Customize

Boston Marathon Explosions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kilia, Apr 15, 2013.

1. RavenEyes Member

Then move. I hear North Korea is lovely this time of year.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RavenEyes Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Different anon.
    It's weird because I have always been a "patriot." Then, I realized that it was okay to look (just as we say to the scilons, right?)
    Personally, it is uncomfortable.
    That said, there are bunches of (admitted) US "issues" that are quite disturbing.
    Google US gov/t radiation experiments and U.S.
    Made me sick, but also opened my eyes to allow myself to "consider."
    We are not scilons- we can look, think, dismiss or consider.
    Derail over
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RavenEyes Member

Yes, there always have been, and always will be, disturbing things in every part of the world.

However, for someone to entertain the idea that a sick kid was recruited to kill his mom and then go on a rampage of killing small schoolchildren for some governmental reason is both a moonbat and also sick himself/herself. Unless, of course, Lanza's body shows evidence of reptilian scales. Then, all bets are off.

There are sick and/or evil people in this world, even in Canada. It sucks, but it doesn't mean there's always a hidden governmental agenda behind the evil acts these individuals commit.

PS - some government told me to post this.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I hope you are correct.
  7. Anonymous Member

And BTW, this made me lol. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Lmao. Yes North Korea does like great. But really, I want to live in America,just a much better America. Do YOU trust them?
  9. As ifness Member

North America is Best America.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. I get what you are saying, it's just that nothing adds up about some off these things. Sometimes the evidence and lack of evidence points to something bigger.
  11. eddieVroom Member

12. Anonymous Member

amdissapoint.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

Are there many news about?
  19. moarxenu Member

It's 4:30 am in Boston. Everyone is asleep.
  20. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

that's a good new :D
    • Like Like x 2
  21. As ifness Member

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

I was proud of Anonymous for messing up Scientology's shit.

But Anonymous deserves a medal for this intelligence analysis, IMHO.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. WMAnon Member

Until something comes of it, there's no use getting full of ourselves.
  23. rickybobby Member

But that's what we do best.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. As ifness Member

Well, we did beat the Millenium bug, and avoided that comet etc.
  25. rickybobby Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  27. Great work guys, those should help the investigation a lot! I have a friend involved in the investigation and I will point him in the direction of that imgur thread.
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

Teen: I Am Not the Boston Marathon Bomber - ABC News

The teenage boy authorities once investigated as possibly being connected to the Boston Marathon bombing told ABC News today he was shocked to see his face pop up on television and all over social media.

Salah Barhoun, 17, said he went to the police yesterday to clear his name after he found himself tagged in pictures online. He had just gone to watch the race, he said, but soon after the explosions, he was singled out by internet sleuths as looking suspicious. Federal authorities passed around images of Barhoun, attempting to learn more information about him, sources told ABC News.

<snip>

ABC News producers found Barhoun through social media and spoke to him today at his home. He said he had actually wanted to run the race and when he couldn't, decided to watch.

Barhoun's younger brother, who declined to be identified, said that it made his mother "sick and upset" that her son had been connected to the tragedy.

"It made her think he had done something wrong," the younger brother said. "My brother is not the bomber."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/teen-boston-marathon-bomber/story?id=18990057
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Photos of 2 Possible Bombing Suspects to Be Released | NBC New York

Authorities have photos and videos of two possible Boston Marathon bombing suspects just before the deadly blasts that they are releasing in hopes of identifying the two men.

Law enforcement sources tell NBC 4 New York that the men are both wearing baseball caps and appear to be in their mid-20s. The images show both possible suspects together at the site of the second bombing, and then one of them breaks off and appears to be heading toward the site where the first bomb went off.

Investigators had been looking earlier Thursday for two men captured on video near the scene, one of whom was seen dropping off a bag before walking away from the site of the second blast, NBC News reported.

The surveillance footage from the nearby Lord & Taylor department store hasn't been made public, but the FBI distributed a photo to law enforcement showing the man, who was wearing a white or off-white baseball cap and talking on a cell phone, a senior federal official who had seen the photo told NBC News. Investigators have combed cellphone records trying to put a name to the man’s face.

The federal official described the man as about 6 feet tall and said a second person seen with him was also being sought.

Continued at
    www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/NATL-Feds-Hunt-2-Men-Seen-in-Boston-Surveillance-Video-203654211.html
    • Like Like x 1
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

Here are the photos, from the FBI site:

Higher resolution available for download

[IMG]

Suspects 1 and 2 | Higher resolution

[IMG]

Suspect 2 | Higher resolution

[IMG]

Suspect 1 | Higher resolution

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. eddieVroom Member

36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

I really would advise people wishing to take advantage of that sale at Macy's not to joke about getting bombed and watching the 'Airplane' movies while standing in line.

If you do, don't use your credit card...
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

Internet Comes Up With 8.5 Million Leads On Potential Boston Bombing Suspect | The Onion

In the wake of Monday’s terrorist bombing at the Boston Marathon, sources reported today the internet had come up with approximately 8.5 million leads on who might have committed the deadly terrorist attack.

According to reports, in the hours and days since the bombing that killed 3 and injured countless others, internet users quickly took to social media sites, online news comment sections, and personal blogs to examine the evidence related to the crime and are, at press time, investigating over 8 million potential suspects.

“Photos taken at the scene clearly show a man on the roof in the background,” Twitter user David Albrecht wrote on his feed Tuesday night in one of the millions of possible leads currently being pursued on the internet. “Still unclear if he’s involved in the attack or just an eyewitness.”

“Definitely suspicious though,” a follow-up tweet concluded.

Among the 8.5 million leads that have been reported by internet users this week are the theory that the attack was carried out by a Saudi national currently in the hospital, along with suggestions that the Saudi national is actually aiding police with the investigation, and still other speculations that there is so Saudi national at all and that it was either an American right-wing extremist or an American left-wing extremist.

Additional investigations by internet users have found that the attack was committed by either a lone attacker, a right-wing militia, a single Islamic jihadist, a consortium of Islamic fundamentalist groups, the U.S. Federal Reserve, North Korea, the Boston Police Department, the anti-gun lobby, the pro-gun lobby, or the marathon’s organizers.

Sources confirmed that all of the 8.5 million theories have yet to be verified.

Continued at
    www.theonion.com/articles/internet-comes-up-with-85-million-leads-on-potenti,32095/
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Rockyj Member

NFPlOCI.jpg

Reddit image of what looks like Suspect #1 behind Suspect #2
  40. Im guessing you mean the white hat person by the fire alarm box on the left side?