Customize

Breaking the cult mentality of Marty's new cult

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Breaking the cult mentality of Marty's new cult

This all makes sense to me, but there has to be a way to make Marty WANT to sing his heart out.

How can we bring the suggestion to his followers that they ask him why he hasn't gone to the FBI? Why doesn't Marty use his knowledge of the abuses to end "The Church of Miscavigology" or whatever he's calling it? It's quite certain that he knows enough dirty secrets to destroy The Church of Scientology so why doesn't he just tell someone who can actually do something about it, like the FBI for instance?
  2. subgenius Member

Is this where the cling wrap comes in?
  3. xenubarb Member

Scary, no?
  4. anonamus Member

My best guess is that the incriminating things he could sing to e.g. FBI, is going to take himself down too. Or, if not the case, DM has enough other juicy Martystuff on file to treat FBI with.
    Marty loves to brag about his inside knowledge, but don't have the balls to do anything serious about it. Just my view, of course.
  5. Re: Breaking the cult mentality of Marty's new cult

Marty, Marty, Marty, Maaartaaay....Maaaaaartaaaaay!
  6. anonamus Member

rathbun.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

8. anonamus Member

9. subgenius Member

Could be.
    Depends.
  10. Re: Breaking the cult mentality of Marty's new cult

Cult ver. 2 sounds good. Where do i sign up?
  11. Anonymous Member

12. wilson4268 Member

You are WRONG

At least Marty is helping people actually leave orgs.

Marty is obviously trying to promote FZ'ers and independents to his own beliefs.

However, it does not change the fact that he has the ability to incense and promote the beliefs of SO many scientologists...

We can't forget how much power this man holds.

To disregard it is derp.

Anyone who reads his blog, that was a career scientologist, that might read anything at WWP or ESMB is a win in my book.

You are a retard for not thinking marty might bring some ppl into the fold.

Who cares if someone goes indie or FZ instead of slappy's church?

At least it's a partial win.

Stop being so closed minded. You probably have dreadlocks, are vegetarian, and constantly think republicans are to blame for the way the US is nowadays.

Fuck you.

I wish I had your IP so I could run my whole million-strong botnet against you and your whore mother.
  13. Rockyj Member

So was Marty one of DM's Loyal Officers when Pat Broekar disappeared in 1988- 89? Did anyone ever know where he went or if he is still alive?

Did Jeff Hawkins or anyone ever ask Marty where he is?
    I apologize if his disappearance has already been talked about & for being too lazy to check if it has.

Counterfeit Dreams: Chapter Twelve: Over the Rainbow
  14. Anonymous Member

You assume he hasn't already.
  15. Re: Breaking the cult mentality of Marty's new cult

And, fortunately, that's the only assumption that's ever been made on WWP.
  16. Re: Breaking the cult mentality of Marty's new cult

I haven’t read the whole thread, I woke up at about 1 o’clock in the morning, couldn’t get back to sleep and went to my computer. Before I came down it occurred to me that it’s probably possible for Ratbun to make legally binding promises that for example material told during auditing won’t be abused. It’s theoretically possible for Ratbun to require auditors in his organisation to make similar legally binding promises before they’re allowed to audit in his group.

If the CO$ tries to frame him and he wants our help how much we do should depend on whether he has made such promises and taken steps to ensure that others in his group act properly. There need to be legally binding promises over other potential abuses, not only over auditing.

We should encourage those who leave the CO$ to read many sites and not only Marty’s site. We shouldn’t fight Marty, for example do raids outside Marty’s group unless we find evidence of abuse in his group. We shouldn’t help Marty unless he has previously given legally binding promises to prevent abuse in his group.
    That’s my opinion at the moment.
  17. Anonymous Member

He kinda looks like... [IMG]
  18. Anonymous Member

Sorry PIC doesn't come through.
    But it's a PIC of Bill O'Reily looking just as stupid.
  19. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Because Marty still sees the true "value" of Scientology - its religious cloaking. As long as the world sees Scientology as a religion, the followers of Hubbard can get away with murder.

If he does anything to lay open the belly of the "church" it loses its value.

Follow the money...
  20. Re: Breaking the cult mentality of Marty's new cult

Protip:
    If you want to get someone to do something who has been in a cult, don't try intimidation techniques. They are already immune to this.