Customize

'brass balls' Baca is Back. He's After Narconon This Time

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by another123, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

and We're Not Scilon Crooks Ltd.
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

They both look really happy together. Good for them.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

IIRC, Hubbard, in his novel called "Battlefield Earth" liked to use redundant terms like "man-animal" or "gun-weapon" or some sort of shit like that. So, I suggest-recommend that should be the Scientology-scam policy-procedure.
  5. tippytoe Member

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. eddieVroom Member

I take my watch off when I play.

edit: Well, used to. Now I don't wear a watch because I'm trying to lose the stripe on my arm. That one's taking longer to lose than the scar from my wedding ring.
  7. HellRazor Member

Something in my underpants is doing a happy dance.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Thanks for sharing!
  9. Anonymous Member

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/12053360/nathan-baca

p8Zp1.jpg

NATHAN BACA

I-TEAM INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER

Send an email to Nathan
    Follow Nathan on Twitter

Nathan Baca joined 8 News Now in February 2010. A native Californian, he is a graduate of the University of La Verne. His family has lived in Southern Nevada since 2001. Nathan's father lives in Henderson, his mother lives in Pahrump.

In 2005, Nathan began reporting KESQ-TV covering Palm Springs and the California desert cities. Before that, he worked an assignment editor at KMIR-TV.

Nathan was awarded a 2009 regional Investigative Reporting Emmy for his series "The Octopus Murders." His segments continued the work of fallen journalist Danny Casolaro investigating a 1981 triple murder cold case. Nathan's stories connected the murders with weapons manufacturing deals between California Indian tribes, security contractors, Central American governments and the CIA. After his reporting, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department made their first arrest, 28 years after the triple murder.

Nathan's most wide-spread investigation focused on allegations of mental and physical abuse suffered by employees of the Church of Scientology, headquartered in San Jacinto, California. His 11-part series, "Scientology vs. Anonymous" gained worldwide attention with the first on-camera acknowledgement by a Scientology official of the church's confidential origin theology. He is continuing his investigation into the Scientology's fundraising methods and command structure.

At 8 News Now, one of Nathan's first series covered the 2010 U.S. Senate race. His efforts to get candidate Sharron Angle to explain policy positions gained nationwide political attention. He joined the 8 News Now I-Team November 2011.

Also in November 2011, Nathan married his wife Sindy, a doctor in Organizational Leadership. They enjoy hiking Red Rock and miss California's vineyards and wineries. Both love Las Vegas' vibrant city life and lack of Los Angeles' bumper to bumper traffic.

Nathan enjoys writing, with his first book "Westwinds" published in 2001. His favorite music is jazz, and Nathan will debate anyone who doesn't think that Miles Davis was the greatest musician that ever lived.

Nathan posts what story he's working on every day on Twitter @NathanBacaNews
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Why isn't this man on Dateline or have his own show? He's like Woodward and Bernstein before they cut their balls off with a rusty spoon.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Strixcoil Moderator

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

Expect Us Him
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. AnonMishka Member

I'm really looking forward to this! I'm really anxious to see what direction he's going to go in! Agreed, he should be on Dateline or have his own investigative reporting show. Why is this brilliant man still doing local news (or whatever you want to call it)? I'm very impressed by him!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. DeathHamster Member

Soon? But it says NEWS NOW on his jacket! (Unless it's NEW SNOW...)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Mr. Magoo Member

With his balls o' brass, maybe some day he will be the one to finally convince police officers or federal agents to raid The Hole and free the scientology slave prisoners.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. eddieVroom Member

All good things in their time...
    • Like Like x 2
  17. CarterUSP Member

That would be soooooooooooo awesome.
    You hear that Baca? Fancy going down in history as a legend? Fancy being a key figure in destroying an evil criminal cult?
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

Is he still Baca the Grey, or has he leveled up to Baca the White?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. anon walker Moderator

It's not a cape, it's a Swing Coat.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Muderfucking BUMP
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

Somebody grab the video in case Scientology finds some way to threaten/intimidate the management to take it down.
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. Intelligence Member

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/19968806/i-team-patients-cant-win-at-scientology-rehab-center

I-Team: Patients Struggle at Scientology Rehab Center
    Published on Oct 31, 2012
    October 31, 2012 - I-Team: Patients Struggle at Scientology Rehab Center. CALIENTE, Nev. -- Former patients and employees are speaking out about a Nevada drug rehab center they describe as having mold and lice -- and requires patients to try to move objects with their mind. "Talking to walls, sitting two inches from somebody in a chair, looking them eye to eye," Vandergriend said, describing his therapy. "Almost as if you're trying to steal their soul and if you were to move, flinch, act irritated whatsoever, they would throw you out and put you back in for a new two hours."

[Video Removed by Youtube for Copright Infringement]
    • Like Like x 3
  26. eddieVroom Member

Done.

edit: and 'pooned.

• Like Like x 3
  27. mirele Member

Yay, it came out before STATurday! That means the culties have to report it on their weekly stats!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. DodoTheLaser Member

• Like Like x 5
  29. BlooAnon Member

New video? New report? Love it. Tis been a happy Hallowe'en!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Video is down, but even if it weren't Baca deserves some click love on this one.
  32. Woo Hah Member

33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

The scitrolls came out for Halloween I see.
    Srsly?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

"Always attack. Never defend."

Right now, OSA is looking for lurid blood sex crimes committed by Mr. Baca. Lotsa luck with that.
  36. DeathHamster Member

They already tried back in 2009 and had no luck--so they found the ones of the KESQ station management and got them to take down the videos.
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

From Facebook:

Tony Ortega shared a link.

Nathan Baca returns to Scientology reporting with a hard-hitting two part report about the church's completely unregulated drug rehab center in Nevada. We talked to Baca about his report, and about how Scientology reacted when it learned he was back on the case!

Nathan Baca: Scientology’s Nevada Drug Rehab Program Is Completely Unregulated

http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/nathan-baca/
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Woo Hah Member

End of Tony's post shows Scilon predictable response

In the report, you can see Narconon’s reaction to his reporting — after producing a cease-and-desist letter warning him about filming the facility, they later sent KLAS-TV a packet of information that included glowing (unsigned) testimonials about the program.

Baca tells us the station also heard directly from the Church of Scientology.

“They sent an e-mail to my boss this morning. Scientology’s main public relations department sent an e-mail to my boss blasting me and my investigation from 2009, saying in effect, we’d like to quash the story,” Baca said.

Baca said he responded, asking if Scientology was officially speaking for Narconon.

“I got no response,” he said.
    • Like Like x 2