Customize

Boston, MA

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by AstleyOnWheels, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Boston, MA

Raid at the Co$ building almost didn't happen after the permit holder got C&Ded at about 10pm last night. But Anonymous always delivers.

We had up to about 15-20 people at the raid in front of the Co$ building. Their curtain tech was on the fritz, but the put-a-videocamera-in-an-open-window-letting-all-the-warm-air-out tech was doing well. We moved to a different corner where they couldn't point the camera, and a scilon complained because we used the wrong preposition on the permit application, so we had to move [IMG]. I had to leave early, before they did caroling or flyering at the Boston Commons, but I managed to get a few pictures out of my power-drained camera before I left.
  2. Panama Member

Re: Boston, MA

it's too bad your camera died, but it's good you got some pics. does anyone else have pictures? anyone? anyone?
  3. captainslug Member

Your org has curtain tech too?
    DC Founding Fail Org put up hastily attached security cameras too.
    3108946920_5f8aeab4ee_m.jpg
  4. WMAnon Member

To add to AoW's report here, we managed some decent win in really shitty conditions. Our original permit person was C&D'd and chose not to come to the raid for legal reasons, forcing us to go with a different person just days before the actual raid. Temperatures were frigid and numbers were low, but we had some excellent new signs. We got all the way through Chocolate Rain, Through the Fire and the Flames and Little Girls at the Org, rewrote the 12 Days of Christmas parody and performed it two or three times, and Rick Rolled the commons.

Also, JT was sexually abused by a hobo.
  5. Panama Member

poor JT . . .
  6. Valley Anon Member

This is the best thing that has ever happened to bawwwwwston.
  7. Panama Member

does anyone have pictures of said hobo incident?
  8. Re: Boston, MA

1. Do we have a newly elected / volunteering permit bitch? This needs to be covered ASAP.

2. Moar pictures. A few shots of 5 people smells like fail sauce.
  9. Rammstein_42 Member

Crimsanon Reporting in:
    Sorry I missed this one. I promise to provide delicious caek to repent for this.
  10. DamOTclese Member

Tom Cruise showed up?! Way to go!
  11. anon1989 Member

Yea it was my idea to cross the street but because the cop didn't have a dictionary and didn't know the definition of adjacent we had to move back to where we had started.
  12. Vir Member

Adjacent doesn't apply to crossing the street.

/srsz
  13. Re: Boston, MA

Either way, it didn't make much of a difference. The next permit should be unambiguous, and it showed another police officer how creepy they are.
  14. JoshTheater Member

Haha, I was not nearly sexually abused by the hobo as much as Antagonist was. The hobo taught him how to dance. All he did to me was grab the side of my jacket and tell me he was a Hell's Angel. XD

Also AoW, you don't have to worry about blurring my face in pictures in the future.