Customize

Buffalo - March 13, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Bert, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Bert Member

Buffalo - March 13, 2010

Cold, rain and lots of wind.... but we were there anyway!

March 13 is the 7th anniversery of the tragic death of Elli Perkins (Google: Elli Perkins Scientology)so we helped remind the Scilons of their role in her death.

We are a small group (2 of us) but we were not to be denied. The wind played havoc with our signs, but we did manage a number of "thumbs up" and other support from the passing motorists. The event lasted just over an hour, in which time we were completely soaked. I did manage a short video. I apologize for the noise, we'll get some better video next time. This is a new group (my first protest) carrying the flag in Buffalo, and we will grow in the next months and bring great enturbulation to the Scilons!

2. RightOn Member

Re: Buffalo - March 13, 2010

you guys rock for bearing the cold rain and win!
  3. MeganonOT8 Member

simply admirable! Keep it up :)
  4. amaX Member

Brave Anons in every kind of weather! Buffalo Anonymous delivered big time against the cult AND Mother Nature! Good job, guise!
  5. crazyscot Member

Grea Job Guys.Sorry i missed it due to my surprised birthday party(3/15).Maybe next time you will have three of us.
  6. Re: Buffalo - March 13, 2010

That was some crazy wind in that video. Sorry to hear the weather was just that bad out there. You guys are definitely hardcore, and I admire you for standing up out there.

The cake was great too! Hope it tasted as good as it looked!
  7. HellRazor Member

Good job, Buffalofags.
  8. AnonyMary Member

Kudos to you two anons!!
  9. EyeOnSci Member

Wonderful, Buffalofags!

My hat's off to ya for braving the weather and getting the message out in memory of Elli.
  10. Samuel Hughes Member

There was a protest? I thought they were over in Buffalo! I would have been there! grrrr ...