Customize

Bournemouth, UK

Discussion in 'Europe' started by hueyd, Dec 6, 2008.

1. hueyd Member

Bournemouth, UK

I'm very pleased to report - despite there only being 2 active anon here (as far as we can determine) our mini-raid on Monday and again today seems to of resulted in them closing the Bournemouth shop!

Will confirm tomo, but looks like 2 anon can have an impact
  2. basil Member

Re: Bournemouth, UK

Good work. Just goes to prove once more that we are At Cause over them.

By the way, there's a very juicy section in "The Complex" about the goings on, financial irregularities and a 90's lawsuit at the Bournemouth Org, if you haven't gotten hold of a copy yet.
  3. Still Alive Member

Pics?
  4. mickturate Member

this is of relevance to my interests....

moar plze.
  5. hueyd Member

The shop was in the in the quadrant centre between the Mary Shelley Pub (aka bar shed) and the bus stop, it opened last sat - we mini-raided on monday and saturday day (yesterday) - when I walked past in the evening it had been packed up, today... all gone!

Its completely empty now, I went out to take pics today and even the boxes of dianetics that were there yesterday have gone!

win

No pics, it was too exposed a location to safely take pix and taking them during either mini-raid would of been too obvious as we did it stealth cat style (ie without masks) - I'll get a pic of some of the remaining stickers we also left around the area
  6. basil Member

The Ideal Org ... a closed one?
  7. Olrik Member

An Ideal scientology is...
  8. basil Member

freed from the grip of the cult?
  9. An0nand0n Member

Oooh, eagerly anticipating pics and confirmation that it stays closed! Closing a shop is a significant achievement for any cell. Well done!
  10. Re: Bournemouth, UK

I SMELL EPIC WIN
  11. Anon1990.572 Member

This is great! Small cells often make a better impact on the public since they're not as intimidated by a large group.

Moar of this plox!
  12. Olrik Member

An Ideal scientology is...
    CLOSED !!!
  13. hueyd Member

Latest intel - shop remains closed.

WIN

Assembling Dorest anon for raid in Poole next year
  14. jensting Member

2 anon - sounds just like the good old times :)

Keep up the good work!

Best Regards

Jens
  15. tofuman Member

Two anons shut down an org. So much for Dan saying "scientology is expanding".
  16. Enron Hubtard Member

Wow, whatever happened to "confronting" and "handling"? Two Anons can not merely cause the $cilons to shut up shop and draw the blinds, but actually close down and leave your town? Wonderful! And quite right, too. We don't need their brand of insanity in the UK.

It's the end of the Cult as we know it (and I feel fine...)
  17. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  18. Re: Bournemouth, UK

Ah win:D

when's teh next raid in Dorset, I shall liek to get mi ass out thar