Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. "Helping Life to Win".....wtf does that mean???
  2. Sekee Member

It means John has no talent for coherent slogans.
  3. RightOn Member

I hope he wins life in prison for all the people he has screwed over. For all the people he got over to the UK to work at his dump of a castle by promising they were going to be working in the lap of luxury, only to find out that their living conditions were deplorable and that they had to take COS courses and be slaves.
  4. afternon Member

Well done for finding WWP and posting- it's always nice to have field reports about this "castle" and especially the deluded cult members who inhabit it. I fear they are so far into the mindfuck that is Scientology that they have little to no chance of waking up anytime soon. It also seems to appeal to John's very grand view of himself- which is as hilarious as it is stupid!
  5. RightOn Member

First, I hope you are not using your real name here?

Also, If you paid by credit card, contact your company and dispute the charge.
    You should be able to get you shitty paintings at the very least.
    Any thoughts on the staff, their working conditions, their behavior and such?
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

7. White Tara Global Moderator

Hey guest poster I have removed your original post and re quoted it above to protect your privacy in case that was your actual name. Its best to remain as anonymous as possible on wwp, no sense in giving a heads up to certain people, if you know what I mean :)
  8. Hey Guys
    He's off again!
    http://www.westbriton.co.uk/tintage...-us-election/story-29814807-detail/story.html

9. Malory Member

But will Mappin object when Trump grabs Irina by the pussy?
  10. RightOn Member

lol, would Irina?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Malory Member

"Irina has a great pussy. I know a lot about pussies. I've grabbed some of the best pussies. Ted's pussy is nasty."
    • Like Like x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

13. Happy New Year, well not so much for me J is insufferable at the moment after the whole Trump bet thing, and he is going to blow the lot on more rounds of "Superpower". And theres me still driving round in my 1990's BMW!

http://www.camelford-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=107147

Any way brace yourselves.
  14. http://www.camelford-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=107147

"As Camelot Castle is both a national treasure and a British icon and is now the home to an international media group with a social media audience of over 1.5-billion viewers, any bidder would have to be most importantly both a suitable and appropriate owner as well as have noble qualities to own a British national treasure and also have extremely deep pockets".
    PUKE
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Wait...donations from foreigners, again? I need to write another google review of that hotel.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

Trump is perfect fodder for the COS with his bigger than universe ego. :cool:
    Once he finds out there is money to be made from the COS, maybe the tech will be put in all US schools? :eek:
    I think this is VERY bad that Mappin is meeting with ANYONE connected to the Trump family.
    I think Mappin has been honing Trump all along and with the COS cheering Mappin on all the way.
    The COS also seems to be pro Trump. Even Krusty Alien is on board with him.:mad:
    This can be a very scary thing. :oops:
  17. Of COURSE CoS is pro-Trump!

They were pro-Clinton, they were Pro-Obama, Pro-Bush. They would have been Pro-Romney or McCain. It's all about stats and wins. They have no political ideology besides infiltration and assimilation.
  18. Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, weath, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars monthly as a salary... If you are interested please kindly fill the following information's to this email below ([/SIZE<MOD EDIT FAMOUS WORLD ILLUMINATI.COM, SRS?>

. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $70,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself... No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati email us <LOLNO >or call or whatsapp us on <NOT A CHANCE
    >
  19. afternon Member

If you are on Facebook- do a search for Camelot Castle media- Mappin is spamming Facebook with adverts for his silly self aggrandising online media. He's very pro Trump - so I guess he's going for the sort of unthinking neo-Nazis that would love Trump if he shot a baby. If you have the time or inclination- go put some links to Leah Remini's show on his Facebook page- he needs the love!
  20. Holy hell there is some story telling going on in their media channel.

Get your pinch of salt ready in advance.
  21. afternon Member

Mappin has the hots for Trump bit time!
  22. [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Mr John and Caspian Mappin at The White House - Washington DC

"This is fantastic. This guy has made a lot of money backing me" To which I responded to the President: ‘ Mr President, Sir, when you back a WINNER, you WIN”

[IMG]
  23. elwood Member

I was in Tintagel last week and warned off the tour group I was with. The guide said that the people who had gone into the hotel reported a hard sell on Scientology. Note that Mappin's Rolls is still parked in front of the entrance.
  24. That trump pic looks shooped can anyone with skills confirm?
  25. ArisGranati Member

Does anyone happen to have the video for this BBC Inside Out documentary?

It used to be on YouTube but got taken down.

Thanks.
  26. No it's real!I know I can't believe it either.He has been ripping people off since the Benjy dustman days.One day,if the mad midget doesn't kill him for not hitting his quota he will come a cropper,horrible man but at some point he will lose the lot,you think Irina will stick around now the baby is here,lets see....
  27. Triumph Member

I dub the Sir Trumpalot

gI_584250_lendepas-4804.png
    Across the street from the White house
    on public property.
  28. Triumph Member

his latest FanBoi PreZZ releaZe Mar 15, 2018
    529ef558-d02c-4ed8-b745-560bf672d4d8.png
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...r-donald-trump-and-kim-jong-un-676978623.html

Has Tintagel hotel owner solved the problem surrounding the meeting of Trump and Jong-un?

THE owner of Camelot Castle in Tintagel, John Mappin, believes he may have solved the problem of where President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un should meet.
    Mr Mappin said: “Astana, Kazakhstan, could be the best possible place to host the historic meeting of President Trump and President Kim.”

http://www.bude-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=110229&headline=Has Tintagel hotel owner solved the problem surrounding the meeting of Trump and Jong-un?&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2018

so the alternative is Mappinz Kazakhstan summer mud hut.
  29. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. Yes I can share link if I have an email #sockpuppet
  31. ArisGranati Member

Does Mappin actually have as many Twitter followers as it says he does? Did he buy some?
  32. Triumph Member

John Mappin Buys them,look at the followers list

the majority are from third world countries. even the ones that look westernized are from places like Indonesia,or South America..and BFE..

clues:
    all their posts are in different language other than English
    or they post product endorsements on every post

He generally gets 1 like on the majority of his posts.. if you check who Is responding its a Scientologist..
    and its the same small group of clueless nitwits..Pat Clouden,John Alex Wood Jim Mathers and the Stand League dimwitz

John Mappin Is a Nobody..even his NEWS empire Is FAKE. he Is the real definition of FAKE NEWS..

its a Click Farm Army same on His Facebook...

the only people that know him are Scientologist ..

the guest at his Cornehole Castle have to fight and claw to escape that dump.. He makes no friends there..

the people in his village- know him the Crazy Scientology Castle guy to avoid
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

this Is what John Mappins Twitter account would be like.. if he didn't buy 660K in clickfarm likes
    https://twitter.com/john_mappin?lang=en

this Is likely a Russian flavored Clickfarm account..
    MQmHYfU.png

true Dat
    • Like Like x 1
  33. I had to write on here because I feel ill and like the stupidest most gullible person on the planet after my recent visit to Camelot. Had no idea what it was all about but it seemed ok on arrival. Quite liked the bar when we went down for some drinks and it was all very pleasant sitting by the fire. Then the nightmare began. Ted found us. We’d had a few drinks by then being on holiday and were feeling quite merry and although he struck us as a little odd we chatted to Ted who seemed quite interested in my own creative persuis. Then came the studio tour. We thought it was all quite hilarious and a bit uncomfortable but somehow in our tipsy state we were convinced to buy a painting. I have no idea how it happened. I’m not usually one to throw away money like this. Money we don’t have. I woke up in the middle of the night after the drink had worn off feeling panicked and sick to my stomach. Woke my husband who like me felt we had just been totally used and scammed (which we had). I just kept saying over and over what a pair of idiots we had been. At that point I hadn’t even looked ted up but I did the next day and that’s when I learned the truth. I feel revolted, used and cannot believe this is still being allowed to happen. Sadly I suffer from mental illness and I am vunerable and sadly easily taken in as I’ve always been far too trusting of people and it always gets me into horrible situations. And it’s happened again. How are they still getting away with this? I honestly look back at the time in that basement and the whole thing feels like I wasn’t myself, like I was in some kind of trance. Now I have this painting (to be fair I genuinely don’t actually think it’s bad but I would certainly never usually of bought it) and I can’t look at it as it makes me feel ill.
  34. Hi little owl you've got my sympathies.
    It's unlikely that you will have any chance of getting your money back unless you signed an agreement that gives a cooling off period.

However revenge can be sweet

I would hit Trip advisor and every review site possible ,or that you've got the patience for.
    Anything that gives you satisfaction but be careful as you go , these people are not the most pleasant and in all likelihood you might finish up being targeted by the COS.

Sock up and get your friends to help. Taking them down from any angle is good.

Good luck.