Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

And not stucco or cottage cheese plaster?
  2. Anonymous Member

He's either churning out multiple 'paintings' a day or he's got the polish maids down there 'assisting' him. Given the materials used and quality of the output, either is highly possible.

Oh well, if the staff is helping out I suppose it's better than scrubbing the port-a-loos while Irina does the 'tone 40' thing on them.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

5. Puppetmama Member

I wonder who has bid on them? I suspect anon. The amusement value is just too high.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Ted himself is a reasonable candidate. Having his paintings selling that cheap on the internet is out-PR.
  7. Anonymous Member

Less than 3h left and still stuck at £16
  8. Anonymous Member

Finished on £53.03p with a last minute flurry of bids! RESERVE NOT MET! someone believed the hype.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

LMAO! Someone actually bid 53.03 pounds?!? Seller should have taken the money and run like a thief!

Seller's wife said..... "You idiot! I don't care if you can't get yer money back, just get rid of the fucking ugly things!"

*sigh* nm.

This thread is always so much fun to come back to!

Cheers All!
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Django Member

Has the Tedster ever done an album/CD cover?
  11. anon walker Moderator

The kind of music his "art" would fit with? Unlistenable. My comper sez that's not a word. Unlistenable.
  12. OTeleventy Member

I know just the album. "Thank You For Listening." Crap, meet garbage.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Your computer has obviously never downloaded an Hubbard crappy music.
  14. Anonymous Member

Artist: Sted Tourton

CD Title: Incompetent

Artist Bio: Sted never had much of an interest in music, or even learning to play, but he has always sought the recognition that comes with artistic merit. Yes, his music shows no art, competence or talent, but it is recordable. Sted is truly a legend amongst the cognoscenti.

Track Listing:
    Tracks 1 to 17 - Aaargh.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

I suspect that the music Ted would make would have similar merit to the daubings he would endaub, the hostel he would host, or the cult he would cultivate.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. RolandRB Member

18. rickybobby Member

OH holy shit. You aren't kidding.

If I could love and not be heard
    And I got my own
    rebels of peace
    I would love as a rebel
    And the rebel is you
    and you have a goal
    to find your own
    rebels of peace

Great, huh?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. RolandRB Member

Maa blain turned to moosh listning to that .....
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Rod Keller Member

Listening now. I can't put it into words any better than his web site.

Exactly.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

O.M.G.
    Some things cannot be unheard. Anyone else only make it through the first five lines before their cat bit them?

*shudderz*
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

He writes like he paints.

This is not praise.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

No shit eh! At least when he sings its sort of like, um Engrish plowetry/mental poverty, when he paints, erm, more like mental vomit of a challenged 3yr old, so in a way, kinda different, but the same.

Silly self-absorbed bunch, pushing their lack of talent on the world (most of whom roflmao), spoiled and stupid, greedy and inane, hm, hey, the products of scientology no doubt in my mind.

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

SHOCKING! How to win friends and influence people!

• Like Like x 7
  25. Anonymous Member

At the very least, Irina should have given the poor boy a cup of magic water to cure that autism.

They're the only ones that can help, after all.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. HOC Member

/r/ someone with good insight into Camelot castle/hotel and working conditions there, to contact me asap please. A nice piece of entheta might come out of the works. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. SPRTT Member

Lovely recent updates from our friends at TripAdvisor.

The 'bathroom pods' are absolutely dire!
    absolutely dire!
    absolutely dire!
    • Like Like x 2
  28. BlooAnon Member

I lol'd

tedStourtonMusicScreenGrab_zps50de1308.jpg

Fire your web designer. Or if you designed it, fire yourself. Will save a lot of people a lot of grief and headaches later.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

Er...mah...gerd, imma not going to lick that ling personally but please...

Did Stourtons website designer REALLY leave the Lorem Ipsum boiler plate in place? Has it really been sitting there for like, almost 10 years running without even Ted noticing?

Damned with faint praise. In pig latin no less.
  30. BlooAnon Member

Maybe he thinks that having Latin on his page will add something to his name? Too bad is just text filler Latin, so it just makes it a big joke.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Sonichu Moderator

That's so funny. I bet what happened is that the Designer Previewed the website, and made the gaff of not taking out the sample text. But Ted fell in love with it and asked it to stay up.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. anon walker Moderator

Oh, that'd be totally out-exchange. She'd have to charge them for it.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Django Member

To be fair, Ted's a busy guy. Cheap-ass plastic sparkly stuff doesn't just sprinkle itself on finger-paint by itself.....
    • Like Like x 6
  34. Oh come on, we all know that's the Beatle's 'Sun King'! It continues:

Quando Paramucho mi amore chickaferdie parasol.
    Questo abbrigato tante mucho que can eat it carasol ...

No really. Ted, you'd better be getting onto learning that guitar if you're going to go around calling yourself 'renowned'.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Dunno, dongcopter - 138 pages of the very finest WWP mockery is sort of renowned. That's the same as notorious, isn't it?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. I wonder what other skills Ted is notorious for?...I mean renowned, sorry...:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Based on the *cough* project in question - the hideous music and the design of the sleeve for the recording - added to what we've seen of the *cough* artwork/painting, I now speculate that Ted may have mastered and become renowned for illiteracy and too fucking retarded to be able to read or write, beyond his signature on that batshit crazy stuff he calls "paintings."

/speculation
  38. Haven't been on here in an age! It's always a great way of having a chuckle. Thank you for the compliment, and for listening.