Customize

Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2009.

1. mrfyde Member

Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

I was not critiquing the quoted post but because the answer could be considered controversial to some members I thought I would give a heads up to the new member who was asked to answer the question.
  2. Oswald2001 Member

Robert,

FWIW, you 'could' upload all your videos here:

RuTube. ??? ?????! ?????? ?????? ????? ??????, ???????, ????? ? ?????.

It's in Russia and they don't delete videos and accounts like YouTube and others because they have different laws.

Anyway, you 'could' upload everything there on a secret account just for off-shore storage.

Later, if you wanted, you 'could' make whichever videos that you deemed appropriate available for public and/or private viewing.

There is a pretty good chance that the $cilons will pressure YouTube to delete your YouTube account. They have done it plenty of times before.

Some of your videos seem pretty unique and might be helpful later on. They're worth protecting IMO.

Just a thought.

BTW, good to have you here.
  3. Anonymous Member

If the Scilons have not seen the videos it is better that they don't.

It is unlikely that any of them had time to see all of the videos. And even more unlikely that they could have made copies of the ones they did see to send up lines.

We have them if we need them as some anons got them all.
  4. Oswald2001 Member

Of course, you're correct about the $cilons not seeing them.

Good thing they are archived 'somewhere'.
  5. InsideOut Member

Robert Wallace here.

Scientologists have infultrated my internet connection and have disabled aspects of YouTube and have had my Twitter page suspended. I have some videos to get to you.

I will handle the suppression of this consipiracy.

This may be conjecture though there seems no other likly canadate for such behaviour of this sort from this computer at a time like this then the Silons.
  6. InsideOut Member

To clarify, the screen stays blank when I go to YouTube.com and when I go to "My Account" to upload.
    Twitter has not responded back for the request of clairfication in regards to the reason for the account suspension beyond "Suspisious Activity" which I have waited for 2 days on.
  7. Anonymous Member

Robert, YouTube is undergoing maintenance right now.
    Are you absolutely sure it is the Scientologists doing it?
    Give it a moment.. maybe overnight even.

Doesn't explain the Twitter suspension though.
  8. InsideOut Member

Good point, I could be jumping to conclusions. I don't mean to be rash, I'm just ready to move some dialogue into action.

The Twitter issue may have a rationality behind it as well for that matter, I'll simmer meanwhile.

Robert
  9. mrfyde Member

InsideOut,

I just checked your you tube videos they seem to be working fine the problem could be on your end.

I don't know anything about your twitter.

Edit :

Here is a screen capture from You Tube and it does appear they'r not 100% right now

3696472061_cc4aeb7434.jpg?v=0.jpg
  10. InsideOut Member

11. mrfyde Member

Hey I talked to Robert he will be pulling the video in a few minutes for technical reason and will be reshooting them.
  12. chrisanon Member

Robert, I also want to welcome you. You seem kind of nuts, but you're doing a brave thing. And I like your videos.

You've provided definitive proof that the pre-clear files aren't secured the way members are promised. That's not a little thing.

Scn has been weakened, but vicious animals are the most dangerous when they're cornered and wounded.

Please be careful. You don't have to be paranoid or tinfoily, but you might want to read up on people who've been Fair Gamed, maybe talk to a lawyer, and if unflattering flyers about you start appearing in your neighborhood, definitely alert friends and employers to what Scn has done to others in the past. Make it so that if Scn wants to hurt you, they can't.
  13. Anonymous Member

What happened to your videos answering the questions?
  14. mrfyde Member

There was a problem with the videos, I talked to him and posted he would be pulling them. He has a couple of days off, and is going to re-shoot them.
  15. Anonymous Member

Tbh Rob, whilst I don't want to make light of Sci and their potential to do harm, they're under siege on so many fronts at the moment, that they're having to pick their battles very carefully. They're utterly overwhelmed.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you heard nothing, and you do, most likely it'll be is some bullshit legal threat. Take it to a lawyer, and get confirmation that it's nonsense. Additionally, they don't have the manpower spare any more, to follow through on these even if they wanted too.

Worst comes to worst and I'm completely wrong, and out of nowhere you start getting fair-gamed: your best defence is to document and publicise. Because that whole tactic is reliant on their being able to isolate the person (and as the person suffers in relative silence, Sci turns the pressure up, and up and up and up). That said, ever since the Guardian's Office was disbanded, Scientology's bark has been far, FAR worse than their bite.

Don't be glib. But don't be too worried either. Keep any concerns in check, and in proportion, and you'll be good.

Take it easy, Anon.
  16. Lorelei Member

Huzzah!

Welcome to the fray, you kooky fella you. Hope you stick around.
  17. Relyt Member

I think it's interesting that every single re-up of the video says "Video has been removed by the user".
  18. Anonymous Member

Really why ? The first set of videos where not intended to be seen by >9000 people. They had little if any information, that was of use to us and he took them down because he didn't even know what was on them. He then Joined wwp to answer questions. He put up some videos that had a problem with them and it was suggested in this thread that he take them down and reshoot them and it was announced in this thread he was taking them down before he did.
  19. happy feet Member

20. auchraw Member

Before we adopt him, consider that this guy describes himself as an Asexual Celibate Eunuch Half Mexican Messianic Jewish Ex-Para-Scientologest Christian Consciousness Preacher Teacher.

He is confused, probably subaverage intelligence, on drugs, nuts, or all of these. He is not Anonymous. He may be at risk.

I have doubts about the ethics of using him as a source.
  21. auchraw Member

Double post. Same remarks apply. I am not happy about treating Robert like everyone else.
  22. fitch2000 Member

He has intel he wants to give so i don't see a problem. He could very well be trollin. Who cares. He's cute.
  23. auchraw Member

I happen to care. I don't think we should exploit vulnerable people. And Robert is a vulnerable person. Be very careful how you treat him.
  24. Anonymous Member

Huh? He seems fairly well balanced and together, also I don't think anyone is forcing him to do something he doesn't want to.

As for your "Before we adopt him" stuff..WTF are you talking about? Get some fucking perspective (or "well played, sir. Nice trolling", whichever it is).
  25. mrfyde Member

Subaverage intelligence? This is anonymous, have you checked out our dome ? There are many people on here that are not anonymous, OTMichael, Smurf, Pooks, etc.. all ex scilons and I am sure we even have some non-anons that like girls. :)

I have talked to him, and we have talked about his marching to another drummer about things, but he is just fun, he is not really even that weird, and if he has some out there ideas for a conversation he knows that they are not for everyone and he will find something else to have a conversation about.

He is a pretty open book how many people do you know who would open their closet to show all of us on You Tube ? I don't think he is going to "join" anonymous (if anonymous was something you could join or quit) but he is kind enough to answer questions because he seems to like most all people. He does not seem to carry any baggage away from the cult and I think that is a good thing. Nobody is asking him to do anything he doesn't want to do (i hope) people have accused him of being crazy, being on drugs, (btw that was not him in the picture with the gas mask) being a spy, being gay, and now being to frail for the internet and AFAIK none of those things apply to him but he still seems happy to answer any question you can throw his general direction in detail.

Anonymous does not "adopt" anyone, even though a few people think that he is a lost puppy, he isn't he's a full grown man with a college education. Considering by his count there are maybe around 50 scientologists with in about 200 miles,all of them he knows on a first name basis, and he no longer lives across the street from the Org. where they knew him to, I doubt he is at risk.
  26. Anonymous Member

And nothing of value was gained or lost. I am just befuddled by all of this. I really could care less or more.

You are welcome
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

Did that post have a point?
  28. pedrofcuk Member

Ok Ok, calm down, calm down, when I try to see this stuff I get "video has been removed by user", WTF! Me want see vids!!!:mad:
  29. Lorelei Member

30. Anonymous Member

Actually, those qualifications make him the perfect Anon.
  31. auchraw Member

Did I push a few buttons? Sorry guise.
  32. happy feet Member

33. Anonymous Member

I made a similar point pages ago although the more I've seen of him the more I realise he's a pretty normal guy. But just leaving the cult and stuff, well anyone's head is bound to be a bit messed up with that stuff.
  34. mefree Member

A man of many interests.
  35. InsideOut Member

You can aquire some of them here...

wallacevids_june_09.rar

I am thinking about reposting all Scientology vids, but this is up in the air, though this is where I would go for that.

have a great day
    Robert
  36. InsideOut Member

Thank you for the validation. :eek:
  37. AnotherMrPink Member

So, did Tommy Davis give the ethics files to SPT, or just show them to them? Wonder if SPT would share those files with us just to prove in raids to Scilons they are not private.
  38. InsideOut Member

Robert Wallace here.

I was just reflecting on the media that I leaked a year ago and was trying to find portions of it that would have been salvaged as i have not been able to retain till now the footage that was then released.

let me know if you have files that i can get from you.

Robert
  39. InsideOut Member

40. incog712 Member

Dallas Guy! Wow, has it really been a year? Time flys. Those were some pretty hot videos. Surely at least some of them were mirrored. RuTube maybe?

How have things been going for you?