Customize

Boris Korczak's 6 month old puppy "T-Rex" poisoned (cleaned up)

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by RSK, May 29, 2009.

1. rof Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Demented LRH Member

CoS might got to Boris, I agree with that. But it does not mean that he signed an NDA, or whatever that thing is called, with them and got money in return. They might have threatened him with a defamation lawsuit -- CoS are known to bring frivolous lawsuits against their critics. A lot of people do not know how to deal with this kind of lawsuit.

I thought I would never say this, but banning you, as some suggest, is counterproductive because it limits that number of opinions expressed by the group members.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RolandRB Member

poor wee doggy

It makes me want to kill on sight!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Boris Korczak Member

Do we allow idiots on WWP?
    BK

• Like Like x 2
  5. Herro Member

I think the answer to that question is an overwhelming "yes."
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Boris Korczak Member

OK. To those who are really concerned. T-Rex is now 3 years old, healthy and adorable and 82 pounds. The perp who poisoned him was never found and if my wishes have any power I do hope he gets hit by the bus. (Any voodoo experts there?)
    The asshole who puts his idiotic remarks is just a pityful imitation of a human and should be ignored.
    Have I been bought by Scientology? I will not answer this because you should never answer the idiotic questions.
    I just had my 73d birthday and I think I am 37.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Herro Member

Notice how he continuously evades giving any information about Scientology involvement. He started by telling us it was OSA who poisoned his dog. And he even had a picture. Now he just calls this individual "the perp," as if Scientology never had anything to do with it. Tell me Boris, how much did your integrity cost?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Why do you have to know? Why does he have to answer you? Why does this bother you so much?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Herro Member

BECAUSE I WANT THE TRUTH
  10. Anonymous Member

Fair enough
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Of course not.
  12. Anonymous Member

scarjo_popcorn.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!111
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. DOX
  16. Anonymous Member

Is that...popcorn with BACON?
    • Like Like x 3
  17. WWP is back, BIGGER and BETTER than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Anonymous Member

With bacon. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. AnonyVix Member

Happy (belated) Birthday Boris.
    • Like Like x 1