Customize

Boycott Mr. Jim's Pizza!

Discussion in 'Projects' started by CrystalDallas, Feb 11, 2010.

1. CrystalDallas Member

Boycott Mr. Jim's Pizza!

Well, we don't have to boycott... I just want the people that eat there to KNOW who they're supporting. We don't need to cause a financial impact (although if we look at Rex Fowler and expect the same from Mr. Jim, you could be contributing to Scientology itself).

Let me explain:

Yesterday, Feb 10, 2010, thoughts and I went to the Church of Scientology in Dallas (Irving, really) for the 2nd anniversary raid. What did we see in the parking lot?
    Mr. Jim's pizza van. A little suspicious.

I came home, wondering whether this could be a local manager that supported Scientology or if it could be the founder of the company. I found out on Wikipedia that Mr. Jim's Pizza is based in Farmer's Branch, Tx, which, in case there's anyone who doesn't know, is probably 10-20 minutes away from the Dallas Org.
    It also said that Jim Johnson, the founder, is a supporter of Scientology. Of course, wikipedia can be edited, so I continued looking.

I typed in Jim Johnson's name along with "Scientology" on google and got his Scientology home page. I clicked on the
    About Me page, and this seems to confirm everything. I'm pretty sure this site is legit. I've seen quite a few Scilon pages on it, so I don't think it's a troll page or anything like that.

The van was in their parking lot.

So I thought I'd let people know.
  2. Belladonna Member

3. NoScope Member

Re: Boycott Mr. Jim's Pizza!

Good job researching this but dalanon has known about this since 08. I like the enthusiasm but we don't protest individual scilons or their place of work (unless they work at the org, then we do).
  4. CrystalDallas Member

Yeah, I was thinking that same thing. That's why I said... "Well not really boycott" because I know I'd hate people to protest me just because of my church (we don't know HOW much he supports them)

I thought I'd let people know though. I didn't know that everyone already knew, lol
  5. Smurf Member

You could always boycott Dominos Pizza. The owner, Tom Monaghan, is a right wing, ultra-conservative Catholic, who has donated millions to the Religious Right.
  6. Anonymous Member

Up until a few months ago (last time I looked) the Jim's Pizza website had a "Way to Happiness" page. I don't see it now, though.
  7. Anonymous Member

I thought Catholics were our allies at the moment.
  8. Smurf Member

Call in the nuns..

[IMG]
  9. Anonymous Member

Oh my.
  10. amaX Member

Some days I miss Sister Bertrille.

11. Anonymous Member

picture36q.png
  12. Anonymous Member

I highly doubt his last name is Jim unless it's Korean pizza.

Most likely Jim is his first name but he's using an alias like OSA loves to do.

tl;dr it's OSA Pizza spiked with LSD. Don't boycott it, eat in turn on and drop out.
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

LMAO Smurf, is this is the poster child for 'Seriously Conflicted'?

*replaces 4th keyboard this week* GAH!
  14. Anonymous Member

Man, I need to eat more Domino's pizza.
  15. Anonymous Member

oh hai. wonder who you are?
  16. kitfisto Member

I heard Mr.Jim whacks off in the cheese . Just sayin
  17. Anonymous Member

Fun with Mr. Jim's Pizza!

From the Anonymous Intelligence Directorate West US Operations Division:
    "Go out to the Jim's Pizza dumpster and salvage as many discarded pizza boxes as possible. If there is any uneaten pizza left, you can add your own toppings, like dead cockroaches, and if there isn't anything in the boxes, you can add old leftovers that you were going to throw out. Then put the boxes in strategic locations where folks can see them."
    Be sure to obey all applicable laws, too.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Re: Fun with Mr. Jim's Pizza!

fify
  19. whoever Member

No.

A Catholic website is doing something that is helpful to the cause of bringing down Scientology. That doesn't make Anonymous and Catholics "allies."

You can have personal feelings of being allied with Catholics if you like. I don't feel allied with them myself. And to me, a right-wing ultra-conservative is not someone I want to be allied with at all, no matter what that person's religious affiliation is.
  20. Anonymous Member

My my... aren't we picky about who associate ourselves with.
  21. whoever Member

Pfft. I'm not saying I wouldn't talk to right-wingers. But I don't feel allied to them. If that's picky, yeah, I'm guilty.
  22. Anonymous Member

Mr Jim is a well known scilon. We have video of him drinking beer with a former member of dallas org at the scilon 2008 x-mas party . He also has or had some TWTH booklets or something advertised on his webpage.
    Welcome to Mr. Jim's Pizza Worldwide
    (oops already linked to itt)
  23. As a former Mr Jim's pizza franchise owner, I couldn't wish for anything more than a boycott of this organization. He is a vile human being, in my opinion ... and yes, Scientology is very much in the franchise documentation (should have been a warning) and in this sub-human's manipulative behavior.
  24. Anonymous Member

Welcome! We're glad you dropped by! Got anything you can scan that shows the cult connection? We'd love to have some juicy dox!
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RJ1

I can verify this as a former cook for his restaurant. We used to deliver free pizzas to the ORG semi-regularly. I knew of 2 employees that he gave scientology videos to, but i dont think either of them joined. One of them disappeared. He was nice enough, but would turn on you in an instant in conversation. it wasnt widely publicized, but he was more than happy to talk about his trips to Florida where he met Travolta, Cruise, etc. his support is pretty well-known..i met a trainer that had his life threatened once because of it.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

got any dox? we'd love to see anything you have. old paystub with your personal info blacked out? pictures?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. RJ1

i'll need to think on that..the problem is, the pizzas were not ever on the books - we would get a coupon with "10 large Pepperoni and 10 large Cheese" written on the back. Im not sure how the drivers were compensated, but there was never any billing involved. If i can think of anything that might be of use, i'll be happy to share it.