Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. White Tara Global Moderator

Pretty sure Scientology can help with that ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. Magoo Member

That baby is a cute little fella. Too bad he has douchebags for parents. Not only are they cheesy scientologists, but they gave him the ultimate pretentious tryhard name. He's gotta live with that name and those people. Poor kid.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Daverator Member

• Like Like x 3

4. CAMELOT CASTLE SUPER POWER SUMMIT - From John and Irina John Mappin - POSTPONEMENT -
    Dear Friends and Super Power and Cause Resurgence Completions,
    As you know, some weeks ago, in the light of the of the terror attacks in Paris and current military escalations in the direction of wars around the world we floated the simple but positive idea of creating a Super Power Summit at Camelot Castle.
    It purpose : To teach people who have received Super Power and Cause Resurgence Rundown how to present our technology and Scientology at all levels but specifically to decision makers and to those with spheres of influence and to share what we have learned about doing this.
    The reason for this is that for the last two years we have been intensively and effectively piloting the use of some dissemination techniques first highlighted by LRH in his original research, but rarely, by our observation, used today, that we have personally found to be immensely effective in creating new Scientologists and New Superpower completions.
    We have also piloted out a very effective application of dissemination concepts, using LRH tech, of totally handling all on line and media false or incorrect information about Scientology in a few minutes before it comes up or afterwards.
    The idea of creating the Super Power Summit was excitedly received by Flag and has been quite overwhelmingly welcomed by the interest of Super Power and CRRD completions and by many of our Great Friends around the world. In fact - in a few days - just from one simple internet posting - through word of mouth - without even sending out any formal invitations directly we have been literally flooded with interest to attend the event.
    So much so, in fact, that were we to try accommodate all the potential interest from around the world, we would not be able to do so without disappointing many many people as as we are sadly limited to approximately 100 private guests at our home.
    People from as far away as New Zealand, Australia and Russia and Kazakhstan are interested in attending - which is quite wonderful - and we are most honoured.
    A few days ago, after we had arranged our dates, we discovered that The Flag World Tour is now being held at Saint Hill Castle, England, on the same date we that had scheduled for the Summit 29-31st January and while we fully co-ordinated the date of our summit in advance with full agreement with Flag, many days prior to discovering this, the fact remains that they fall on the same date. We could push forward and hold the event on the same day, but after exact evaluation and considering all the factors, we feel that the correct course of action, for now, is to postpone the Summit at Camelot Castle and to help focus attention on the Saint Hill and London Flag World Tours.
    We are a team in Scientology and those of us who have received Superpower and CRRD know how vital that concept of team is and how we should all align vectors with regard to that team in the best possible way.
    There are few events that are as important for us all as beings, for Flag and for our expansion as a group, as the Flag World Tour, and so that is what we should prioritise.
    So, we have decided to postpone the Camelot Castle Super Power Summit until a mutually convenient date can be arranged, hopefully at some point in the future.
    We are continuing to pilot and polish the use of the dissemination methods we have outlined above, that we are using at both at Camelot Castle and more broadly in life to create interest from spheres of influence and we will be working with Flag both to promote this and also we hope to get what we have observed as successful - expressed clearly both in writing and audio visually so that it can be shared with everyone.
    It is our view that there has never been a more important time than right now to ensure that we all know exactly how to explain what we can do for those people, who perhaps, not knowing the potentials of Scientology, might if the understood it, be able to make good use of our technology and the spectacular breakthrough of Super Power.
    Yesterday for example at Camelot Castle, in the Infinity Salon, we briefed one of the most intelligent and brightest Russian Students we have ever personally met. Who in her life will doubtless achieve spectacular things. The young lady, who is doing a post graduate Phd at one of the very best British Universities, is doing her dissertation on the Syrian War and refugee crisis. She was completely blown away and very emotionally moved by Super Power and what it does - both by what we have technologically and by what we are as a team are available to deliver now in volume at Flag.
    Her mother, who was staying with her and who we also briefed, and who works at the very top of the Russian government in highly advanced scientific research was completely engrossed by Scientology and had tremendous gain by simply, at last, truly understanding what our subject does and its full potentials.
    Next week we have meeting in London with the London Ambassador of one of the most strategically important countries in the modern world to brief him too. Also as a result of word of mouth of what we are doing have a formal request to meet and brief an important International Prime Minister who is visiting England in a few weeks.
    So word that something quite different is happening at Camelot Castle and at Flag is travelling across the communication lines of the world very fast and we are very keen to get our communication of what is working for us, to you, our best possible friends and fellow Superpower Completions and CRRD Completions in this game of sharing what Superpower and our technology can do, as fast as possible.
    With your permission we will keep your details on file and will let you know if and when we are able to schedule a Summit with the above purpose. If there are friends of yours who you feel would find such a summit of interest in the future do please let them know to get in touch on this address and we will keep them on file too........
    Meanwhile, please can we ask you to do everything you can to help make the Flag World Tour at Saint Hill that weekend and you local Flag World Tour the greatest possible success. It will be an awesome event.
    You are of course more than welcome to attend that and we suggest that you do.
    Saint Hill is beautiful now. The Castle and grounds there have been renovated earlier this year. You can get an invitation at ..........
    We have pre launched the twitter account for Camelot Castle TV which is to be our new Camelot Castle TV channel - A TV channel from which will be soon be broadcasting great news and creative wins from the Round Table and from the Infinity Salon - which you can find and subscribe to on twitter and on social media : CAMELOT CASTLE TV @johnmappin.
    And of course you can follow what we do on Facebook and other social media.
    We would like to sincerely apologise for any temporary disappointment or inconvenience due to this change…we were VERY much looking forward to seeing you too and welcoming you to our home in England.
    My thoughtful wife Irina, had of course organised some wonderful traditional English musical entertainment and glamorous dinners over the weekend, and we had arranged some some spectacular Camelot fireworks for you all!
    Please do keep in touch and we hope we will have to opportunity to welcome you to our home in the future.
    Kindest Regards,
    John and Irina Mappin

[IMG]

Comments

[IMG]

Quite an outstanding Post, FB is mostly covered with simpering and self pitying drivel Lovely to see something with meaning ( even thouh I don't undertand a word) be happy smile emoticon

• Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

Pppppbbbt! He was probably stuck in a frozen scream for a few seconds, but changed the date right after that.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Random guy Member

So, they coordinated with Flag, and they still managed to have their "summit" crash with the "Flag World Tour"!

Wasn't there something about scientology making the able more able? Or was it the other way around?

/snark
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Glad I didn't haz stuff in me mouth, I lololo'd Thanks
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I thought scientology was supposed to enable people to communicate more effectively?
    Terrible writing and why does he write so much. This is what you get for an expensive education and superpowers.

Oh and not enough scientologists to go around, only one event at a time in the uk
    • Like Like x 3
  9. I'm staying here at the moment, already had the Scientology talk within two minutes of meeting John Mappin. Also met Ted.

Will let you know how it goes.

10. runawaymontypython.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  11. Mr. Magoo Member

Keep us updated, and take photos!
  12. RightOn Member

ewww! Do the lightbox!
    Seriously, try to do some covert stuff and ask the employees LOTS of questions in an innocent way of course.
    Like when was the last time they have been home to see their family and how does it feel to work in a castle? Where do they get to sleep and eat and all.
    You know what to do
    • Like Like x 3
  13. [IMG]

John Mappin

Yesterday at 9:20am ·

PSYCHIATRISTS - NOT CONTENT WITH DRUGGING THOUSANDS OF ENGLISH AND AMERICAN CHILDREN ON HARMFUL DRUGS - HAVE NOW INFILTRATED A RELIGION CREATING DEMOINIC BEHAVIOR AND CAUSING THE REST OF THE WORLD TO BECOME LESS WELCOMING...here is just one example of results of the work of psychiatrists - Don't BLAME DONALD TRUMP for articulating how millions now feel the correct TARGET is PSYCHIATRISTS - DO WE WANT THIS IN OUR SOCIETY...GET THE DATA from......link to cchr ..
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Random guy Member

He said ... what?
  15. Malory Member

He just gone full retard.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. I think he's saying " THE PSYCHS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY CAPSLOCK SYNDROME"
    • Like Like x 8
  17. ^ LOL. And slandering the good people of Des Moines - or have I misread that?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lolol, oh look, a 'frolick' of ass-clowns ^^^, I knew the Mappins weren't rocket scientists, but sheesh that was a hurtful thing to watch~ #Facepalm indeed! :p
    • Like Like x 3
  19. I guess he/she never made it out?

Crapalot Castle TV just made me cry, it was too painful to get all the way thru, sorry guys only made it to 3 mins
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Malory Member

So awful it was brilliant! More please Mappins :D
    • Like Like x 1
  21. afternon Member

Did Mappin just say Rhodesia?

Does he think it's still run by white rule back in the 1970's?!

That and endorsing Trump...woah, Mappin is only just to the left of Adolf in his politics.

You can bet his self aggrandising and out of touch commentary on his own little "TV network" is watched more by Anonymous than anyone else!
    • Like Like x 2
  22. http://www.westbriton.co.uk/Donald-...ntagel-hotel/story-28761422-detail/story.html
    Donald Trump made 'knight of the round table' by Tintagel hotel owner

"The Camelot Knighthood and honour is hereditary with the title passing to each of his children and in turn their grandchildren. His wife Melania will be known at Camelot Castle as Lady Melania of Camelot."

Read more: http://www.westbriton.co.uk/Donald-Trump-knight-round-table-Tintagel-hotel/story-28761422-detail/story.html#ixzz40W4APLUb

By DaveCDM | Posted: February 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  23. "John Mappin Dear Paul ...., and Russell ...... The Kighthood that has been bestowed on Mr Trump is 100% genuine and every bit as valuable as those bestowed by the Queen of England. It arguably may be better than those granted by the Queen as it is hereditary and passes down the family lines to male and female issue. This is a Noble Knighthood awarded by The Sacred and Divine Historic Order of Camelot Castle for noble deeds a concept that is not assured with other honours granted. Monarchs have historically granted knighthoods for favours or political expediency and this is not the case with our Order. It is vital that it is understood that millions of Europeans and British Love Donald Trump and that the media outlets do not want them to know that. You may visit Camelot Castle when you are in England and see the award and Arms and Colours of Camelot Castle that have been sent by special envoy to Trump Tower in New York. Camelot Castle was aquired first foremost as private home of the Mappin Family who kindly have made some of its rooms available for private guests as a Hotel it is run by their private household staff... You can read the History Below Warmest Regards, The Private Equerry"
    • Like Like x 4
  24. DeathHamster Member

Which shows that he's as much a twat on the history of chivalry as everything else.

Got to be at least a knight to knight someone else, so who knighted you John?

I wonder what his WoW character is like?
    • Like Like x 4
  25. xenubarb Member

Everything Mappin does is somehow embarrassing....
    • Like Like x 5
  26. Mappin's facebook page is remarkably active at the moment, e.g.:-

2 shares
    Comments

[IMG]

John Mappin Please share and retweet

Like · Reply · 16 hrs
    [IMG]

Antonia Willis Oh God, still pretending you can dish out knighthoods? A trio of second-rate hoteliers (judging by tripadvisor reviews), with a "TV station" whose broadcasts consist of you and your wife interviewing each other. Who do you think you are kidding? If I were Trump's security guys I'd assume you were mad stalkers desperate for his endorsement or his investment. And that's quite apart from the question of whether Trump is or isn't a good candidate. Grow up, dear 12-yr-old dwellers in a world of make believe and fairy tale "knighthoods".

Like · Reply · 4 mins
  27. <div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/john.mappincamelotcastle/videos/vb.625896276/10153237432116277/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/john.mappincamelotcastle/videos/10153237432116277/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/john.mappincamelotcastle/videos/10153237432116277/"></a><p>BBC ANNOUNCES DONALD TRUMP KNIGHTHOOD TONIGHT ON EVENING NEWS...#TrumpTrain #Trump #CamelotCastleTV Please share...on all social media</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/john.mappincamelotcastle">John Mappin</a> on Thursday, 18 February 2016</blockquote></div></div>
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  28. RightOn Member

Just saw an article about Tintagel Castle. Where rogue artists have carved faces into the sea cliffs? Will the Crappins be cashing in on tourists flocking to see it?
    Or is the face carving story old news?
  29. RightOn Member

The beard's "mmmms" and "uh hmms" Someone needs to take that portion of the video and you know what to do.
    Ask her about COS and Hubbard LOL!!!
    Wow what a bunch of delusional twits. I am GLAD they posted this. Because most all Europeans think Trump is a total baboon.
    So good show Crappins!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Not if they look at online reviews first. :)
  31. Old News one small carving of Merlin's face performed by a real artist / sculptor with full planning permission commissioned by English Heritage apparently.
  32. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 4
  33. afternon Member

I think we somehow need to encourage mappin to keep making these videos- who needs protestors when he mocks his own chosen delusional belief system so well. I do wonder what the Queen would say about his "knighthoods"?!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Ogsonofgroo Member

Not a Rinder fan but that Twit of the Year thing is fucking funny and spot on! Some of the comments over there are hilarious! Bwahahahahahahaha!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. John Mappin

March 2 at 3:51am ·

ill share the many secrets we have learned over 23 years of creating and marketing art and will show how we have helped over 350 other artists reach viability in their careers. You can see Ted Stourton's new website here ..........The extraordinary truth about Ted Stourton is that prior to the wins and gains that he experienced with Dianetics and Scientology, which we shared with him some years ago, he had not this life time produced or sold a single painting. Today he is one of the most successful and loved artists in the world. He brings pleasure to thousands directly and his legacy will touch millions.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lolol, I am calm in my attitude of failbook, it pretty much sucks donkeydick mostly, wellexcept for me ol' gran's page, but.... , that Mappin figures he has anything interesting to say amuses me greatly, he is like a preening peacock with not a single feather on his lily-white flesh...

"...He brings pleasure to thousands directly and his legacy will touch millions." Um, wot, SCOHB?, or he dieded??? Oh wait, they want to off the silly sot! Or, are planning to... hells-bells, once Ted is dead then his works will be worth... um, hundreds...of.... peanuts?

*shrugz*
    • Like Like x 1
  37. afternon Member

Both Mappin and Stourton- legends in their own little minds and nowhere else- I almost feel sorry for them, well I would if they weren't such douchebags!
    • Like Like x 2