Customize

CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by reznik, Feb 9, 2009.

1. meme Member

Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

As a professional writer, I craft words for the audience I am trying to reach -- in the case, the passing public who lives in blissful innocence of what is going on. I just put three flyers on sendspace.com in PDF format. Print 'em, fold 'em and paper the hell out of the Co$.

Update: I found some typos and a wrong URL, so I have corrected the mistakes and reloaded the PDFs.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7nt7oy
    <a href='http://www.sendspace.com/file/7nt7oy'>http://www.sendspace.com/file/7nt7oy</a>
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/1029qghttp://www.sendspace.com/file/7nt7oy
  2. RavenEyes Member

Might I suggest you mention the fact that you're a professional writer in ALL of your posts? (Right now, you're at 33.33%) It's like a "little taste of home" since we lost AnonMSW/TheBitch (a professional social worker) a few weeks ago to the throes of insanity. Thanks for indulging us.
  3. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

Not your personal army douchebag

When the mountain wont come to Moses, Moses comes on the mountain's sister.
  4. muldrake Member

Rule 34 Moses/Mountain plox.
  5. cubby Member

if i needed a douchebag to PA you'd be the last stop
  6. Fuckeye Member

I'd be the first.
  7. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

Is this a joke?

I was going to get involved due to my long-time interest/anger regarding Co$. Um, not now- I don't think so. "Faggot"? Really? Wow, congrats, you have become a Totalitarian cult yourself, intellectually no better than those you protest.

"Faggot"??? Who would willingly go along with such abusive nonsense. I live in Seattle and would love to meet the guy who wrote this- if you spoke to me in person like that without the comforting penumbra of the Internet to protect you, I would smack that smiley-mask off of your face. Just what I suspected: Anonymous is simply a Mangia fan-boy rage-fest, disrespectful of individuals and fascistic. I am now a 100% supporter of LRH. Gotta go audit my BT's, see you faggots, kikes, niggers, spics and clams on the flipside...
  8. Your Mom Member

Actually, faggot is not a derisive term here, for the most part.

If you can't stick around and learn the culture before stomping off in an uninformed raeg, then oh well. And nothing of value was lost, as they say.

Of course, you COULD just LURK MOAR and figure it out. Then you'd understand and you wouldn't be all pissy like that.

It's entirely up to you.

Whatever you decide, take care of yourself and I wish you success.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Z3r0 Member

I have to agree, I looked into terms like Newfag before i took it offensively. Its just a joke, if we trolled people with too serious of intentions not alot of people would join.

Though...that would be fun..
  10. xenubarb Member

inb4lurkmo-
    never mind
  11. Anon1720 Member

1/10
  12. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

"Faggot" is ALWAYS an insulting term. Trust me.

Believe me, don't like to say so but- you have an important thing to do in this world. Co$ is a danger wherever it goes, and they are out of control in my town. Every new Org is a threat to some guy who just lost his job, or some person who is convinced "they" are behind the bank failures, bonuses at AIG, etc., etc. "Come on in, we have the Tech to help you make sense of this..."

The answer is not to become a Totalitarian cult yourself. I'm thinking Bolshevism here, but that's just me. No, I will be leaving now, thank you. And for Mr. 1/10- don't advertise what you scored on the Facebook IQ challenge quiz, it doesn't impress anybody.
  13. Your Mom Member

I'm sorry you fail to understand.

Have a nice life.

ETA: I had an idea that you might benefit from a thread that is a work in progress. I'm linking you to it not because I think you deserve it - in fact, your attitude really makes me fantasize about a doorknob-shaped indent on your backside - but because, meh...why not?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/project-bored-anons-42152/
  14. Herro Member

WAIT!!! Don't leave now. It's almost time for the ritualistic sodomy!!!!!!
  15. Your Mom Member

Don't spoil the dessert!!!!
  16. pwnon Member

No goddamnit. It's my turn. I've waited weeks for this, you're not about to give my spot away to someone else.
  17. Fuckeye Member

^ Definately a useless faggot. Amirite?
  18. cubby Member

trolls trolling trolls?
    in my oh fuck it
  19. Namenlos Member

Fix'd.
  20. none given Member

Some Gaynonymous do sincerely complain about that.
    But they spend the rest of their time reinforcing sterotypes by prancing around like a bunch of self-important queens so...

nb4: there are at least a few who neither complain nor embarass their community.

"teegeeackisforlovers " is still a great username.
  21. Anonymous Member

moar lawyer spam?
  22. Anonymous Member

Yep.
  23. Re: CALLOUT:ARE YOU A USELESS FAGGOT?

I don't mind being called a faggot...I've been called much worse!
  24. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

It is not. It is only bad if you decide it to be. Like the word fuck. 20 years ago that was probably a horrible thing to say. But now, it's not the same.

The words themselves have no power. It can only be given to them by the people. And what can be given can be taken away.
  25. asdasdasd Member

TL;DR

People these days seem to think we are some sort of internet vigilante group, That couldn't be further from the truth.

We are the little voice in the back of your head that wants to fuck your hot sixteen year old daughter. We are the father who beats his six year old child simply because he spilled his beer. We are every chef that's ever spit in some random person's food for the hell of it. We are the pyromaniac who burns down the homeless shelter for shits and giggles. We are the person who rapes the same girl twice. We are that feeling you get when you beat your pets; and enjoy it.

We see some guy hang himself live, we laugh. A wrestler kills his family, we laugh. Some maladjusted Asian shoots up his university, we laugh. Fifty-thousand die in North Korea, we laugh. AIDS ravages a continent, we laugh. An Austrian man locks his daughter in his basement for 24 years and fathers 8 children with her, we laugh. A religion invented by a psychotic writer swindles countless gullible fucktards out of their cash, we laugh, and then go kick his religion's ass just for the hell of it.

We aren't some vigilante group righting wrongs. We aren't your friends, your buddies or your saviors. Your feelings mean nothing to us.

We are human nature unencumbered by pointless ethics, foolish moralities or arbitrary laws and restrictions. We are every dark impulse you have; unrestrained and fully realized. We are what deep down, you wish you were. We exist as a means for instant gratification, purely at our own whim.

We have no culture, we have no laws, written or otherwise. We are an autonomous collective, each an insignificant part of a whole. You cannot assimilate us, we do not change. You cannot defeat us, we do not exist. You cannot infiltrate us, we know our own. We do not sleep, we do not eat and we do not feel remorse. We will tear you apart from outside and in, we have all the time in the world.

You operate under the delusion that we will someday be outdated, that we might even see the light. You are irrevocably wrong. You are not special, you are not unique and you aren't crusaders for justice. You're a blend of college age faggots who think that they can do some sort of good, and who are desperate to belong, to have attention. You have accomplished nothing, and you will fall. Enjoy your AIDS, faggots.

We are Anonymous. You cannot be Anonymous
  26. Anonymous Member

I love you.
  27. Anonymous Member

really?
  28. cubby Member

OMG COPYPASTA SAVES THE THREAD

not really
  29. Anonymous Member

It's copypasta from the fox news thing, but he's added some stuff to it hasn't he? It's definitely edited from the original, though that might have been done anytime in chanology.

College age faggots, my college is like 200 years old. I'd have to be Hans Christian Andersen or some shit.
  30. whosit Member

Ctrl-c Ctrl-v
  31. Anonymous Member

I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the winged scourge that pecks at your nightmares. I am... Darkwing Duck!
  32. none given Member

Why don't these nosepickers understand that no one cares?

Kids, pictures of dead things really only bother the very small. It is a slightly unpleasant experence. Like a fart.

You are wired up wrong. It's not scary, it's just sad.
  33. Anonymous Member

You must be doing it wrong.
  34. none given Member

I meant other peoples farts.
    Mine feel great and sometimes even smell good.
  35. lulu Member

What can i do then ?
  36. Anonymous Member

this.

/r/ "help wanted" thread.

or

"for hire" thread

also, the "list your skills" thread for those who have an op they want help on.
  37. annonelite Member

Greetings Fellow Anons....

Harpoons, Harpoons, Harpoons .... Devestating Harpoons needed as I do to the Cult.
    I attack and $$$$ damage their business cash cows. I am their favorite SP! Love to them Silons, all of them. Especially the ones who know what they are doing is wrong and still do it, they need me as their SP to teach them a lesson in love. I have another $$$ damaging harpoon in the making and would enjoy speaking with my fellow anons in New York City.

So..... NYC Annons who love to Harpoon the cult for the good of mankind.... please feel free to PM me.

Sincerely,
    Annonelite
  38. dangerranger Member

BTW i downloaded the zip, very nice work. I will try and print some up and spread the word.
  39. Fuckeye Member

Try the current projects subforum.
  40. star eht Member