Customize

CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by reznik, Feb 9, 2009.

1. reznik Member

CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

So it is approaching the 1yr mark of Chanology's first protest.
    It is time to ask yourself "Am I a Useless Faggot"?. "Am I an Embarrassment of a Final Boss?" "Do I inanely chitchat around the these forums thinking in my mind that somehow i am hurting the enemy by shit posting on a VBulletin Forum on the internet?"

I just found something that is typical of what pisses me the fuck off and makes me embarrassed to be associated with 70% of you people. We all get alot out of Chanology, its fun its interesting and sometimes the drama can highly entertaining.

A few weeks ago i saw a post made for library.endthecult.com asking for help to build up the wiki. endthecult is typical of the sort of thing Anonymous and Chanology was intended to do - process the HUGE amount of tl;dr and condense it. TL;DR this sort of thing is awesome and is the sort of project everyone should be contributing to, but zomg shitposting is fuuuuun.

I just saw that the endthecult library url was used in the most recent "OMG BIG LIST PRESS RELEASE", so i thought "hrm i'll take a look at recent changes" - and OMG WHAT A SURPRISE NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE TO A GREAT RESOURCE!!!!1111TAN(45)
    [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]
    (and don't you fucking leave and not read the rest, thinking it's a tl;dr bawwfest, solutions are proposed.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Eventually ALL the people doing any sort of heavy lifting regarding projects will leave becuase the are to burned out or disillussioned. So Chanology Needs YOU to FUCKING DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE.

To any Useless Faggot Domers who do fuck all. Do you realize how much you fail? Our beloved OSABotFireCrotch Ann O'Nymous does a shitload of productive stuff re: translating and she is twice the Troll most of you are. She didnt win "Troll of 2008" for nothing, she trolled the shit out of Domers, Upstairs in the 'proper' forums for the first 6 months.

There are so many projects like this, i assume the AMAZING Wikileaks Chanology Portal will go the same way. All because you people prefer to chitchatshitpost and ZOMG DISCUSS THE EVIL CULT AND LULZCAKE WTF I CAN HAS BE FROM FUTURAMA WITH A PARTYHAT!!!!

OCMB "Undresses Scientology" via forum discussion. WWP is an ACTION AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY facilitating website. ACTION is NOT EQUAL to talking on a FORUM ON THE INTERNET ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY AND TOM CRUISE.).

Having got some perspective about Chanology, i often think that some of you, if not many of you come across as insane fanatics (ala 911 truthers) in 'zomg 'pooned' comments on articles. AT LEAST SCIENTOLOGIST TRY AND HIDE THEIR INSANE FANATICISM.

Do you need people to hold you hand? Do you need a (parody) Full Metal Jacket Drill Instructor Mod to hold your hand and act like some kind of GymFag Personal Trainer to motivate you to get involved with various projects, and keep things ticking along? All a project needs is someone with medium webdesign skills, a couple of writers - that should be easy enough? A team twice this size could knock out a GoldBase website or an RPF Website or OMGSCIENTOLOGYHASSOMANYASPECTSTHEREAREHUNDREDSOFPOSSIBILITIES in a few days. Theses sites could include some kind of "for the public to do" activity, be it emailing politicians or printing and sending pdf's to Wise-targeted business. These "project" sites could then be press released to THE BIG LIST BECAUSE IT IS MORE NEWSWORTHY THAN YET ANOTHER PROTEST. -> WIN -> public activism -> press coverage ->do i need to explain this?

Think about it.

Scientology can at the drop of a hat send out hundreds of thousands of emails or leaflets. This is what we are competing with. What we are trying to do isnt a "Just a walk in the park Kazansky"

The Resources for WWP are STILL (a year after Chanology) all OG TL;DR websites. Yes I know Scientology is SOOOOO INTERESTING (snore), but what the public needs is not to visit forums where a bunch of propaganda spouting meme butchering idiots chit chat and many valueable posts are lost in the depths.

Sorry to break it to you. But many people dont care about Scientology. Many people dont even use the internet other than for email, looking at the occasional site or booking flights. Sure everyone who is socially retarded and/or unemployed knows that SCIENTOLOGY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING EVIL IS THE WORLD, but many dont.

To counter this AIDS and FAIL, i propose a Situation Room called "Resources Development" with a drill instructor style mod.

Everyone needs motivation sometimes. Some people are burnt out. Some people are just useless faggots, some people are just lazy cunts who need their ass kicked, some people just need some help and advice during project development, and some people are still working their ass off Keeping Chanology Working AND THEY NEED YOUR HELP (if you are one of these people you know this thread doesn't apply to you)

for the record. personally i am both a lazy bastard and more recently a useless faggot.

TL:DR

Some of you faggots need to suck less.
    Chanology needs to be Industrialized.
    Chanology Needs You on the Production Line.

This needs to happen or all of us Chanology Addicts are going to be posting on the the internet about Scientology in 20 years time, because my bet is it will still be going strong, even though it feels like omgAnonymousandOG are awesome when people post THE CULT IS COLLAPSING THERE IS HIGH STRANGENESS AND J NotSoSwift IS REMOTE VIEWING DM WHO IS CRYING INTO HIS SECOND BOTTLE OF SCOTCH THIS MORNING AND 34 OTS CALLED MAGOO AND HAVE BLOWN THE CULT AND SCIENTOLOGY IS DEFINITELY GOING TO JAIL BECAUSE ANGRYGAYPOPE GOT SHOT IN THE TESTICLES FROM THE SNIPERS NEST AT GOLD!!!!11111

ps.

Dear Staff,

I think this thread should be stickied and a thread notification sent out for this. If you decide to Dome it, that's ok of course. But expect that you'll have to justify this decision in a place where the walls are pink. I think there isnt any bad language in the "rules", so no real reason to dome this, or for that matter YSOSRS.

keep up the good work, i genuinely appreciate the time you put into this site.

/end cocksucking

edit : some of the posts from this thread were cleaned off into this dome, so as to try and maintain this threads utility. These responses are available @ I shit on good ideas because I'm lazy and inept

My favorite response from the dome thread is posted quoted below.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

tl'dr
    I AM A USELESS FAGGOT AND PROUD OF IT.
    ALSO, I AM OLD. LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN.
    THAT IS ALL.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

Agreed.

Although, sometimes, information can't be made public.
  4. reznik Member

Sad. i remember not so long ago you were emoing about how you missed the failmarblecake "themes" and how great they were etc etc. and how you were happy to deliver content and help write resources etc.

This was aimed at people who can apparently deliver like you.
    Lead by Example Chanology Yoda.

Maybe you should just forget about ARSCC and Scientology and post about tripe and nonsense on ICanHasCheezeburger. You'd like it there. Your posting style would fit right in.

You fail.
    Move Along.
    DM doesnt give a shit about you, old lady.

That. Is. All.
  5. juche Member

FUCKING THANK YOU.

WE'VE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS SHIT IN NASHVILLE BECAUSE CERTAIN PEOPLE CAN'T GET IT THROUGH THEIR HEADS THAT WE HAVE A HUGE FUCKING ISSUE HERE AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ~GROUP EFFORT~ TO MAKE THEM KNOWN THAT THEY'RE NOT WELCOME HERE IN NASHVILLE.

WE HAVE STRAIGHT-UP TOLD PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING OR GO FUCK THEMSELVES AND THEY HAVE DONE NEITHER >O!!!
  6. Hammurabi Member

I can dig.

Many hands make light work, and there is nothing more glorious than the undertaking of Chanology.

Protip: Just go Super-Saiyan and it's rather easy to define your part in the cult's demise.
  7. reznik Member

Making content for a website that people (public who dont care / dont have time) can skim read in 5 mins or read properly in 15 can easily be made. If people can THINK about how to use all the information / posts they have learned on the "Scientology for the Advanced : Batshit Obsessed Level" internet lerning course that Chanology is.

YOUR INFORMATION / KNOWLEDGE IS USELESS IS PEOPLE DONT READ IT AND THE INFORMATION ON THESE FORUMS IS DIFFICULT TO FIND AMONGST THE MOONBATTERY AND CHITCHAT.

<3

thanks for the reasoned response though. but sekrit info does apply to this OP.

<3
  8. whosit Member

Agreeing with Barb or OP?
  9. Gentlemen Member

dear god even the TL:DR is TL:DR.

Anonymous has no king, anonymous needs no king

i'll dump my steaming piles of RPF data on library.endthecult.com I suppose
  10. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

OP, I was doing a quick reply.
  11. reznik Member

12. the anti Member

i'm not useless, at least i don't think so, i take pretty pics and shatter handlers
  13. da5id Administrator

"Shattering handlers" eh? How many of them have you gotten to blow and how many of those have then done interviews for the media outlining the injustices they were told to do by their leaders? If the answer is none, then I'm sorry, but this is going to fall into the useless category.

It's certainly entertaining, and you should continue to do it, but do not mistake that for "doing something". Standing outside a building once a month is not effective by itself. If you do not accept that and change your methods to adapt to the problem, then you are no better than the scilons.

Pics are great and should always be taken and shared... but unless you are snapping pictures of scilons breaking major laws, it's not going to get us anywhere :)

This isn't meant to single you out, anti, so please don't take offense. I am merely using this as an example that I suspect many will be able to relate to.
  14. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

What I believe the problems are:
    • Hardly anyone left who knows this is supposed to be fun. Posts like OP's reflect what I mean.
    • Ongoing recruitment of celebrity worshiping gossip zombies, drawn by WWP's disgusting love for tomkat.
    • Redundancy in the bitching department. We all know what the problems are, nobody offers a solution.
    • Endless bawwing about "what anonymous is". To define it is to kill it.
    • Singularity and the lack thereof. The individual finds no common ground, and is feared or cast out by the moralfag majority.
  15. da5id Administrator

In the beginning we had the luxury of being both productive AND having fun. As time moved on the being productive part took a back seat to the having fun, and then at some point we stopped having as much fun but continued to post and gossip without ever getting back to work.

Find ways to make things fun, but if you're not doing it with a goal in mind then one will never be reached

I've never been in the tomkat thread, I don't go to valkyrie threads. What's the issue?

I think a few solutions were offered in the OP's tl;dr

lolwut
  16. NailsPDX Member

There ARE a disproportionate number of people GETTING WORK DONE.

Seriously guys, we all have lives. Some of us are mid-twenties and have professional careers, girlfriends, families, hobbies, and we STILL make time a few hours a week to make it easier to recruit and inform.

These lazy people are the same ones who think it's cool as shit to loiter in their circle away from the street to talk about whatever, instead of making their own fucking sign and standing out on the road with the rest of us. Really, guys.

We had a big blowup about "don't push me to contribute more than I want" in the Portland forum so I don't want to talk about it any more than we have to.
  17. whosit Member

Fun!!!!! This was suppose to be fun!

How dare you suggest something like that! Next thing you know people will be doing on line raids then piling in the back of uhaul.

18. xenubarb Member

Oh, you wanted proof of results?
    OK.
    Every weekend on ARS, I post an essay usually entitled 'To the Sea Org Kids Trapped in LA.'

I have only posted this piece one time on Saturday and Sunday. Yet I have gotten forwarded complaints from my ISP, saying they've received notification that I am spamming. My ISP goes on to say the quantity of posts has not qualified as spam, but they feel it necessary to let me know.

I've posted this essay pretty much every weekend for the past 3 years since I wrote it. I've only gotten a couple of 'thank you' emails from people it impacted, yet I suspect the number must be greater, or "someone" would not be whining about it. I've modified it over the years, an ex-sci from New Zealand added his piece, and later, the exSO phone number was included.

If the cult keeps trying to shut me down, it must be something they really don't want on that newsgroup, so if that's the sort of thing you're looking for as far as results, if they don't want it, it must be doing some good. If you don't read ARS, here's a wall o' text for you:

Have you ever looked around you while walking around Los Angeles? Do you ever notice other kids your age, driving cars, shopping for clothes, enjoying a meal on a restaurant patio?

Some of them are devoted to saving the world, and dedicate some of their time to saving the environment, being politically active, adopting causes. But children, these kids aren't spending 99% of their time running on the Hamster Wheel to Toadle Freedom!

Youth is a time of discovery. Parties with friends, a day at the beach, your first car, dating, and learning what the real world is all about.

Have you ever been to the mountains or the desert? Or, is your time
    spent within the Scientology reality bubble?

Do the names Miscavige or Wiseman sound familiar to you? How about
    Woodcraft? He was the architect who redesigned the Freewinds. Bruce
    Wiseman is the president of CCHR. And I don't think I have to tell you
    who Miscavige is. So, here are the stories of growing up in Scientology
    by their daughters and neices. Why are they speaking out? Because they
    all realise it's the right thing to do. Perhaps you can benefit from
    the stories from Scientology's "royal" families. Maybe you have a story you'd like to add.

Ex-Scientology Kids

Voices In Unison, stories from people just like you who made the choice,
    took the final step, and escaped for good.
    ESK - Voices in Unison!

Perhaps these stories may remind you of what your life is like now.

So much of what Scientology is teaching you is not true. If you're
    reading this, it's possible that you, yourself have nagging doubts, but you keep them to yourself, don't you? Because you know what will happen if you dare to share them with a confidant...kr reports, Ethics, the RPF.

Kids, out in the real world, we have the right to speak out about things we feel aren't "right." Real communication means sharing your thoughts with others, and getting their input. I have met many ex-Scientologists. They are, like you, often intelligent people who misplaced their trust.

One thing I think is interesting is, they all harbored these doubts. So, if there are things about the Sea Org that bother you, be assured that the people around you are also harboring doubts about Scientology, yet none of you dare to mention them for fear of reprisal.

This isn't freedom! The gate to the Auschwitz concentration camp had a
    message to the prisoners on it; 'Arbeit macht frei,' work makes you
    free. The Nazis twisted these words around, being in a concentration
    camp doing slave labor isn't freedom!

Don't believe me? Hear this message to you from a guy who spent 10 years in the Sea Org:
    Helpful resources for Scientologists and ex-members

You are at a time in your life when you should be getting your first car and exploring the world around you. Like the song says, 'Nobody walks in L.A."

You should be playing at the beach. You should have your first job, and be earning your own money for toys like Ipods, computers, video games.
    You should have a dog. You should have real friends, who like you for
    who you are, friendship not dependant upon membership in a group.

Saving the world is a noble endeavor. But Scientology is a mock-up; the organization isn't really working in that direction. Deep down inside, you probably know this, but you don't want to know. Your youth is being stolen. Many members, when they finally leave, are in their 20s and 30s.
    You can never get the time back when you are free to explore the world.
    You'll be spit out as an adult into the real world, with no skills, no
    connections, no friends. It's harder as you get older.

Right now, there's still time to go to school and learn to do something you enjoy. Making money is only part of life, but it does grease the wheels. If you start now, you can take your life back, and still get in on some of the youthful fun you're entitled to enjoy.

I know, you wouldn't know what to do if you packed up your small
    belongings and walked out, never to return. You don't know where to go, or who to trust. Los Angeles is a big city.

However, there is a big network of people who would be happy to help
    you! Magoo, myself, Arnie, Warrior, Dr. Dave Touretzky, we can all be
    contacted thru email.

If you're fed up with your life in the Sea Org and Scientology, you can find help. Some of you, like Magoo, have invested their whole lives inside Scientology, and you know that, if you leave, you will lose all your friends and, some of you, your families as well.

That's no different than a drug addict who decides to clean up. They
    have to give up their old friends and their old life, too. But, people
    do it all the time. It's not impossible.

And here's a funny thing. Ex-members are connecting up with some of
    their old, dear friends on the other side of the veil! Sometimes you
    just have to wait until they "wake up" too, and leave the organization.

If you stay in, Scientology will use you up. There is no retirement home for elderly Scientologists. There is no pension plan. When you quit producing, that's it! You will find yourself on a street corner,
    clutching a garbage bag of possessions, with nowhere to go, no Social
    Security (such as it is) and few options. You know this is true! An old person with few skills is doomed to taking crappy jobs for minimum wage, living in a crappy little apartment somewhere. But, think about it.

They've got their own place, which they don't have to share. Nobody is
    going to drink the last milk in their fridge, or eat the last Ho-Ho out of the cupboard. They can have a television if they wish. They can call their friends whenever they want. They don't need permission to go out of town.

It's better when you're young enough to create a decent life for
    yourself. Think about it! If you want to cut class, you can, although a responsible person would realize that they're going to school for a
    reason. Having your own car means you can take a drive up Mt. Wilson to see the snow whenever you want. You don't need anyone's permission to do anything. That's Total Freedom, kids! Being responsible enough to pilot your own life, not relying on somebody else telling you what to do, being free enough to hit the beach on a sunny day when you feel like it.

Taking up hang gliding, riding motorcycles, exploring the boundaries of your own ability. You should, at this point in your life, be driving your own bus. Don't you want to?

Surf's up! The fish are biting! The sun is out (well, not today) and you should be outside, expanding your mind, learning new things, meeting new friends. You should be driving your own bus. Don't you want to?

One other thing. There are people on this newsgroup whose job it is to
    confuse and instill mistrust. They pose as critics of Scientology, but
    it's just a Scientology op. All the off-topic posts about eevil psychs, same thing, a Scientology op to disrupt communication here.

Odd behavior for a group that claims to be committed to communicating,
    isn't it?

Road Runner, Truth Seeker, Lily Fired, Space Traveler (aka Roadrunner)
    Barbara Schwarz, are all Scientologists trying to break the flow of
    communication about Scientology and its abuses. Some pose as critics.
    However, they will never recommend critical websites, trying to convince you that the critical sites are somehow Scientology related OSA ops.

Truth Seeker is known for referring readers to a series of essays,
    written by OSA, which purport to be critical.

Operation Clambake - The Inner Secrets Of Scientology is one site he won't recommend.
    Lermanet.com Exposing the CON: The truth about the Fraud called Scientology is another.
    The creator of lermanet.com is Arnie Lerma, ex-SO member, who almost
    married one of Hubbard's daughters! You can trust him. He has helped
    many people get their lives back.

For those of you who are disconnected from friends and family, here is a brand new website set up for people in your situation:
    Home - Why We Protest

Beware of the sock puppets who say everyone here is OSA. I'm not. On my hate pages at religiousfreedomwatch.com/extremists, the first thing on that page is, "Barbara Graham has never been a Scientologist, never had relatives who were in, etc."

Look at those pages. If a person is listed as a "religious extremist,"
    it means they are on Scientology's "enemies list."

Did you ever wonder why a "church" has an enemy's list?
    ----------------------------------------------
    And now, an added note from someone who has been where you are now:
    "Rockyslammer's" message to you;

I came into scientology when I was 17 years old - I left when I was 35
    years old. I had to start my life anew. I had to work extra hard to
    make up for 18 years of not earning. Everything people normally do
    much younger. I vowed to give my kids a better start than I made for
    myself.

My daughter was born into scientology. We left when she was quite
    young. She did her schooling and then went to university. She studied sound and TV production and has just graduated. She is working her first job. She is a female DJ and obviously heavily into music. She teaches kids to DJ. She has travelled to many countries and has just learnt to surf. She has been riding horses since she was 6 years old and has had three horses/ponies. At the moment she is learning dressage. She has boyfriends, a car, a flat of her own and she can talk to ANYONE she wants. And she does - because she is very outgoing.

She is better at communication than me - an OT! I love her to bits as
    I do her younger brother. I am a very proud dad!!

My son is nine and he has great fun playing "Crazy Frog" on a his
    little guitar. He is really very good. What is even more amazing is
    that he is really hooked on Beethoven's "Flur Elise" - gosh what is the modern generation coming to? He also loves to boogy board and snorkel.

His school is right on the beach and he swims every day in summer.
    Unfortunately he is also addicted to his computer games. Damn!

You know something kids? My two think they have a very "normal" life-
    and they do!! Can you get your head around that?

Sea Org kids - what you have isn't life. Read Barbz message again -
    think about it.

You are told scientology will deliver something to you - it won't. As
    I said I came in mid 1960's as a 17 year old boy. Scientology does NOT give what it promises - I promise you. The rest of the world thinks scientologist are aggressive looneys. They are - but it doesn't have to be that way for you. Good luck.

Email me if you want to swear at me or ask a question. I can talk to
    anyone and if you have the courage so can you.
    rockyslammer@postmaster.co.uk

Let's have an addition to my little input.

It was my sons birthday last week - he was 10. What happened that was special for his birthday celebration? Well he got a $500 guitar - he is so good that he played recently in front of his entire school. Then we went to "Snow Planet" where he spent a few hours skiing and snow boarding. I'm afraid he got a cold wet bum! Then of course there were the computer games, leggo and hot wheels toys. He is having a party this week as well.

What happens to you, kids, on your birthday? My son thinks he is just an ordinary kid - and he is. To me, of course, he is more than ordinary.

*READY TO TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE?*
    There is help! Call this toll-free number!
    1-866-XSEAORG
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

I just stuck the last one in so the heading and bullets would spell W-H-O-R-E-S. Which is what I'm here for. That established and set aside, a lot of these I think are genuine reasons why present day chanology fails.

Delete the fucking tomkat thread. That shit is a distraction and you know it. Wordfilter "Tom, Cruise, Katie, Holmes, tomcat/kat, and Suri". Replace with QUIT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THE RICH ASSHOLES WHO CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD TO BE BRAINWASHED. You know I'm right.
  20. cowboyanon2 Member

although i am not in tomkat thread.. still think it is worthwhile.. the more people drawn to the site the better.. some of them may actually read the other threads and get involved... and otherwise no harm is done..
  21. juche Member

I could very easily post this same thing but replace 'Portland' with 'Nashville'. There are very, very few of us getting things done and of course those very few people are also the people who have the most going on in their lives. It's very unfair to us and it causes undue stress. We keep doing it like bitches, but for me, it gets tiring spending an entire weekend flyering and making posters then having to go into a solid week of exams and clinical paperwork. There are specific people in Nashville who make our lives unbearable because despite being called out multiple times, they do absolutely nothing to further the cause.

If you care about it, do something about it. Don't just come to the protests, use the signs we made and eat the food we brought but contribute nothing. Just getting the word out can be totally free -- you don't have to spend the hundreds of dollars some of us have spent on getting flyers, poster supplies and food for the protests. It would be nice, of course, but just... just get off your ass and do something. It's a huge piss off that in a supposedly leaderless organisation, leaders have had to emerge simply because nothing would get done without them.
  22. da5id Administrator

Generally I would have to agree.. if those people generally stay in that thread but are still willing to digg, etc when the call is made then so be it.. I just don't wanna see half the site become tom threads.

I disagree.. there are people that are doing a lot of work to keep things going. They do it because there is a goal to be reached and because they want to do their part. When they bust their ass repeatedly and see others not even willing to contribute to a wiki (or whatever) it becomes quite frustrating and they wonder why they are bothering. Yes, the end result is the reason, but if you aren't working as a team you don't feel the loyalty.
  23. A.Non Hubbard Member

HAY LET'S TALK ABOUT OP

omg thanks for the publicity :)

I wrote the community portal with some ideas of what direction I'd like the wiki to go. I hope the outline makes sense.
  24. reznik Member

barb. i know you're not a useless faggot. i know you know your shit and i know your effective.

but seriously. keep at it. but people who dont give a shit about Scientology dont read ARS, and they are not going to read ARS.

look at Operation: Sea Arrrgh - June 14 or License to LULZ - Operative Index.

Imagine easy accessible websites like these. Not for "protest themes" but as projects, with someform of activism for people (general public) to do (letter to politician or send pdf to dentists or whatever). some innovative viral aspect. where they can DO SOMETHING after 5 minutes reading and being shocked and appauled about Scientology. This is at the root of Chanology, Personal Armying the Public who don't internet into putting pressure on the cult, spreading the information about WISE, being outraged about forced abortions, distributing presentations why evangelicals/catholics should be OUTRAGED at CoS so people can give powerpoint presentation at their church or right letters to bishops.

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TOPICS THAT COULD BE COVERED.
    LETS USE THIS INFORMATION EFFICENTLY.

MAYBE ANON NEEDS A KICK-ASS PRODUCTION LINE, WITH A DRILL INSTRUCTOR
    (WHERE PEOPLE GET THE PARODY OF THE DRILL INSTRUCTOR). ITS NOT LEADERFAGGOTRY BECUASE YOU ARE FREE TO BE A USELESS FAGGOT IS YOU SO WISH

/end cruise control sorry for shouting i left caps lock on by mistake

<3

i saw your resource thought it was awesome and *hoped* you got help, then checked back when i saw it in the press release and checked the last 500 recent changes. and raged.

as i am sure you and everyone doing the sort of project you are doing realizes. 5 times the people equals 5 times productivity (hopefully).

with respect i think some people would do more if it was facilitated somehow.
    some people are too green no realize it.

it would be much more rewarding to be part of a 6 person team developing a website about forced abortions in the sea org than just posting on a forum?
  25. Elbynonamous Member

Indeed. Being one of the ones that has done the organizing, it gets old. Not that I don't like doing it, because I do. But "ACTIVISM" doesn't mean coming to the protest and sitting by the food. It means getting off your ass and getting shit done. Pick something you're good at and do it. Make some graphics. Write some articles. Do some research.

And definitely DON'T order people around like you know what the fuck you're doing.
  26. cowboyanon2 Member

so the goal is to get them to do more.... question is how do you get that... just not sure calling them useless faggots etc.. will motivate anyone to do more..

might actually get the people who are doing not much now.. to quit that.. when they might have otherwise eventually moved to doing more...
  27. Elbynonamous Member

Would it /really/ make a difference, though, if bitching at the useless faggots makes them leave? It's just a body. A lump that eats the food.

I'd rather have 4 people that work their ass off, than 15 that just stand there. IN nashville, one of our most successful raids was one with 5 people. It was pretty bitchin' if I do say so myself~
  28. Skeptic1337 Member

It's not going to motivated sensitive douches who read a thread title and go ZOMG some one called me a faggot.

I read the OP, I have no opinion on the "drill instructor" concept. Don't think it would work but then I've been known to be wrong. Once. That's another story altogether.

I suggested a completely retarded thing to give level up perks to idiots who contribute around here. That is getting rid of post count and join date and creating a little badge system (like little gifs) that get put under your name for every project you contribute to. Making it so if you want your epeen to grow bigger and honestly who doesn't want a larger wwpeen you had to contribute in some way.

I'm all for projects that I can contribute a small amount to when I want to, that's probably the hardest part of "large" projects which an addition of a resource post fact is not helpful. Maybe finding a way to make it so a retard can jump in help for 20 mins at any stage of the project and then bail helps ease the laziness that is inherent in all of us.
  29. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

"Solutions" are proposed but it's still a tl;dr bawwfest.
    Chanology is not a fucking "production line". People contribute what they feel like contributing, and that's the way it should be.
  30. whosit Member

We told the newfags to lurk moar. Lurking is over. There are a lot of great shit around here.
  31. reznik Member

and a lot of people make great post in threads that then get lost in chatter and then sink into the depths of the forum.

forums are shit for simple straight forward information in 5 minutes.

the information in in us. it just needs put up in the right place to distribute it
  32. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

I myself find that the tomcat thread fosters in participants of chanology the notion that celebrity worship is an important facet of this movement. You know the type of individual that spends hours pouring through celeb 'zines, usually shallow and dissatisfied with their own lives, poor work ethic. I would hate for those such individuals to find chanology as a safe harbor for their useless drooling praise.

AND ANOTHER THING!

Ya know, since you got on WWP, I thought of you like my little buddy; like when guys pick freshmen to sponsor when they join frat houses. I'm tough on you because I care and want you to be tough.

So please, quit ending your posts with "......"
    Use exclamation points or at the least a single period, because you are smart and you are level headed. I think your posts should confidently reflect that.
  33. reznik Member

o dear god. you consider yourself a 'sponser' who schools noobs.
  34. whosit Member

Oh I agree. A while back when we had a flood of new people I was only half joking about a required dome lock for them.

I know, the dome was never good.

EDIT: Screw the dome lock. Think Tank Lock, that's the ticket.
  35. 13Heathens Member

Notified for this shit..? Anonymous lost it's edge a while ago. The number of actual participants at protests has dropped to laughable levels.

I remember last year when different areas were competing to put out the most fliers promoting the protest, the location and the date.. now you just talk about the when and where on here.

I hear lame ass arguments like "we've already told everyone" and "The public knows"

I'm not anonymous, and I've given the collective shit plenty of times, even if anons have been there when I've needed them. You want to step it up? Set a global date for March and spend your spare time blanketing your area with fliers promoting the cause, and the date and location of the protest.... The region with the most noobs wins.
  36. reznik Member

Yeah it was good when intercell competition was rife.
    It would be good if people tried to make there project the best.

there is plenty of new people we can inoculate and make rage at CoS with decent project sites and perhaps viral aspects sent to media lists.

"the public knows" sure in some ways. but many people dont. CoS is global, and in many places where their isnt a cell. And eventually the local protests will run out (as many have) and Scientology will get back to normal.

domains can work like raid OP's than never 404 of the internet (while domains and hosting is maintained). Seaarrrgh.com and Licensetolulz.com probably still get traffic and inform quickly.

Scientology has money and can propagate and promote quickly.
    Anon has imagination and the internet is our tool.

I just think we should all use it, rather than post chitchat.

Situations Rooms for development of projects.
    There is a List your Skills thread in Think Tank. but i dont see many people taking advantage of these skills.

Everyone mucks in. We do this job proper. We finish what we started. Properly.
  37. exOT8Michael Member

Hoping I am a useful faggot..
    LOL

We do what we can.
    I admire those who do something useful and stick with the goal.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. AnonEleven Member

I'm probably a useless faggot, lol. But, I try to contribute as much as I can.

I have a part/full time job. I take days off when I could be making money, to go inform the public. And, I'm completing my education.

Yes, I could be making 100's of flyers, writing my local government. But, I honestly don't have time. I know I'm gonna get flamed, but it's not like the government is gonna do shit reading a letter.

I figure a petition would be more useful than writing letters.

I actually do put a lot of time in to making my own signs tho.

Not leaderfagging here but.. I think if anyone needs to step shit up, It'd be the Anon's who live by or can get to Gold Base, Big Blue, etc.. They need to raeped hardd at their 'main buildings.' I'd be protesting any of those everyday if I lived close enough.

Protesting their org's isn't really all that effective up here, they stare at the sign and go inside, or just grin.

We have gotten quite a few newfags on our board tho, something is working.
  39. cowboyanon2 Member

well thx. for sponsorship.. the "..." is force of habit as i often speak in sentence fragments.. but will work on that

besides the drooling masses.. cruise is important in the sense that if something happens to him.. the message gets heard everywhere..

if he were to leave CO$ the news would be everywhere... not saying that will happen.. but goal is worthwhile.. also boycotting his movies is a step in right direction if enough people would get behind it.. and anything that portrays him as nuts is good.. as he is the image of CO$ to most people right now..
  40. reznik Member

i wish people would just leave the ONE THREAD about Tom and Katie alone. If anything it is worthwhile just as a links dump for all the coverage Scientology gets (and poundings) in the gutter tabloid rags.

Tomkat bawww is worse than Desu Desu.