Customize

Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

Wouldn't it be just classic RW if he lost his phone and this got leaked?

It is either that or he is the real Anon leader

c/d?
  2. Anonymous Member

?????

Dallas in April

mim9w.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

I don't think he thinks its a bid deal it is just some videos the guy had from church to him.
  4. RedTie Member

My computer is sooooo badly lagging right now because of the oooooh 100 downloads i just did. I am going to bed and will check this board when I wake up.

Lets hope the vids don't get taken down...or worse, he uploads 100 more batshit crazy videos.

Just kidding about that last part, even if they are kind pointless its totally worth watching. :D in a creepy way.
  5. Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

Um, yeah...

6. anonymous1312 Member

Some one should make a video montage which starts with the file shack and makes it increasingly evident that he really is a scilon and he really has access to "confidential" files, and he's a flake; although I know non-scilon people like him and they are otherwise harmless and okay.

Maybe start with video with overlay "WTF is this?" "Is it: a kid in his anal dad's storage locker pretending to be in possession of confidential files?" - "NO" "It's - leading on to I am a scilon video".

IB4 Why don't you. I would but currently lack time or software. :-<
  7. RedTie Member

ummm. I retract my statement. I forgot about that vid. night.
  8. Lorelei Member

Yeah, that's my fave quote so far. LULZ!

Yep. There's only a nugget or two of info worth getting per every ~10 videos. But the look inside the Org and the clay demos alone have been worth the time poking through Largest Recorded Jasper Wedgwood Vases, stoner gabble in a bamboo clump, and stoned(?) commentary about natural phenomena being UFOs.

Also, Dallas Anons now have some names to go with faces.

Again, I hope Anons will restrain themselves from telling the poor d00d WE R IN UR BASE DOWNLOADIN' UR VIDEOZ until we get them all.

I envision an epic "Meet A Scientologist!" spoof video to follow...use lots of LENS FLARE and 90s-era SPINNING TITLES!
  9. Lorelei Member

dupe
  10. basil Member

Cellphone camera I'd assume.
  11. Anonymous Member

Robert Wallace for CoB!
  12. Anonymous Member

Something about these videos reminds me of the viral marketing campaign for "Cloverfield".

I have to keep reminding myself that these videos do not contain subtle and well planned clues crafted by J.J. Abrams, but are in fact just totally random videos shot by a psychotic cult member under the influence of recreational drugs.
  13. Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

I got about half the videos. The other half I can't be bothered to give half-a-shit about, because it's just him playing around with the soap (again... and again...), fiddling with the phone's video filters, or just recording stupid random crap.

Other than the file room, clay-demo, and name-dropping at the org, there's not a whole lot here tactical-data-wise. Just a jerk fucking around with his new phone.

However... that dosen't mean that he shouldn't have his very own ED page...
  14. firebug Member

15. Lorelei Member

Yes, he confirms as much in the Xmas videos, and the "view from the loo" shots are pretty obviously Motorola phone videos.

"Scientology Tour":

("Things for shredding" shown here)
    (short)
    (short)
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

This!

Kinda how I got into it all actually, with Bunker's confrontations with the "what are your crimes" crew way back when. Thats how I met the scientologists.

A full on spoof series onn "meet a scientologist" with all the nutcase rants that scilons have comitted to video over the past year? This idea is soooo cash.

"You wanna FUCK? YOU WANNA FUCK!?"

"Did you stop beating your wife just so you could come out here and talk to us?"

"Nazi go home! Nazi go home!"

Bullbaiting tech will come back and bite them in the ass. Great Justice.
  18. Incredulicide Member

Would Big Brother jump at the chance of having an ex-Scientologist in the house?
  19. Lorelei Member

Hopefully he will look back on that as a fantastic gift, and soon.

They probably figured out he was sneaking off into the bamboo clumps to toke up with his gay buds, and had no money 'cause he is a young slacker who works a night shift at a Super 8 Motel or something.

If he really "lives right across the street from the Org," I hope they don't harass the poor d00d for these leaks. Asshats. Pitiful, pitiful, deluded, lonely, PITIFUL asshats.
  20. Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

What I love most about this insightful display of uncensored staff is: I better understand what we are up against.

Its like fighting the staff at McDonalds.
  21. Anonymous Member

Going through PC folders and gossiping about the contents is standard practice at most orgs. What's unusual about Dallas is that it got filmed.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

Any random chunk of text from his myspace is pure gold rambling.
    LRH HAS RETURNED FROM TARGET 2!
  24. AnonymousTR Member

I have downloaded every video from his channel EXCEPT:

-The dragqueen ones
    -The in the room with Renald ones.

Someone egt them for me plz (I'm too tired now bawwww)

I'll upload a pack of eveything I have if its not already done by someone else by the end of the day.
  25. AnonymousTR Member

Plz someone also make a copy of his myspace and everything he put online !!!!

DO IT NAO!
  26. Lorelei Member

Most of his videos are full of similar ranting and rambling. He's a wee bit addled, for sure.
  27. Drums of War Member

Someone mentioned a ''Meet a Scientologist'' spoof.

I'd be MORE than happy to set up something like that. I've downloaded a fair bunch of his videos already but if someone can give me the juicy stuff suitable for it, then I'd get right started on it.
  28. happy feet Member

Someone grab these and edit out just the highlights.

This guy is like Lisa McP crazy, maybe he just went clear. He films bizarre things. Also, is he gay??

This appears to be pre-Ideal Org (he was volunteer/ is he now staff?) money badgering. Interesting towards the end "just so it seems you have some of your own money"
  29. btwyhad Member

He was dismissed so his twiter posting of April 16th because he said they said his mind is a liability.

This vids where uploaded today I assume.

Handle this with care. It is either a cry for help or a set up to see if anon would troll a dismissed scientologist.

Leave the kid alone or invite him to chat, but be careful trolling this one for many different possible reasons.
  30. stacycake2009 Member

This guy is extremely hot!
  31. btwyhad Member

LOL are you his cure ?
  32. happy feet Member

Maybe he decided to blow?? Or lost or sold his phone...

Interesting in the "sadfa" video, he mentions he has a phone with no service (too poor?) but uses it for the camera and alarm clock and calendar.

All the videos were uploaded in the last 12 hrs. Or someone found them on another acct and mirrored them under his name.
  33. Lorelei Member

Yes, he was "dismissed" by the Scilons.

Yes, all the videos were uploaded, in bulk, late last night.

Yes, he's out, so try to be nice. Thank him for the delicious videos! Maybe he has some interesting info in addition to what we've seen already / more videos.

He mentions on his Twitter page, linked here, that he was "dismissed" and blames himself for it.

Yes, the lack of phone service on his phone was noted earlier. No, he probably couldn't afford to have actual mobile phone service. The "sadfa" video is the second or third Xmas video, also linked here, IIRC.

The videos were found by an Anon doing a random search for "scientology" on YT, IIRC.

Juicy stuff seems to be the Purif room footage, The "Purif" walk where he complains of burning and discomfort and theorizes that he is sweating out some crack (I could swear it sounds like that), the file folder room footage, the filth of the org (see in 'tour' videos, including crap on the floor, a tour around the dilapidad exterior and a gigantic roach), the Xmas chit-chat, the fundraiser (related to chow laid out, or was that an LRH b-day thing?), the clay demos, and the night time clip bitching about long hours and Sea Org.

One of the videos with his black buddy (Reynald?) mentions pay, but the audio and video are both rotten and it is hard to tell if it is relevant. There is another video where he videotapes a shiny reflective spot in a cloudy sky and blames it on UFOs. The Purif Walks and Purif sauna videos have him introducing himself in detail.

Priceless: Scilon in Xmas videos remarking that no one will see the video footage. That needs to be the final segment, preferably with a "wah... WAH... WAAAAAHHHH!" game show failure trumpet-like sound effect. :p Squirrels frolicking on porch. Scilon and friend toke up in bamboo shrubberies. Close-ups on Sci posters, books, and the Dallas Org logo. Maybe raid the Dallas threads here for some exterior shots to mix in, as the video quality BITES in Robert's videos.

A "Day In the Life" framework would probably work.

That what you mean?

Work in some LRH audio, watch some official Scilon "Meet a Scilon" videos to steal the visual look or actual clips, and go to town.
  34. stacycake2009 Member

I wana be..
  35. btwyhad Member

Well get to the flirty fishing for anon then : )
  36. Drums of War Member

Sweating out of his crack perhaps. lulz.

It won't be difficult spoofing the official Meet a Scilon videos, I'll see if I can get his nutty footage about UFO's, don't think I have that one yet.
  37. Anonymous Member

This, if you listen closely, talks about SeaOrg taking off their wedding ring and then slipping it back on. Just FYI, for the Ideal Org fundraising they would have brought in SeaOrg to sell the plans, buy the bldg, pressure the fundraising.

"she didn't have a wedding ring on until today"

"maybe that is a real convenient thing they tell all SeaOrg to do"

YouTube - asf
  38. happy feet Member

This video explains it all. Please grab before YT balteets it. @1:11

39. LilDebbie Member

no one mentioned this from his myspace page yet?

l_7638b8e3fa224ef49f18c7f9f4efe549.gif.png

houston, we have a defector.
  40. Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

The guy saying that this video won't been seen makes me think that our cameraman is out for revenge, or just looking to troll.