain form. I'll give you one guess who owns it. That's right, I own William Lofgren (the domain)...

He was a coward then and he's a coward now and he had nothing to do with this. Guaranteed.

Rob
  10. RSK Member

I don't speak for my dad, I speak for what I saw or what I perceived. Rex had been to the vet just a few weeks ago and checked out with flying colors then seemingly within hours he starts going down hill.

He would stumble into the corner of the room and stand their staring at the wall not knowing what was going on around him. A puppy doesn't got from being A-ok to space cadet within hours for no reason. He had trouble recognizing me and that was strange. I can only say things the way I see them, I can't speak for my dad in such matters. You have to take two perspectives and combine them to get an all around picture of what was going on.

Yeah, there was some sort of "meaty" product near lying alongside a small section of the wooden fence that surrounds the yard. I didn't find it but I've seen it cause my pointed it out to me.

As far as other questions, generally there is no problem with neighbors (as someone asked) because several of the neighborhood kids sometimes play with Rex in the back yard and the parents are happy that their kids are getting some fresh air. So I don't think any of the neighbors did this.

The house is on a culdesac so it's very difficult for anyone to "spy" on the house without being noticed. That's why the jackass scoping the place out at night is suspicious.

BTW, I came up with a "sketch" of the guy who was hanging around the culdesac but it's not 100% accurate. I'll post the picture just imagine this guy but skinny and more dorky.

[IMG]

I'm really pretty beat so I doubt I'll be on here much longer but if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I'm all ears. The idea about the sketching program was pretty decent.
  11. RSK Member

You gotta troll harder then that. What are you, an amateur?

Weak troll is weak.
  12. RSK Member

Yes, the meat wasn't left there. I'm not going to write out a minute by minute account of everything.

Do you want the police officers badge number too? Sheesh.

I'll tell you what, why don't you pay the vet bill and we'll just see what's concrete and what isn't.
  13. Boris Korczak Member

Sunday 31st. To keep you informed.
    Rex turnes worse. Hi fever, Refuses to eat or drink. I am worried. Got his medication. Thanks for good wishes Anons.
    Stay safe.
    BK
  14. Boris Korczak Member

Thanks Anonymous for your good wishes.
    The puppy is home and this morning he got worse.
    A strong medication was applied and the temperature went a bit down.
    He still suffers intestine pains but not as strong as before.
    He is still dazed and refuses to take food or water.
    We are all very tired and worried and......we go and get him....
    Stay safe.
    BK
  15. RSK Member

I know, but it's distracting me and reducing my stress level. Sometimes you need a distraction from the trully stressful things in life.

In any case, I gotta go to the store so I'll be away from the computer for a while.

Have fun lying on the Cults behalf.

Cheers,
    Rob
  16. RSK Member

Of course, I must have been blind it was something toxic that magically appeared in a yard that has been occupied by at least two generations of dogs that I've owned and is thoroughly puppy proofed.

It wasn't the cult at all. lulz
  17. RSK Member

Look, I appreciate the trolling and the /b/tard in me is proud of you but honestly you're starting to bore me so I'm done with you.

Had your trolling been more vicious then maybe but circle jerk trolling? Nah, it get dull fairly quickly.

But for the brief distraction you provided, it was a decent departure from reality.

Cheers,
    Rob
  18. RSK Member

He has a fever, his eyes are open but it's almost like nobody is home.

His fever isn't as high as it was when we took him to emergency vet but much of the symptoms are still there.

He doesn't want to eat or drink. All he wants to do is lie down.

I just got done getting a can of the food substitute Ensure into him followed by Pedialyte which is being administered with a squeazy rubber thing. I don't know what to call it but it's a rubber "bulb" that sucks up liquid and allows me to administer the fluid into his mouth at a controlled rate.

The fact that his fever is lower is a good sign but the condition he seems to be in isn't what I would like to see.

I'm monitoring him constantly and it was a nice distraction to play with the trolls. Actually Herro helped me in a way because I ended up typing out the chronology of events that took place with the suspicious Scilon the day before Rex was poisoned.

I have since updated the OP with that text so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Honestly, even though his fever is down a bit I am still extremely worried because he was feeling much better after being in the ER and hooked up to an IV all that time. He felt pretty good when we brought him home and the following day but today he's back to being very "out of it"....

It's hard to describe but maybe I should make a short video so people can see what the actions of the Cult look like.

I know my dad got a PM on his YT channel and the person who contacted him said that he had never really cared about the whole "Scientology Thing" but after seeing the video he wanted more information and requested a link to a decent website where he could read up on the cult.

Rob
  19. RSK Member

Nobody needs to worry about what I mean as they are my statements that I believe to be true. Whatever proof I have I'm not about to divulge here because I want the Authorities to sort through it. The last thing I need is to mess up an investigation in order to "prove" something to anyone on an internet forum.

I don't see why all the worrying because if the Cult doesn't like them the only person they are going to go after is me.

So don't worry, be happy.

I'm pissed off but also EXTREMELY confident that the guilty party will be apprehended.
  20. RSK Member

I request the the thread NOT be locked please.

Cheers,
    Rob
  21. RSK Member

Herro, I don't care if you're an OSA troll, a regular Troll or absolutely sincere in what you have to say.

Whatever the case, our discussion started becoming circular and frankly I'm too tired and sleep deprived to carry on a circular argument with you on a message board.

Thank you for the good wishes towards Rex.

I am convinced of one thing and you not so much.

In any case, I'm just tired but I did enjoy (on some level) our little go around.

Cheers,
    Rob

P.S. Rex's fever keeps fluctuating from elevated to high. I don't recall who mentioned that I should shoot some video of his condition but it's not a bad idea and I may do it after I rest up a bit.

Went to bed at 5:30 AM got up at 8:00 AM so I'm a little bit exhausted but if the oppertunity presents itself where Rex is attempting to walk around I think it might be a good idea to shoot video if only to document his illness and at most to show just what kind of monsters run the Cult of Scientology (If it is proven that it's them).
  22. RSK Member

Excellent post and well thought out. You are 100% correct, this is an attempt at distraction.

What am I doing behind the scenes? I can't say.
    What am I doing in the public eye, I'm trying to lampoon the cult with the SETI project.

In all seriousness they know as much as we want them to know and since the little bit they do know is the truth, then lets let their imaginations run away at what else is going on. Or maybe there's nothing going on? No amount of intimidation isn't going to get anything out of me that I don't want out there.

I'm being used? How dare you sir, the cult would never do such a thing. It's important to remember what my dad use to do and how he runs op's...

Yes, exactly, this whole thread is an expected knee jerk reaction. You've seen me post how many times in this thread now? Now how many times have you seen my dad post? Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not, I won't say.

Oh, I'm use to the Scilon Trolls, they've been here for the better part of a year but they have been trying harder and harder, lets let them think their upstat.

You made one hell of a good post and your analysis is flawless and that's why my response to your post is going to sound very very vague.

/i/s Rob trying to save face because he got used? Oh, absolutely! I'm terribly ashamed that I love my dog.

Yes, they are trying to intimidate me out of an activity. Did they do it? Not a chance.

Putting down the very vague speak I'm using in this post let me just say this much.

Never mind, I was going to give some insight into my personal past but it would sound like bravado and I don't want to go that rout.

Yes, it was pretty much decided that I would use my name and not be Anonymous when my dad joined the Chanology cause back in May of 08. I was namefagged by association, but I become anonymous when I need to and I do other things as myself when I need to.

I know, this is a wall of text that says absolutely nothing that anyone can hang their hat on.

Cheers,
    Rob
  23. RSK Member

I feel like being vague so I want to post a quote that I think is very appropo.

I've been a Pro Wrestling fan since I was little and still am, (yeah yeah it's fake wow that's a newsflash) but the quote comes from one of the all time greatest talkers in Wrestling. One Rowdy Roddy Piper, and the quote is this:

"Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions." ;)

Cheers,
    Rob
  24. RSK Member

For those who want to know how Rex is doing. Just have a look.

Rob
  25. RSK Member

This op has nothing to do with Anonymous directly thus I will not share.

Sorry.

EDIT: Oh, and the CIA Agent I'm working with is actually an Ex-CIA agent and I'll gladly tell you it is. It's my dad.

Just check the links in my sig, except the William Lofgren one that's another story.

Cheers,
    Rob
  26. RSK Member

No worries, we won't be making popcorn over anything cause I've got nothing to say.
  27. RSK Member

The video says that a "Celebrity Cult" did this so unless they are willing to state they are a "Celebrity Cult" I think it'll be ok.

Nowhere in that video does it say Scientology.

But if they want to sue, I could use the publicity and I know just how to spin it too.

I'm not looking to be a martyr but I feel relatively comfortable.

Rob
  28. RSK Member

Security Cameras and physical evidence that I already talked about previously in this long ass thread.

Oh, and Rex is only on antibiotics. Amoxociline (sp) to be exact.
  29. RSK Member

One thing I think I should mention about the video of Rex standing up, we pretty much have to force him to move around a bit because the vet said that if all he does is lie around he is in danger of developing Pneumonia. You can probably see in the video that his whole body is tense and he is straining to stand but it's for his own good.
  30. RSK Member

31. RSK Member

He's been scanned and whatever he ingested has passed through. No major organs (upon preliminary tests) has shown anything being damaged but there are still more tests to be done and the strange symptoms are causing the vet to suspect poisoning of a malicious nature. Toxicology tests will take a while but the Vet is fairly certain based on certain tests that he has been poisoned and not a typical garden variety accidental type due to the very strange symptoms.

He did have some unusual "bubbles" in his intestinal tract.
  32. RSK Member

We'll find out more soon as he's going back to the Vet tomorrow. We're doing what we can.

It's not that I distrust you but I don't feel comfortable disclosing any details beyond what I've said on a public forum.

As for what makes my dad think 100% it's the Scifags? You should ask my dad, I don't want to misrepresent what he has/is finding out nor do I want to put words in his mouth.

There's a possible showdown coming with the Cult and I don't want to show my hand ATM in a public forum as I'd much rather show my hand before a judge.
  33. RSK Member

Nope, don't have those plants.
  34. RSK Member

Yeah, it's late.

Thanks for everyones good wishes.

Cheers,
    Rob
  35. RSK Member

Rex is back in the Vet Hospital.

Rob
  36. RSK Member

99% Agreed.

Dox will be provided when possible.

Aside from Rex being back in emergency I have nothing to contribute right now.
  37. RSK Member

No mushrooms on lawn.
  38. RSK Member

39. RSK Member

ATM I am tending to my dog rather then scanning dox. I think I have my priorities straight on this.

I am exhausted, very stressed and just generally upset.

If it's possible to lock that huge monster of a thread, or clean it up or something and then re-open it once I've got my ducks in a row. I think it's important for people to know what's going on so I request it not be domed but just locked for now so that everyone can cool down a bit.

I will scan dox once I've got some semblance of "normal" and am not being a nurse to my possibly dying dog and when I'm certain that whatever dox I do scan will not be needed in a court of law first.

ATM the thread only serves to create infighting and that is not the intention of the OP.

This was basically the message I PM'd to one of the mods.

Whoever understands why I made this request, thanks.

To those who don't understand. Tough shit.

Rob
  40. RedOrbifold Member

Re: Boris Korczak's 6 month old puppy "T-Rex" poisoned (cleaned up)

ok, before you post, read the above posts. Don't ask for dox. don't troll, spam etc.

the other thread is in srs
    and this one opens