Customize

'brass balls' Baca is Back. He's After Narconon This Time

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by another123, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

No comments on part 2 of the report yet. All the OSA bots must be asleep under their desks.
  2. Tourniquet Member

If Mr. Baca reads this (doubt it, but anyway... ), please ask the Necronon rep who consents to be interviewed if it's true that Scientologists really don't care if someone dies (or, in their parlance "drops the body"), as they will return to Earth with another chance to be "saved" by Scientology.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Awww, Nathan got a C&D? Feel special Mr. Baca because they don't even give those out to Anons anymore.
    Around here they are a badge of honor. You should frame that sucker!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Long-lost twin?
    Xenophon-5763400.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

I doubt he was on their doorstep with a camera strapped to his head, so I wonder what grounds they gave in the C&D for forbidding taping from the public road?

Edit: They claimed "federal law"? Riiiight.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

What they're afraid of is the GoldBase-style flyovers.
  7. another123 Member

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Oh he is good.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Missfit Member

I came.
  10. Intelligence Member

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/19970259/i-team-loophole-lets-rehab-center-slide-under-radar

PART TWO - VIDEO on WEBSITE:

I-Team: Loophole Lets Rehab Center Slide Under Radar

SNIP:
    http://www.8newsnow.com/story/19970259/i-team-loophole-lets-rehab-center-slide-under-radar
    • Like Like x 4
  11. RightOn Member

wow nice report!
  12. Anonymous Member

Squirrel stuff: he forgot to thank the ashtray for complying, though he was actually moving it with his own hands.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Good work there!^^^
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Xenu Is Lord Member

I saw and I came again
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Xenu Is Lord Member

I can see William's parents were very original people. His friends call him Lumpy.
    • Funny Funny x 7
  17. Incredulicide Member

• Funny Funny x 5
  18. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

We need a good caption for what the woman is saying. Lot's of obvious ones come to mind, but something subtle is called for here.
  20. BigBeard Member

Anyone in Nevada know what the bill number is for that law modification to close the loophole??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

- Can someone get this man a sturdier chair?

- Sure they're impressive. But can they hold up this sign?

- Hey weatherman, waddaya think, natural or saline?

- Is he a relation of Chuck Norris?

- Does that chafe when he wears dress shoes?
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

She is saying his balls are so big I need to hold them like this. He is saying, no hun, you are going to need to use both hands.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

He should take off the eyeshadow and do something about that zit.

Damn emo kids!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Xenu Is Lord Member

There is hope for him
  25. Anonymous Member

I had one of those on my ass once (from a burn injury, don't ask...). Twas one of the sickest delights of my life to have it pop. Good times, Good times.
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

[IMG]
    Just forget the towel, I already licked the caek off his fingers, ok?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  27. mirele Member

Highlighting this for NECRONON. I love this fiercely and will use it as an alternate name for Narconon in the future.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Xenu Is Lord Member

I find this type of video very difficult to masturbate to.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

"See, I TOLD you he had balls of steel!"
    "That Baca's a pretty cool guy. eh has balls of steel and doesn't afraid of anything"

"What, you thought I was kidding about the balls of steel?"
  30. Intelligence Member

Please don't anyone download this Video and upload to Youtube. I received a Royal-Spanking
    from Youtube today and now have "One-Strike" from them. Oh' well, not bad, I guess for
    uploading over 200 videos:)

Most TV Stations don't mind, but now I know of two that are "No-No's" - LOL :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Keep a backup of all your YT vids on your hard drive, just in case.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lol David, that's pretty good odds there matey, 200/1, probably scilon bawwing got the ball rolling, ya never know, its not like they haven't before because they love us so much eh. sheesh.
    And your right, no one should make sox and upload videos to YT and make them mad, bad idea, nope, don't do it, and don't mirror stuff either or post over to RT with moar sox, bad, bad, bad....

:p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. BigBeard Member

On a slightly serious note (dah-DUM), does anyone have any info on the bill number of the legislation NB mentioned in part 2 to tighten up the licensing/inspection loophole in Nevada narCONon uses now?

BigBeard
  34. RightOn Member

"how does he fit them under the desk"?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. anon walker Moderator

I wonder how many people will ask this question before an answer appears...
  36. Anonymous Member

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind
    who is called Mariah, by the way, so get her number, She'll know
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. mirele Member

BB, it appears the Nevada Legislature only meets in odd-numbered years unless there is a special session (as there was in 2010). So there does not, as of yet, appear to be an actual bill on their website.

I also went to the site of the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency and I didn't see anything obvious.

http://mhds.nv.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=72

I'm thinking we're probably going to have to wait until after the election and the prefiling of bills for the 2013 session, although someone might want to take the initiative and contact the organization above to see if they can provide the text of the legislation or the name of the legislator who will be presenting it.
  38. CarterUSP Member

Baca is awesome. He doesn't afraid of anything.
  39. Anonymous Member

His reproductive glands are of mythical proportions, but don't worry ladies, his injector is just the perfect size.
  40. The Wrong Guy Member

I-Team: Narconon Controversy Part 1

I-Team: Narconon Controversy Part 2

Published on Nov 2, 2012 by klastv

CALIENTE, Nev. -- Former patients and employees are speaking out about a Nevada drug rehab center they describe as having mold and lice -- and requires patients to try to move objects with their mind.

Narconon, an unlicensed rehabilitation center in Caliente, Nev., is connected to the Church of Scientology, but many parents sending their children there claim they were never told that.

The I-Team has been investigating Narconon for nearly three years. The center is about 100 miles northeast of Las Vegas in Lincoln County.

It's rarely inspected and is isolated from the outside world.

Nathan Baca - Investigative Reporter

Alex Brauer - Photojournalist
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3