Customize

Cambridge Org

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Irishgal55, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Irishgal55 Member

cambridge Aug 2014 009.JPG cambridge Aug 2014 008.JPG cambridge Aug 2014 007.JPG cambridge Aug 2014 005.JPG cambridge Aug 2014 001.JPG Took a little trip to Cambridge Morgue today, we were able to drive all the way to the back parking lot this time (at the opening it was blocked off). First of all there is no access at all to the building from the street, not that there`s any foot traffic anyways. There is a small door in the side of the building but the main entrance is right at the back of the building, in the parking lot area.... it appears there might have been a few more vehicles than I thought (as usually there`s only a couple but I think I discovered the reason later. I did manage to peek inside the front glass window (where the big cross is) from the car and there was some seating set up but no one was home and the lights were out. Saw one person in the side entrance hallway. This was around lunchtime Sunday. Apparently the Mill Race Folk Society was hosting a festival event downtown Cambridge (a few miles from the org), and as we passed through my husband spotted a young man with a bright red T shirt, with `Dianetics`on the back, I glimpsed a few more red shirts but I was not sure if they were the same ( I think so). I checked the Mill Race Folk Society web site and there is no mention of $cientology, there is a list of sponsors on the sponsor page but unless they have ``renamed`as they are want to do I didn`t recognize anything, maybe some else can look. Sorry didn`t have time to snap a pic of this, but I can`t even say if they had a booth set up or were just trying to work the crowd.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. DeathHamster Member

Heh. I believe that part of their photoshopped crowd was standing right where the bushes and tree are.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the report on yet another, booming org! LAWL!
  4. Irishgal55 Member

no shit I was there, didn't happen
  5. Irishgal55 Member

Will post again next time I'm in the booming org of Cambridge!
    • Like Like x 1