Customize

Bot attack-updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, May 30, 2018.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi there, this bot is going faster than I can delete. If you want to continue a discussion just post something in that thread
  2. recovery on you own rig
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I suggest that people who want a thread de-botted post in the the thread and I’ll de -spam as I can
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Ok let’s discuss.
  5. I have nothing, I just noticed that after the "security" and "privacy"update from Windows and google and the lot my browsers went ape-shit

I had to set my puter back to factory settings twice
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Thank you KKS for your help
    • Like Like x 1
  7. my pleasure

8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I’m going to hide all old threads so when the bot comes back there is less that they can get to. If you want a thread back out the let me know
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

But since I actually have a life...I’m gone now.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

11. Go have bath ore something
  12. A bot attack it is NOT you wouldn't know a bot from your butt you thick bitch.
  13. Dis I always knew you were intellectually challenged but until now I hadn't realised just how much.

[IMG]
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

At least our culture is intact.
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

The bot did two things.
    1#It bumped old threads to the top of the page, burying active discussions
    2# it spammed threads to bury discussions. I’ve locked the old threads that were spammed. I am gradually unlocking active threads starting in Chanology. If there is a active thread you want unlocked post here. Well have to deal with the spam later.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. You dumb ass bitch.
  17. TorontosRoot Member

Says the suspected bot. Too bawwwwwad. (amirite?)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Update soon. If the time comes I can’t sign in, I’ll come in unregistered.
    The goal is to leave this up as a searchable data base- ie threads will be locked but visible. If the discussion is short I’ll delete the thread after moving the discussion to a new thread. We can take this opportunity ( glass half full) to start new threads instead of posting in a old one.
    Now I’m going to get drunk. Later.
  19. Go fist yourself.
  20. Go ahead without me.
  21. If I was knocking one out yours would be the last face I'd want to remember it's the ugliest thing I've seen in a long time .
    Kill yourself.
  22. thesneakster Member

Kind of foolish to run a sort of DoS attack (very similar to the newsgroup alt.religion.scientology sporge attacks) on Anonymous' home server.

Mods: as long as you have that anonymous guest account, I don't see how you can prevent this sort of thing happening again. Server logs tell you anything useful about the attacker or is he using a distributed botnet ?

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    ex-Sea Org Member and Declared SP
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Just ask sue to solve this problem.