Customize

Boston, MA - APRIL 18, 2009

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by BostonWatchman, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Boston, MA - APRIL 18, 2009

30 anons showed up for some epic yelling at a building. Longcat and Happygator also made appearances. Five girls went on a flyering run and tried not to lok like confused prostitutes. The cops at Government Center were dicks and we wound up at the commons instead.

Several galleries of teh sexy kind.

Operation: Dress Like Idiots
    RiotRick2008's Photostream
    Moar sexy
  2. AnotherRIAnon Member

Re: Boston, MA - APRIL 18, 2009

I didn't even know you were there. Yeah it was a pretty good turn out. Towards the end a guy came out and started arguing with us. He claimed we were scaring his kids and said to take off the masks. Thing is the documentary guy saw them in the window and they were laughing the whole time. Got some of him on camera but it didn't really pick up the audio.

We also had all of the RI crew there this time which was pretty awesome.

Moar pictures.

Who Watches Scientology? - a set on Flickr
  3. Rickglass Member

I'm in the process of ID'ing this buzzkill. Even if he isn't a scilon, people who stifle free speech because it inconveniences them personally don't deserve the air they breathe.
  4. Anonymous Member

Oh you had NYC /b/blackup. Nice pics.
  5. Django Member

Wish'd I coulda made it. But the rent don't wait.

Nice job BossAnons, see ya next month...
  6. pooks Member

Is there a pic of the guy that was arguing?

This is Chris Harrison and Maria Di Liegro aka Maria Cecchini

3457422377_9fe30bcd36.jpg
  7. Re: Boston, MA - APRIL 18, 2009

I wasn't. I'm just that damn good at postgame.
  8. AnotherRIAnon Member

I don't have a picture but I can try and get a screen cap from the video. I don't know how successfull I'll be at that.
  9. Rickglass Member

Don't worry RI, I have a real nice pic of him, and pooks has seen it. For the reference of everyone here, I'll link to my photobucket:

scilons15.jpg picture by linoleumknife21 - Photobucket
  10. Tibbs87 Member

I'd like to make it to one of these sometime soon. When's the next one/how do I "sign up" so to speak?
  11. Rickglass Member

next one is the 16th of may, 11pm. same place as always. grab a GF mask at newbury comics on newbury st.
  12. Tibbs87 Member

Anywhere I can see the dates for upcoming protests? I'm a student and will be right in the middle of finals week during the protest. I really do want to protest at some point...perhaps the one after next?

Btw, couldn't agree more with this:

It's one thing to question you face-to-face...but sending minions in your place? That's bush league. This is the reason Anonymous can't die...people like that.
  13. Rickglass Member

simple, tibbs, click the ling in my signature. That ling is the forum for the boston cell and will have the dates for upcoming protests. You can also get to wiki from there, but no one really uses that anymore since we got the forum in november.
  14. Tibbs87 Member

That's effing sweet. Scilons beware...
  15. Rickglass Member

oh, don't warn them, that takes all the fun out of it. Leave your enemy no time to prepare for the massive deep dicking they are about to receive! Leave their anuses gaping and bloody! RAPE FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
  16. Panama Member

I hate people like that guy, people who censor everything that isn't "kid friendly."

if our masks are really scaring the kids, those kids are pussies.

I'm not sure that specific Newbury Comics sells GF masks. I haven't seen them in the store. I know they have them at the one in Harvard Square though, or did at one point.
  17. Rickglass Member

They sell them, they all do. just ask
  18. LeakLicker Member

Last time I went to the Newbury Comics closest to the org in Boston, they told me they were out. Since then, I've never seen them in there.
  19. Anonymous Member

Tell SHL to check PMs, plox