Customize

Buffalo Ideal Org Vids and Updates

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by SOJOA, Apr 20, 2013.

1. SOJOA Member

Too funny.

SOJOA
    • Like Like x 3
  2. DeathHamster Member

If their Non-Existence Campaign succeeds, will the org flicker and disappear?
  3. SOJOA Member

IT WILL CHANGE THE HISTORY OF BUFFALO!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ExBSO Member

I just got visited from Blanca two weeks ago. They were trying to get me back on course. Nothing like having the ED of Buffalo show up on your front door step.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Anonymous Member

subtitle correction: Dianetics - the modern science of mental hell
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ....so what did she say? Did she look like she's been frantically trying to get people back in? Any dark circles under her eyes? Did she leave any materials?

So many questions.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. wolfbane Member

Welcome to WWP ExBSO. Glad to see you made it over here.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ExBSO Member

On Saturday I released lesson 1 of my series of The Kingdom of Cults. I spoke on Scientology, many of you know from some of my previous sermons that I was a member of the Church of Scientology for two years. In lesson 1 of the Kingdom of the Cults I gave a background of what Scientology is, and what they believe, I spoke about how it controlled my life and almost ruined my marriage. This was the first time that I really spoke out against the church of Scientology. I prayed that God would use my message to open the eyes of at least one member of the church of Scientology. I offered a special prayer of salvation to the Scientologist who I know would listen, you see the church of Scientology has a group of people who work for what is called the Office of Special affairs who scour the internet for negative information on Scientology. My lesson on Scientology to date is the most listened to radio program that we have released.
    Here is a breakdown of how things went down:

So that brings me to today. I ran to the post office to drop off some mail this evening around 6:30, when I arrived home a car sped up behind me and pulled in front of my house. I went to investigate as a man and woman stepped out of the car, the woman ran up to me and gave me hug and said, "Brent it is so nice to finally meet you in person!!" I obviously looked shocked, and not aware of who she was because then she said, "Its me Blanca!" Then I realized I was standing face to face with Blanca Brouzet, OT VIII, and Executive director of the Church of Scientology of Buffalo New York.

To give you a bit of information and to decode some of the Scientology speak so far, OT VIII, or Operating Thetan Level 8 is the highest level of spiritual enlightenment avaiabel in the church of Scientology currently, there are 15 levels total but the upper levels are not released yet. Other notable OT VIII's are Tom Cruise.

As Executive Director of the Church of Buffalo she is like the President of the Church for Buffalo, pretty high up in the grand scheme of things, and here she was face to face with me. Now I thought she was here to serve me my excommunication papers, or "Golden Rod" from the church, so I asked her and her male companion to join me for coffee at Starbucks, I wanted them as far away from my house as I could get them.

So we went to Starbucks, I messaged members on the Board of Brent Whetstone Ministries to pray for me as I went on this trip. I asked the Holy Spirit to guide me, and he did just that.

I was able to share the Gospel Message and TRUE Message of Salvation with the Executive Director of the church of Scientology of Buffalo, who happened to be a former Christian. I know that because of the seed that was planted that the Holy Spirit can begin to work in her life and bring her back into the fold and out of the cult. Her male companion was receptive, as well.

I want you as my friends and partners to please pray for Blanca and her male companion. That the seed that was planted would grow and that the Holy Spirit would send more people into their lives to water it even more. Winning a top executive for Christ will have a major impact on bringing down this cult from the inside and bringing more people to Jesus.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Anonymous Member

Lessons 1 & 2, with more info on the recovery attempt from ED Blanca covered in the second part:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

If you could stick to the reporting on the cult and it's personages and quit with the proselytizing, this will all go way more better. Okay? Thanks. Bye.
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. ExBSO Member

Noted, and will do!!
    • Like Like x 5
  14. SOJOA Member

I like how you bailed out of the org to found your own church.........apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it.
  15. ExBSO Member

I actually was involved in ministry prior to joining Scientology, just to clarify. Left and became basically an atheist and then fell into the trap of DMSMH. As I stated before I'll keep the ministry side out of my posts, I apologize, I thought I edited most of it out. :)
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Anonymous Member

Thank you for keeping your pulpit the fuck out of your posts.
  17. ExBSO Member

I realize I need to lurk moar.
  18. Anonymous Member

religionislikeapenis.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. ExBSO Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. SOJOA Member

Ill leave it be but it seems like you NEED something in your life just to keep moving forward. Not surprised you fell prey to CoS.

Anyhoo, Ill leave it be. Moving on.
  21. The Internet Member

ExBSO, don't worry about the insensitive people trolling you for your faith. Come judgment day they won't be feeling so uppity.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Fuggedaboudit. Judgement day was last week and everyone got a pass. No worries and moving on.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. The Internet Member

This is like that joke where St Peter ushers some new guy into the Lord's throne room, only to find Hubbard on the chair. I forget the punch line.
  24. SOJOA Member

Im pretty sure it was Grumpy cat in that chair.
  25. The Internet Member

Oh a dislike. Enjoy your Lake of Fire, Sojoa.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. ExBSO Member

She really shot me a line of bull, that they were in town to visit the other scientologists in the area. I was the ONLY scientologist for 50 mile radius, which was proven when I asked her who else in town was one. She immediately changed the subject. After I made it clear I was not interested they packed up their promo and left, only to email me the following the next day:

buffalo@scientology.net
    Jul 9 (9 days ago)
    cleardot.gif
    cleardot.gif
    cleardot.gif
    to me
    cleardot.gif
    Dear Brent,
    It was really good to see you yesterday. I told Kathy to contact you so you can pick up on your extension course.
    Best Regards,
    Blanca Brouzet
    • Like Like x 4
  27. DeathHamster Member

There probably is a president of the Buffalo org, but in Scientology organizations, the president is usually a nobody figurehead. The ED always has the real power.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. ExBSO Member

Gotcha, I did not know that..
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Random guy Member

Getting used to the style around here is a bit of a culture chock to many. Don't worry, we are rude, but most here are quite nice underneath all the vitriol, even us heathens.

Here's a kitteh to brighten up your day:

6a010535647bf3970b016303581115970d-500wi.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  30. ExBSO Member

Thanks!!
  31. SOJOA Member

Im terribly concerned. Honest.
  32. DeathHamster Member

33. Anonymous Member

image001.jpg

Since when are graduations on Sunday?
  34. Anonymous Member

Always been on Friday, first day of the new stat week.
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

Planetary clearing is happening now? Which planet?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. ExBSO Member

• Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Uranus

/ tish boom
  38. Anonymous Member

Well done sir. Well done.