Customize

Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2009.

1. OHSHI Member

Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

He did the Purif no wonder he's kooky he's going through vitamin overdose and is inside a crazy cult that's trying to indoctrinate him right now.

Glad he's out.
  2. Anonymous Member

I would like to know the why there is a phenomenon with scikids and ufos ?
    The kid was barely working on being clear, no mention of OT3 and yet a fascination with ufo's ?
    Is he even aware that scientology is a ufo cult ?

Just got done reading some of the comments on his myspace with the ufo vids LOL

I feel real bad for this guy. More mind mush courtesy of scientology.

Scientology and Pot don't mix well do they!
  3. auchraw Member

Several times when I get involved with sensitive Scientology areas on YouTube my system (Lynux) crashes. Like when posting to those who think the new videos are just beautiful and great, and now again.

Just saying.

Edit: now it happened again ; just a coincidence.

What's to translate?
  4. stacycake2009 Member

Can you translate that please?
  5. FUCK Member

^^^ Cos vids break his computer. :p
  6. AnotherMrPink Member

Wtf is going on in this thread? These videos anything new? anything incriminating? Anything...say, Gawker might like? is this narconon or purif, or....oh what is going on?
  7. Voltaire Member

Just read the whole crazy thread and had sooooo many things going through my head. Man this shit is whacked out and kinda spooky. Wallace totally fits the (no offense meant) Magoo entry profile to some extent. Vulnerable youth with drug influence looking for meaning/direction. He feels like an outsider due to overall values and desires (drug use, loneliness, to some extent homosexual alienation--he's probably already cut off from his family to some extent). His drug use isn't party type. It's secluded with just one other person and accompanied by hollow conversation (Pokemon cards). No deep, intimate theories being discussed with a close, trusted friend or large circle of friends passing the dutchie while hooping it up. Classic set up -- cult prey.

The true gold in these videos in my opinion is getting inside the mind of the $cilon$. LRH developed this religion during the birth of multi-level marketing/sell to your friends. The fund drive is very telling. Total AMWAY boys and girls. Avon to some extent as well. If the bridge to freedom is working and of value to you, share it with your friends.... all the while the target numbers are up on the screen.

I used to be in sales and sales management for a couple different Fortune 100 companies, and this shit does work...."It's all in the way that you use it". Tell your "army" they're special and hand picked for their skillz and how well they're doing. Always keep it positive (any detractors are a cancer). Sell the good --enlightenment-- and encourage sharing with friends to just check it out. Get 'buy-in' to the 'values'. Man this is sooooo AMWAY and to some extent sales 101. Definitely the furthest thing from any RELIGION I've ever seen.

Man, so many things jamming my brain right now, but everything is clicking once put against a historic backdrop of LRH and the progression of this shit until it blossomed in the 60's and 70's. The flower children with all their idealism get sucked in by the prophet, LRH and idealism flows. LRH probably got his payment through ego boost and purveyance of his philosophy. Fed his ego due to the fact he was an ugly bastard and probably to some extent introverted. Magoo always talks about how the 'church' changed. Cast that against the time period of the 80's materialism and then DM emerges. Now it's a corporation to grind out profits through selling the product. The older $cilon$ slowly blow because they see their 'religion' straying away....

Man this shit is spooky dangerous. Good thing is, like other poster said, they seem to be mental midgets (McDonalds mangers) and anyone that has read a couple of books with an open mind, well socialized with a good self-esteem is at least on the level with their chosen speakers or higher. Their handlers seem to be drones and lacking any creativity. You know, the guy that just wants to be liked and is a little lacking in self-confidence. I will give the higher level OT's some cred. they do know the secrets of the mind fuck from the videos I've seen.

This shit is not to be trifled with and do not compromise your anonymity to anyone as you protest. I've seen protest footage from many different areas and looks like cops are buying into this shit. $cilon$ are penetrating for sure.

Hats off to Wallace, I hope you make it man. Best of luck to you. Keep seeking, think for yourself and you just may find it....

Now I'm through with this wondering gayness.
  8. Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

DO EET! Identify at least 4 scilon trolls who have been caught doing outrageous bullbaiting moves on camera, and stick that under the banner "meet a scientologist" with appropriate opulent, cheesy graphics.

My favourite is, hands down, the bullbaiter who lost it and started shouting "Wanna fuck?" over and over again. What was the name of that chick that bullbaited Mark Bunker outside Ft. Harrison again? Tommy Davis and his rant towards Sweeney could possibly be cut into a "meet a scientologist" format, with the SS glasses and all.

Thats my meager contribution, I'm sure others will add to the project if they see value in it.
  9. Anonymous Member

Mary Demoss or Panton
  10. CantPickaName Member

anybody know where this is?

11. CrazyDelaney Member

That's conservative talk radio in the background. Its the Michael Medved Show in the video that is titled '67 so yeah.. 2008 election time.
  12. Anonymous Member

[MODEDIT -- removed dox -- DO NOT list personal information about ex-scilon publics just cause you are a faggot. Also, please check out http://twitter.com/robertmwallace ]

wut
  13. LilDebbie Member

pretty sure that's already been done. link to "wanna fuck?" video plox kthnx!
  14. Gary Pariani Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPxxcRtWUo&feature=related]YouTube - Bull-baiting Scientologist LOSES HIS HEAD and is Detained by the Police[/ame]
  15. Anonymous Member

In the first couple of videos there are names mentioned or written on the folders:

folder shed

Victoria Garrison 0:01
    Donna -----ing (Milling / Tilling?) 0:38

confidential files revealed

alan hare (?) 0:21
    donna moore 1:25

Do we know anything about these people? Interesting if they're still in to get their reaction to having their folders broadcast...
  16. Anonymous Member

17. revdoggy Member

I love the video where the guy says " I thought it was a picture which is a product not a clip which no one will ever see"

Just the world is now watching it. Lol

Good Samuel Adams beer ad too.
  18. Voltaire Member

No wonder they have OSA, what a bunch of idiots. This is the raw material from which Homo Novus shall spring. :rolleyes:

I gotta check [MODEDIT --please reword]
  19. RedTie Member

I have all of them. I might have missed a few by accident but its safe to say

ANONYMOUS DELIVERS!
  20. AnonyMary Member

Why would they read PC folders like thescilons do? Where they employees of the cult at the time? With authorization t be in there? Or was it a breakin? I hope there were no laws broken in doing this. That would be epic stupid.

Some more details, please.
  21. fitch2000 Member

OK I will go DIAF after I say this but I have to.

Watching some of those vids I was like this guy may be Bipolar or something.

Now reading his Twitter scientology dismissed him because his mind was a liability (something to that effect)

Maybe people with some kind of mental thing going on are harder to brainwash and that's what pissed LRH off so bad about them lol.
  22. genoramix Member

sorry but what does it proves?
    I can make any kind of vid like this without even getting into an org....

When i see this, i think "attention whore"

Srsly why show your face if you're a scilon?(or soon to be ex)

And if you are not one, this is trespassing and showing who you are so you will be in trouble in any case

fake imho, until proven otherwise
  23. stacycake2009 Member

Would a scientology spy or someone on a exit trip make videos of handwash soap magic tricks?

I don't think he's bipolar or crazy, I may be wrong in varying degrees. This guy just has an amazing personality. Almost child like, which is funny. He pulled an awesome prank here.
  24. qwertyuiop1 Member

We should keep a close eye on this.

If its a non scino troll - The scilon response on this should be interesting
    if hes a psycho ex scino - The scilon response on this should be interesting
    if hes an osa plant (lol) - The scilon response on this should be interesting

either way this is lulzy. who cares if its a troll

Yes - its an incredible time waster (you can count on part of the program to include shit that makes us "spin our wheels")
  25. genoramix Member

i don't care about him being a troll...i care about a mean-nothing-maybe-false-dox-that-is-not-even-dox thread catching sooo much attention
    That said it made me watch the vid on page 9 and i lol'd.

we should make again a thread just for this vid instead of talking nonsense about some random fag shooting bathrooms/sauna WITHOUT NAKED GIRLS.

/r/ closing this thread until moar info shows up
    edit: or moar naked girls...or tits at least
  26. Anonymous Member

...and to go a step further, I would be cautious about how and when these videos are used. They should be downloaded, but hold on to them until more is known about this guy. Don't be quick to use the videos for anything. Something doesn't seem right here.
  27. NoScope Member

Dallas fag here, just happened to see something about somebody being in the Dallas org but don't really want to read this whole thread so tl/dr plz
  28. genoramix Member

ok i went through some of those vids : 1st, the guy is obviously fucked in his head. So ok it might be a scilon, but hopefully not all crazy pple are scilons.

2nd: never seen a pic/statue/reference to LRH in any of those vids. Not even seen "Scientology" written somewhere

3rd : as said above, all the vids have been uploaded in the past 24 hours.

4th: all those vids are pointless, even some with a relevant title because there's no proof of anything

so again, /r/ to close this thread which is completely pointless
    (so much that i guess it will be my last post in it)
  29. Anonymous Member

I wouldn't close this thread, because
    1) It shows what goes on inside the org
    2) shows the vulnerability of the preclear folders at the Dallas org
    3) shows that, despite Scientology/Dianetics rejecting homosexuals, an obvious homosexual man, verified in this video: YouTube - In the room with renarld 5
    4) Some names are mentioned if I recall correctly. Good information for Dallas anons to know.

Why suggest closing the thread if there's the possibility someone can come up with some new detail? Earlier in the thread, those dallas ideal org logos were all over the walls, confirming the clay demo meeting took place in the org.
  30. Anonymous Member

/r/ you stfu until you have actually read the thread.

It's been established - to a certainty - that this is the Dallas Org.
    There are pictures of LRH, Scientology logos, and even tests and drills filmed inside the Org.
    It's been established he was a member. We have photos from both sides.
    There are videos of SO testings, fundraisers inside the Org, and all kinds of other juicy bits.

Reading is fundamental.

Uninformed Anonymous is uninformed.
  31. JLB Member

Okay, with all this being said, what information can and should be used by the Dallas anons?

This guy obviously needs help of some sort....anyone think of running by the Super 8 he says he works at? Whether he's a troll or not really shouldn't deter from figuring out what the motive was in posting all this information just in the past 24 hours. According to Twitter he was "dismissed" sometime in April so why wait to post all this?
  32. Re: Breaking: Scientology Confidential Files

Look at the wall behind, scilontology it sez.

YouTube - RobertWallace777's Channel
  33. Anonymous Member

This guy has a website, as revealed from this video:

[USE A PROXY]
    his personal website

Sure looks like him.
  34. Anonymous Member

His story points out the fundamental failure of Scientology:

Vulnerable youth with serious mental problems goes through life seeking help and self-medicating.

Cult prays on vulnerable youth - "We can fix you!"

Cult denies youth the serious psychiatric help that he needs. "No evil psych drugs for you!"

Cult overdoses the vulnerable youth on vitamins keeps him sweating in a sauna until he is good and dehydrated.

Cult tells the vulnerable youth, "Well - we wanted to help you with your mental problems...but we can't, because you have mental problems."

Cult boots vulnerable kid back out on to the street...still crazy, untreated, ODed on vitamins, dehydrated....and probably with a lot less money than when he arrived.

The kid is lucky he didn't end up like Lisa McPherson...or killing himself...or killing someone else.

If anyone goes to approach him...just remember that he very easily could have ended up an addition to the "Why Are They Dead" page. He has some serious mental health issues, and he has just been worked over by an evil cult. Go easy on him.
  35. skollie Member

This guy looks really disturbed or very, very high.
  36. happy feet Member

tl;dr

There once was a Dallas scilon youth (who seems kinda gay) who likes to smoke up with a sidekick (see: The IT Crowd). He had little money but he did have a cell phone (with no cell service) but it still took videos and pics. He used it as an alarm clock.

He videoed lots of stuff around December from the Dallas Ideal Org fundraising and pre-opening, including PC folders headed for a shredder, fundraising event, and a group clay table (a gumby version of an Org Chart). Lots of his videos he was clearly wasted/out there but some interesting nuggets.

He was originally a volunteer, and then maybe was on staff after the Ideal Org opened, but according to his twitter they said GTFO in April. He is currently (and previously) working at Super 8 desk and recently someone uploaded a ton of videos in one day to YouTube. Could be him, or someone who came across the phone memory card.
  37. avbb Member

Oh he's on something. Ecstasy maybe? Has he recently gone "clear" The coupling of those two would result in some strange behavior
  38. shadowchaser Member

I suspect he's pretty much constantly stoned in those vids. even while doing his purif.
  39. Anonymous Member

The Drama continues as this video is being restricted to login.
  40. Anonymous Member

Not Fake, He is talking to well known scilon who owns a well known pizza chain in Dallas, the Sea Org guy from the clay demo looks like the guy they have working the stress test booth at the mall. There are pics of LRH in the backgrounds as well as a girl in a SO uniform.

Not much we can use them for other than to ID people in Dallas where there are no vocal ex's

I don't know why you have posted twice saying the same thing only adding that the thread be closed, when you have not watched the videos.

This thread is not to make fun of a guy that seems to have some problems, not only mentally but who's blog says he got way behind on his rent and has some financial problems that he says owe's his family for.

I might add that it shows a supposed "religion" who dismisses its members in a time of need. Most don't The only religion that I know of that "excommunicates" is Catholics, and that basically means they can't go to Communion or receive other "sacraments". They can be excommunicated and got to church every week, etc... and worst case family dinners might be a little uneasy.