Customize

Calgary Anonymous Presence

Discussion in 'Canada' started by NoxAnon, Aug 2, 2011.

1. hushpuppy Member

That is a good point Ironhead.

My issue though is about space available - I just can't see how this modest 1464 sqft home *in a residential zoning area* could be capable of housing anything other than a family size between average Canadian to Catholic Canadian :=)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

twitter.com/DanStojanovic/status/48421681932419072
  3. Intelligence Member

4. Intelligence Member

Peggy Smith
    Executive Director at Narconon Alberta
    Industry
    Professional Training & Coaching
    Join LinkedIn and access Peggy Smith’s full profile.
    As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 150 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities. And it's free! You'll also be able to:
    • See who you and Peggy Smith know in common
    • Get introduced to Peggy Smith
    • Contact Peggy Smith directly
    View Full Profile
    Peggy Smith's Overview

Current
    • Executive Director at Narconon Alberta
    Connections
    8 connections
    Peggy Smith's Experience
    Executive Director

Narconon Alberta

Currently holds this position
  5. Intelligence Member

6. Intelligence Member

Registrant:
    Narconon Alberta
    123 Woodside Circle SW
    Calgary, AB T2W 3K1
    CA

Domain name: NARCONONCALGARY.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Smith, Peggy [IMG]
    123 Woodside Circle SW
    Calgary, AB T2W 3K1
    CA
    +1.4036866123
    Technical Contact:
    Smith, Peggy [IMG]
    123 Woodside Circle SW
    Calgary, AB T2W 3K1
    CA
    +1.4036866123

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 04-Nov-2011.
    Record expires on 08-Sep-2012.
    Record created on 08-Sep-2006.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
    http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM

Domain status: ok
  7. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

9. moarxenu Member

WTF? Narconon? *LOL*
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Intelligence Member

Section Two of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms:

Fundamental freedoms:
    2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
    (a) freedom of conscience and religion
    (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication
    (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
    (d) freedom of association.

Being in a residential location makes no difference. Even Narconon Trois-Rivieres
    was in a residential location with appartments next door. "Peaceful Assembly" is the key.

Also, NN Calgary must be a licensed business to operate - - being in a residential location
    makes no difference for peaceful protest - holding up "Narconon IS Scientology" signs etc.

However, being in a residential zoning, noise could factor in if protest became too loud.

Protesting on sidewalk or side of the road is a fundamental right under the Charter. Your feet
    are on the property you pay tax on and have the right to use lawfully.

I can find NO Municipal or Civic By-Law prohibiting peaceful protest in a residential area.

[IMG]

Alberta Ministry of Health
    [IMG]

College of Physicians
    [IMG]

Media Calgary
    [IMG]

This ^^^ is the first step and an easy one. Attracting Media attention is no problem, but
    should follow complaints to Minstry of Health and College of Physicians. Then the Media
    will want to contact these entities for the story about the complaints. The complaints are
    easy to write and submit.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Intelligence Member

10xd2sl.jpg

Love this^^^^^. Not only is it illegal and false as determined by investigators, but also
    could very well fall into the realm of "Conspiracy To Commit Fraud".
    http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/00513.html

Gettining the Canada Competition Bureau to act is not easy, but now with Alberta and Quebec in
    the picture, it becomes Federal, not Provincial as per my first run around from them. We also have
    ABLE Canada, Brad Melnychuk under our thumb for promoting success rates in Ottawa as high as 90%
    in a Parliament Senate Hearing. DUH!

Misleading Advertising and Labelling

The misleading advertising and labelling provisions enforced by the Competition Bureau prohibit making any deceptive representations for the purpose of promoting a product or a business interest, and encourage the provision of sufficient information to allow consumers to make informed choices.

The false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices provisions of the Competition Act contain a general prohibition against materially false or misleading representations. They also prohibit making performance representations which are not based on adequate and proper tests, misleading warranties and guarantees, false or misleading ordinary selling price representations, untrue, misleading or unauthorized use of tests and testimonials, bait and switch selling, double ticketing and the sale of a product above its advertised price. Further, the promotional contest provisions prohibit contests that do not disclose required information.

Any person who contravenes section 52 is guilty of an offence and liable to a fine of up to $200,000 and/or
    imprisonment up to one year on summary conviction, or to fines in the discretion of the court and/or imprisonment up to 14 years upon indictment.

If a court determines that a person has engaged in conduct contrary to paragraph 74.01(1)(a), it may order the person not to engage in such conduct, to publish a corrective notice, to pay an administrative monetary penalty and/or to pay restitution to purchasers. When the court orders the payment of administrative monetary penalties, on first occurrence, individuals are subject to penalties of up to $750,000 and corporations, to penalties of up to $10,000,000. For subsequent orders, the penalties increase to a maximum of $1,000,000 in the case of an individual and $15,000,000 in the case of a corporation. The court also has the power to order interim injunctions to freeze assets in certain cases.
  12. Intelligence Member

College of Physicians Alberta
    http://www.cpsa.ab.ca/Libraries/Res...tandards_of_Practice_Consolidated_Version.pdf

(5) Where it is uncertain whether the use of nutritional supplements, vitamins, pharmaceuticals or natural health products approved by Health Canada, or physical therapies are CAM therapies, those which are supported by scientific studies published
    (c) orthodox medical treatment options have been discussed with the patient,
    (d) the unproven status, the safety and the potential toxicity of the CAM therapy have been discussed with the patient,

(1) Outside of hospitals, a physician must be approved by the College in order to perform or supervise a diagnostic or treatment procedure that is restricted to facilities accredited by the College.

(4) A physician must not practise in association with any person who is not a physician or regulated health professional unless that person is an employee of a government, government agency or university that is taking responsibility for the actions of that person in that practice.

(1) A physician must communicate clearly and promptly about any treatments or procedures the physician chooses not to provide because of his or her moral or religious beliefs.
    (2) A physician must not withhold information about the existence of a procedure or treatment because providing that procedure or giving advice about it conflicts with their moral or religious beliefs.
    (3) A physician must not promote their own moral or religious beliefs when interacting with patients.
    (4) When moral or religious beliefs prevent a physician from providing or offering access to information about a legally available medical or surgical treatment or service, that physician must ensure that the patient who seeks such advice or medical care is offered timely access to another physician or resource that will provide accurate information about all available medical options.

(5) In obtaining full and informed consent for disclosure of personal health information or for procedures of higher risk of harm for the patient, a physician must discuss, at a minimum:
    (a) the exact nature and the anticipated benefits of the proposed examination, treatment or release of personal health information,
    (b) reasonable and accepted alternative examinations or treatments that are generally available,
    (c) the natural history of the medical condition at issue,
    (d) consequence

Any Physician in Alberta is in a heap of NO NO's by examining patients and approving them to enter into the NN Program.

We NEED the Physicians name - - then I can submit a formal complaint:)

13. Intelligence Member

I'll bet some of their neighbours have no idea that there is a Scientology rehab operating next door to them
    operatedby people who have no qualifications.

I may send a letter to the surrounding neighbours asking if they know and how they feel
    about vulnerable victims being ripped off by scientology quackery?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. HellRazor Member

Time to poster the neighbourhood?
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

17. Claims to be a mission, and we know how well those have done, over the long term.

Here's a screen cap of the home page:

[IMG]

The "Dianetics Lectures" Page:
    [IMG]

And here's the scientology page:

[IMG]

The categories pages are just the usual boilerplate blather about "ron" and his genius and the miracles of $cientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

It seems that they are not up and running yet. Do they already have a building? Not sure. When will they open? Not sure. They claim it will be soon though.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. All I could find was this telephone number: [e-mail] .... or phone us at 587-352-3884.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. As it states its case as a mission, this usually means (in Canada) someone's home, apartment, or low-rent store-front in an industrial park or shopping mall.

EDIT: Isn't that Brenda Herzog person in Alberta somewhere?
  21. Intelligence Member

Will contact the Calgary Herald - hope to have location soon? Perhaps the new Mission ORG
    would like some media attention - LOL :)

22. Yeah!!!!
  23. Intelligence Member

Maybe it's in the same house as Narconon Calgary - LOL :) (in the basement).

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Intelligence Member

Maybe the Herald can track down the Quack that NN Calagary uses in their Scam?

25. If you can find out as much as possible from the Calgary Herald, we be groovin'...
  26. Intelligence Member

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/lornalevitt.htm

• Like Like x 1
  27. Intelligence Member

And a Herald report in 2012 -

2qb7hba.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

landline in SW calgary, I think(?)
  29. Strange. I don't get a response for 587 in my Lookup Widget.

In this On-Line Database: http://www.areacodelocations.info/5/587.html

587 is Alberta and it covers both Edmonton & Calgary.

Area code 587

The 587 area code belongs to the Alberta (AB) province of Canada and some of the locations covered are Calgary, Edmonton and more:

Province Larger cities in area code 587 Time Zone

AB
    Alberta Airdrie, Brooks, Calgary, Camrose, Cold Lake, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Red Deer, Spruce Grove, St. Albert.
  30. Anonymous Member

(587)352 is definitely Shaw, Calgary.

I was thinking "southwest" because most of the addresses mapped to numbers in that NPA seem to be SW,
    but there are a few elsewhere, too.
  31. So that land line telephone has a location, somewhere in Calgary. I'd bet someone's home, at this stage.

Is there any kind of reverse lookup where an address might be revealed? I know that libraries can do this kind of trick.
  32. Anonymous Member

They're in the Yellow Pages as "Hubbard Dianetics Foundations of Calgary": yellowpages.ca/bus/Canada/Hubbard-Dianetics-Foundations-of-Calgary/7985104.html

No address listed, though.
  33. Anonymous Member

So at this stage, it is probably a private, residential line (cheaper than commercial business rates) in someone's home.
  34. Intelligence Member

Wheewwww! Finished with Canada Competition Bureau and Federal Charities Commission
    submissions today and in Com with Ottawa Senator's office.

Will now contact the Calgary Herald and see if I can raise some interest now that
    the Canada Federal Government is involved. This is what we needed before dealing
    with Alberta.

The rest of Canada is difficult to raise media interest when the issues are Quebec related only.

What I did today, will now bring any Narconon in Canada into focuss because the Feds deal
    with Canada issues, not Quebec. When Alberta Media are aware that the Federal government
    is looking at Alberta, then Media will respond with interest.

Will complete this tonight, then back to writing book, which I am now 2-3 weeks behind on
    because of a few detours - LOL :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

Detailed email has been sent to Calgary Herald Editor in Chief and Investigative Reporter.

I anticipate a reply, with interest - I did raise issues of interest to Alberta and the City
    of Calgary residents.

59yj45.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  36. They may not open when they think they will (whenever that is). Things sometimes have a way of taking longer than planned. They are only human after all. But when they do, I am sure that there will be a drive to convince every Scientologist in Edmonton to attend the opening in order to boost the numbers in attendance. Wonder if they will do the same thing that they do in every other place they open -- invite local politicians, leaders from other churches, musicians, and local opinion leaders/celebrities to attend.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Intelligence Member

For now will focuss on the "Quack-House" in Alberta - - hopefully a reporter there can track
    down who the "Quack" is so can then file complaint with Alberta College of Physicians.

[IMG]

Narconon in Canada is holding "Aces & Eights" - a "Dead-Man's Hand" - Tick-Tock:)

AND:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  38. Zak McKracken Member

Edmonton?

I do hope they do the same thing as in every other place,
    and send out an official invitation to the local Anons.

There's no better way to "break in" the new digs than an Anonymous welcome :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Well, yes. Edmonton is the closest city, (with any sort of org), to Calgary. A mere 180 or so miles separates them. A three hour drive if you obey the law and only go the speed limit and never stop for gas or a rest.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Intelligence Member

LOL - I've been to both cities and that "Circle" thing is a real frickn' doozie:)

• Like Like x 1