Customize

Buffalo, NY, December

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Samuel Hughes, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Samuel Hughes Member

Buffalo, NY, December

Four people; cold, but not too bad, some sun.

The odd thing is that they ignored us. Seriously, they didn't even close the blinds, we couldn't find anyone filming us, a LOT of people came and went, glancing over, maybe reading a few signs, then walking on. For the first time ever, it's like they're acting like just any other group of people. New, non-LRH tactics?

We did see a number of OSA-suits (red tie, black suit, white shirt), some children almost old enough to be Slave Org {shudder}, the usual chain smoking, but nothing else to report really.

PLUS SIDE:

When people read our signs - especially parents with children - we got a warm thumbs up, honks, and handed out some lit to a couple truckers. Not bad for so little foot or any other traffic.

We left earlier than usual, a little before 2pm.
  2. Hurley Member

Re: Buffalo, NY

Ignore tech

It's very popular in St Louis aswell. Do not let it discourage you guys. They are NOT as calm and collected as they appear.
  3. mko Member

Buffalo sciops -> Bugblatter Beasts of Traal?
  4. Re: Buffalo, NY

If they were ignoring you, it sounds like a win on THEIR part. There needs to be moar singing and faggotry - setting a volunteer anon on fire is a great way to draw attention.
  5. CuntwArt Member

May be a trend. Happened in D.C. as well. Could be Scifails have learned not to feed the troll?

Unfortunately for them Hungry Dogs Fight the Best.

Never underestimate yourselves, you stupid jerks! Keep scanning your horizon, do ANYTHING for LULZ! Even if it means pissing off the locally(WWP) entrenched Morality Brigade.

SALLY FOARTH NIGGERS!

SALLY FOARTH!
  6. Voland Member

I don't like where this thread is going... your are all getting trolled.
  7. anon.il Member

Shattering Suppression: Maybe if We'll Ignore Them, They'll Go Away.
  8. CuntwArt Member

Where is this "troll" you speak of ?
  9. Fancy Member

I heard from the IJC. I may get a copy of the goldenrod after all. Time to close that door.

Barb
  10. captainslug Member

They were hoping it would turn out like this
    comicbabytreated2.png
  11. Samuel Hughes Member

Maybe my moral denmother faggotry on the locals has taken its toll.

:(
  12. anonymusicz Member

I wouldn't think so. We have enough non-moral faggotry here to make up for it! Long live the Psuedo-CO$ Ad campaigns in the right areas!

Maybe an IRC meeting is in order to re-group our forces?
  13. WMAnon Member

14. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  15. WMAnon Member

GOD DAMN IT JT I ALREADY ASKED THEM! STOP SPREADING YOUR FAIL TO OTHER CITIES!
  16. mko Member

I can do IRC, same place?