Customize

"Brandy Turned Her Back on Scientology" says ContactMusic.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheBitch, Jan 21, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

"Brandy Turned Her Back on Scientology" says ContactMusic.com

Apparently a young celebrity who somehow once was convinced to go "check out Scientology," felt it needful to publicly clarify that she's definitely not a Scientologist.

BRANDY - BRANDY TURNED HER BACK ON SCIENTOLOGY

I have to admit I'm a bit amused by the writer...

I guess the bring back to life tech didn't werk?

Not much moar to the article, and alas no comments. That being said, I get two things out of this, (1) being a celebrity with $cilon "friends" can be dangerous the way having friends who try to convince you doing meth is a "great idea!" and, (2) that even a B or C list celebrity of yesteryear feels a need to say "I am NOT a Scientologist" to a member of the "press."

Great gais these $cilons, amirite? Best sort of friends money can buy.
  2. none given Member

Re: "Brandy Turned Her Back on Scientology" says ContactMusic.com

First off: who the fuck is Brandy?

It is great that she needs to be clear about it. We need some "I am NOT a scientologist! tee shirts.
  3. Re: "Brandy Turned Her Back on Scientology" says ContactMusic.com

Of course the phrase "I am not a Scientologist" is not an uncommon phrase for a Scientologist to say. (At least the board lurking PR handler types)
  4. TheBitch Member

Brandy Norwood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was an "almost" that hit a bad patch (literally) and killed what sounds like a Pake.
  5. Re: "Brandy Turned Her Back on Scientology" says ContactMusic.com

Was that last part really necessary? Fucking racists.

=(
  6. cubby Member

HOPEFULLY THE PAKI WASN'T GENDERQUEER AMIRITE? WOTTA TRAGEDY
  7. TheBitch Member

You mean liek these?

610x.jpg

Dunno, the article didn't give any details about genitals.
  8. none given Member

Pakistani tranny?

That's just tragic; they make ugly men.

Of course the bar is just not set that high. they dont even have to shave.
  9. kitfisto Member

Moar like Pakitranny (amirite)
  10. Shinythings Member

11. TheBitch Member

Pretty much, though I reckon it couldn't possibly have been a tranny. $50 MILLION!!!1!! How many PakiTrannies could possibly be worth fifty million bucks?
  12. Whanonstler Member

I would like to thank the pakitranny community for making this thread over 9000 times better than when it started.
  13. Anonypeg Member

Anyway, un-derailing this thread ...
    I wasn't even aware Brandy considered Scientology (yeah, I remember her music; I'm that old. I also remember she played Cinderella in a recent version of it, while Whitney Houston played her fair godmother). Glad to hear she turned her back on it. Just goes to show there are probably other celebrities out there who might be closeted scilons.
  14. Your Mom Member

Probably more likely that there are other celebrities who dabbled a little or just checked Scientology out.
  15. AnonyFag Member

You can bet that the SciFags were all over Brandy like flies on shit after that accident. They consider anyone of any notability in the entertainment industry as a major coup, and the SciFag that does the actual recruitment gets major fucking props too.

Combine that with the tendency they have to be ambulance chasing fuckin' vultures... It's not just the "Vulture Ministers" who come crawling out of the woodwork when the bad shit goes down... the Field Services Ministers start slavering like dogs over the possibility of getting someone at a weak or devastating moment in their lives where their jusdgement may not be as sharp as it normally would.

Makes me fucking sick.

Course, with the Co$ looking like it's throwing the Travoltas under the bus the way they are, it's not gonna be long before they have a celebrity rampage, and even the worst of the D List actors gets the fuck outta Dodge, leaving 'em with just Li'l Tommy Cruise.
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

Brandy Caught At Scientology Fundraiser Despite Denying Involvement In Controversial Church

Is Leah Remini to blame?

By Radar Online Staff, January 13, 2017

Brandy must finally admit the truth about her involvement in the Church of Scientology now that explosive footage of her at a fundraiser was released!

The singer was rumored to have joined the church following her 2006 car crash, and left around 2009. Ray J’s older sister, 37, adamantly denied her involvement in the church at the time.

But now, RadarOnline.com can reveal that she had attended a church fundraiser — as she was spotted in Leah Remini’s scientology docuseries, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath! The bombshell footage aired on January 3.

Remini’s shocking series has been extremely controversial since its development. The church tried to have A&E pull the series, and Remini demanded $1.5 million for defamation in retaliation.

Since then, the actress, 46, has received “an outpouring of support” despite the church continuing to publicly insult her.

Source: http://radaronline.com/videos/brand...ite-denying-involvement-controversial-church/
  17. Well, key issue is what is the date of the video / film showing Brandy at the event. Anyone know?
  18. Radar got this one all wrong. The episode they're talking about is the one from the week before; Aaron Smith-Levin's episode aired on January 3rd, and the episode with all the event footage, Mark Headley's, aired the week before.

Here's a link to the Headley episode -
    https://rutube.ru/video/0ce18bc9cf22f7b0d6effc8da718e496/?pl_type=user&pl_id=1306538
    Shortly after minute 4, the event is incorrectly identified by A&E as the New Year's Event from 2008, and around 5:30 the shot of Brandy is seen.

Tony Ortega reported that it was actually the year 2006 (or end of 2005) -
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/10/05/vi...when-leah-remini-was-still-a-front-row-celeb/

Screenshots show it's definitely the same event.

Verdict is the video is from end of 2005/beginning of 2006, and it's been available for over a year. Sloppy reporting, Radar, especially since A&E tried to tell you the video was old - although A&E Did get the year wrong.
  19. Thank you.

Radar said:

"The singer was rumored to have joined the church following her 2006 car crash, and left around 2009."

But Radar never said when the video was made! The fools just believed it was made after 2009? If they had any integrity they would update the article with the info you've provided.
  20. The Internet Member

The sailors said "Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea."