Customize

Boy in chain locker, son of Felice Green, help find

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Don Carlo, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Boy in chain locker, son of Felice Green, help find

Another from Clambake:

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Something else OSA doesn't want YOU to know

2. Anonymous Member

You're wrong. This is information already in the public domain being discussed further. It's very difficult for people to speak out. Feeling they have back up means the choice becomes more open to them.

And if the cult fucked with you at any age, you don't forget. Until Anonymous and ESMB many people were completely isolated in trying to make sense of this madness and thought it was just them affected, particularly those who were children.
  3. Optimisticate Member

As someone who has wondered several times what happened to this little boy, and now reading the other stories of children on the apollo or whatever boat it was, I'm even more sickened. I hope this child was able to grow up and lead a happy, healthy life. He would be about my age, and I hope he's here on earth somewhere instead of just a memory. Finding out how he is, finding out if he is, would be Good Thing, but only to sate my own curiosity.

It all still leads me to this conclusion: Miscavige is bad, but he's just an overaged schoolyard bully. Hubbard, OTOH, was a fucking sadist.
  4. amaX Member

exSOonApollo.png

This man approached me at Sea Arrgh I in Clearwater.

He was Scottish, but got involved with Scientology in Washington D.C.

He and his wife (who he said was also Scottish) were both on the Apollo with Hubbard. I laughed that he was Scottish and on a ship that had been named the Royal Scot Man, but he wasn't laughing.

I am pretty sure he was sent to handle us, but he didn't do a very good job. He kept saying he was not a Scientologist, then spoke glowingly of Hubbard, and then spoke about how he fell out with Hubbard when he had to get himself and his wife off of the Apollo. He said the Apollo was a bad place and his wife was a lady and did not deserve to be around what was going on there.

When I reminded him that Hubbard called the shots on the Apollo and was in complete control of everything so all the bad things that happened must have been Hubbard's fault, he agreed that Hubbard did make the rules, but still refused to blame Hubbard for how bad it was.

I asked him for specifics about what had happened, but he refused to give any details. Only repeated that his wife was a lady and did not deserve to be around that sort of thing. I asked about the other people and whether they deserved to be caught up in that sort of thing and he dismissed them...basically saying that he didn't care about them, but only cared about his wife.

I wonder if he and/or his wife may have suffered something along the lines of being thrown into the chain locker or being overboarded.

I wonder if Hana Whitfield or any other ex-Sci from the Apollo might remember this man and his wife since they were both Scottish?

The old guy has always intrigued me. I never saw him again. He was so soft spoken and not a very good liar at all. I threw some pretty tough questions at him and since he didn't have a lie ready and the truth would not work, he'd just stare off into the sky and not say anything. I like to think that he's really out for good now.
  5. Anonymous Member

Is there a big list of hubbard quotes about children anywhere?
  6. Re: Boy in chain locker, son of Felice Green, help find

David Miscavige is merely a product of Hubbard's brutally abusive policies, the man can hardly write and has been poorly educated like most long term Scientologists.

He's a greedy, self-serving, totalitarian, abusive little prick like Hubbard in his own way, a fine of example of Hubbard's "Tech" in action and what it can produce.

Ecclesiastical leader? (lol) He's a scamming, lying, abusive criminal who belongs in jail.
  7. potrezebie Member

A child locked in a chain locker at 4 1/2 in '68, is approx. 46,the same age as myself now (if, indeed, he is still with us.)

IMO, casual investigation is in order. Is he alive or dead?...that would be a matter of public record.
  8. xseaorguk Member

I was in the Sea Org at Saint Hill and saw how children were treated.
    I also know a lady who worked there at the same time as a nanny, loking after children while their parents worked.
    It was a very chaotic job, and the Nannies were not trained to do this, if I remember rightly.

I will never forget how the children (about 3 or 4 yrs old) of one family would go and get their own breakfast in the morning by themselves and then sit and eat it alone too, as they were so too young to be doing this.
    They seemed so 'grown up' and very serious.
    A bit like the kids from that film "The village of the damned"

We were told not to put up with any nonsense or 'misemtion' from a child as they were grown ups in childs bodies.

I worked with one 11 - 12 year old who was jobbing in one dept. before I came in after my EPF, then we worked together.
    I dont want to say what or where exactly but I have very good memories of the child abuse I saw, even if it was just pure neglect most of the time.
    The children at Saint Hill went to an outside school at that time and were often bullied, being called "Scinos" by the other children.
    They hated that of course

Some of the staff in very responsible postition were actually also very young, and I often wondered about that too, but sometimes they had already done OT3, so it sort of excused things.
    The medical officer at that time for example was Silvia Collins, she was only 17 and responsible for all the Vitamins and supervising the progress of people of the purif, rundown, which was very new back then (1980).
    I would like to know what happened to her, to be honest, but her whole family were in and she grew up in the cult .
    So many sad memories of abuse I have.
  9. AnonKat Member

10. Anonymous Member

Small correction xseaorguk
    Her name was spelled Sylvia (with a y not i)

11. Anonymous Member

Mark Pope was the little boy who chewed the telex:

12. Anonymous Member

For the record, I've seen Derek's last name spelled "Green" and "Greene". I'm not sure which one is correct.

Another story:

13. amaX Member

Look at this video. Mute it if you don't like anything religious. Start paying close attention at 2:47 and then LOOK closely starting at 2:55 at the kid who must have been a redhead. THAT kid haunts me. What the hell did they do to those kids on those ships and all under Hubbard's orders?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqWRPOD-amU"]YouTube- All Faiths Unite against Scientology (Timeless Version)[/ame]

Read it again:

I was twelve years old and witnessed children younger than myself being
    thrown into the chain locker ( a room for storing the anchor while at sea)
    for days on end until they persuaded the ethics officer that they were not
    enemies. Physical abuse of children was rife. Cold water hose-downs on the
    deck at six in the morning was a common practice. Working twelve hour days
    for little or no money. Sleeping in over crowded dormitories with strange
    adults led to sexual abuse. And all this in the good name of Scientology. If
    any of you sick fucks who are in the business today can explain why this
    happened to me, especially while "God" himself was on board, I'll be happy
    to know. Until then I'll continue to smear the name of Scientology, and all
    that goes with it, with the shit and contempt it deserves.
    If anyone would like more info. on the life and abuse that went on on the
    evil ship as it sailed around the Mediterranean, I'll be happy to enlighten
    you.
    Steve Manning
  14. Anonymous Member

I agree. Every time I see that scene on the ship, my heart breaks for these kids.

15. Anonymous Member

Good Post. The more people who really understand this fact, the better.
  16. CHAIN LOCKER BOY

I cant get this kid out of my head. 4 years old, five days in a chain locker. Does anyone possibly know what happened to DERECK GREEN (GREENE?) ??? This kid needs resolution. He must be 50 or so by now.
  17. RolandRB Member

Re: CHAIN LOCKER BOY

He might be MAA of the RPF's RPF somewhere. :)
  18. RightOn Member

This has been discussed before.
    If I am not mistaken, we ran into a brick wall as far as his where abouts today.
    Many people have asked about him. Tragic story.

And his name can have been changed several times
  19. Re: CHAIN LOCKER BOY

Sorry, i thought it may have been brought up before. I hope one day he reads this and decides to come forward. Anyone who reads this kids story and still believes in Hubbard is so hung up on their survival for eternal knowingness to know that nothing compensates for doing this to a child. You deserve to be ripped to shreds. End of rant.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, Hana Eltringham Whitfield would be where I'd start, but I wouldn't expect to find him. Still, it doesn't hurt to try (again). Sometimes shaking a tree once won't make any fruit drop, but shaking it again will. {shrug}
  21. Anonymous Member

there may have been more than one person assigned there, but:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-t...n-felice-green-help-find-64622/2/#post1210233

(btw, when did Google start requiring a login to *read* usenet groups? Is usenet officially dead now? :(
    (even more officially dead than its been officially dead before)

22. Anonymous Member

Awesome.
    ARS posts before April 2009 are "archived" and "currently unavailable".

inafter slowpoke.png
  23. jensting Member

ARS has always been a little flaky in google groups.

I went in through groups.google.com , searched for my user name and found a post from 1997.

Best Regards

Jens
  24. Anonymous Member

Go fuck yourself, Roland.
  25. Anonymous Member

You thread necro'd for that?
  26. keep it going!
  27. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Adult or child, if you are locked in a confined space for extended peiods of time, that alone should be considered abuse, the fact that some of those areas (confirmed by dozens of eyewitnesses) were actually dangerous, should be seriously considered as egregious.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. dof0425 Member

I'm Felice's daughter. She has been gone for some years now. I would love to hear your stories.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

https://whyweprotest.net/members/exot8michael.1885

michael hasn’t been on here in sometimes but try sending him a message via his account here. He may still have email notification turned on,
    • Like Like x 1
  31. TrevAnon Member

32. germanwebsite Member

Thanks. Bài viết của bạn rất hay UP TOP cho bạn poker88