Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

If you want to make a noise about the fake 5* reviews for this hotel, there's something quick and easy you can do.

Go to TripAdvisor, create an account, if you haven't already got one. Then pick the latest 5* review of Camelot Castle Hotel, scroll down and find the 'Report problem with review' link and click it.

TA gives you just 200 characters to make your complaint. Here's what I wrote (including a short link to this thread) - copy and paste it, if you like.

"The owners of this hotel are Scientologists trying to cover their activities with fake 5* reviews. This hotel is making a mockery of TripAdvisor - you need to take action.

http://tiny.cc/fv0cs"
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

3. Anonymous Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Robot.jpg

It looks more like he's demonstrating how John goes down on him.
  4. starborgled Member

Lols. Edited. Well-spotted eagle eyes.
  5. Anonymous Member

If you ARE here as a result of Googling 'Camelot Castle Hotel' and you want an idea of how corrupt scientology is just watch this video about the lengths scientology has gone to avoid paying tax in the UK.

Our politicians should kick these fucktards out of the country. Nice end music on the video - well done Australia and Senator Xenophon in particular.
  6. Anonymous Member

Maybe Alona and any other former employees/victims of the Camelot Castle Cult Cabal should rate John Mappin at eBosswatch?

I started it off for ya.
  7. Sponge Member

cameltoecastle1.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Alona Member

done and done :)
  10. Anonymous Member

John Mappin fakes all his own positive TripAdvisor reviews. FACT.

Look at these recent 5* fake review headlines from the desk of TripAdvisor-spamming John Mappin. Prizes for anyone who can spot what he wants to tell the world about the dump that is Camelot Castle Hotel..?

magic.jpg
  11. Alona Member

there is a lot of magical words in there. he could use a better words since he's so educated and he travelled around the world. or maybe this retard Peter is writing this since his vocabulary is really poor
  12. Anonymous Member

Johnnie's 'handled' your comment. What a sucky video though. I'm just going through it for useful intelligence. Seriously, though, teenage boys and girls playing 'ambassador'? They make Mappin look stupid, not important.

And the salvation army singing happy birthday Johnnie Foreigner, happy birthday to you. Truly pathetic.

Ah, Ted. You're grateful to the President of Kakstan for allowing Irina to come to the UK to study, where, 11 years ago she 'discovered' you...so you have a tremendous amount to thank the President of Kakstan for..basically.

What a hopelessly weak link. I'd like to know what you REALLY have to thank him for.

BTW Ted, every bit of your body language in that video is of someone totally non-committal.. .like you don't even care about the 'disguise' you've adopted to further you real aims. It's contemptuous, actually.

You're transparent, all three of you.
  13. Anonymous Member

What's truly sinister about that video is how the staff are programmed to say "the wonderful, wonderful Mr & Mrs Mappin and the lovely, delightful Mr Ted Stourton" at every opportunity.

It's the same as the fake TripAdvisor reviews.

It reveals the Mappins and Stourton as such frail, damaged egos. So much desperation that they have to brainwash people to create their fantasy world.

Is that the best that L.Ron can do for you?
  14. Anonymous Member

Just flagged the video for the hell of it lol!

Message to John & Ted YOU NEED HELP! WE CAN POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BUT THE FIST STEP IS ADMIT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM! JUST ASK AND I WILL COME AND HAVE A DRINK WITH YOU (probably not such a good idea what with your problems in the past) I CAN BE THERE IN ABOUT 3 AND A HALF MINUTES!

Just stick your head above the parapet and we can help make this all go away alot better than any tech from L Ron, beacause look how well its working!
  15. starborgled Member

Oh, and notice how anyone connected to the hotel was only mentioned in 1st name terms? Is that so we can't check their scientology completions, John?

The ones you don't care about, you put their full names on the video.

Interesting that your 'special guests' from London didn't want to be interviewed or flash their names around. When we know who they are, we'll know why. We'll get there.
  16. fisherman Member

Hypothetical question, not trolling, I don't troll. Suppose Mappin rejected COS and even started working against it, as Larry and others have. Would anons apply their talents to help get his enterprise back on it's feet?

Interesting. Could you picture an Anon get-together at Camelot? OK, the accommodations are a little worn, but we could camp out and cook steaks on a grill. Anyone have a helicopter we can use? Metaphorically, the image of anons "capturing the castle" is cool.

Mr. Mappin, maybe you should consider joining the really fun crowd..., on WWP!

:)
  17. anona-hh Member

Argh, been there (in Tintagel) 2 months ago! If I had known this, I'd have found some nice place for the V mask for sure.
  18. xenubarb Member

Haha, JM yanked the video!
  19. Anonymous Member

Did someone grab a copy before it went?
  20. Anonymous Member

Ah, man, I almost hurt for John now. The guy really wants to believe the Hubbard dream...and all we're doing is SP'ing and 'enturbulating' and.. just being plain nasty.

Dead serious, John. Give it up. Face up to what you've been doing wrong and let it go. Guess what, the view from the old pile will still be as beautiful, probably a lot more so. We know you want to make the world a better place - how about you could start by turning Camelot Castle Hotel into a decent hotel/

It would take far more courage to drop the delusion and face reality. That really would impress me.
  21. Anonymous Member

^^^ this

Anyone?
  22. AnotherSock Member

Mmm... smells like: desperation.

Tintagel hotel hosts dog gala ball

(Old news: Wednesday, 02 December 2009)

News item you can comment upon, if interested...
  23. Random guy Member

It's up now:

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/13887539]Camelot Castle Celebration - The Secret of Camelot Castle on Vimeo[/ame]
  24. XenuPhobic Member

I wonder how much I have to pay to get a beard like Irena...she is quite doable.
  25. Anonymous Member

Emailed this thread to someone at The Times who wrote a critical piece about L.Ron last year :)
  26. Alona Member

and their are back with the video.
  27. incog712 Member

Daaaaaaawwww, Salvation Army singing was the best part!

But, it would be unfortunate if the producers neglected to secure proper licensing for the inclusion of that command performance in their promotional video.

Warner/Chappell Music
  28. Anonymous Member

"The occasion was captured on film by British and French news and television crews and their reports can be seen here..."

No, the occasion was captured by paid-for, Plymouth-based video production company Silverstream TV who now brand themselves as 'the Web video experts'.

Last time I came across Silverstream TV, they were trying to break into the world of 1-minute video 'business cards' in cahoots with Devon's own 'Del Boy of Business', Rod Major.
  29. starborgled Member

I think an email to Silverstream TV might be in order :cool:

- DONE -
  30. Anonymous Member

Nicce note From JM up in the early hours sweating and panicking apparently he "thanks us for all the feedback" thats ok John no Problem one things for sure it's not going to stop!

The intense interest! lol
    not really the sort of interest you want though is it John, Oh Carnival night really is going to be such fun! You going to venture into the village and join in or are you too scared to leave the (what you think) is the safe haven of The Camelot Castle Bed & Breakfast? Come out on Saturday i'll by you a pint we can have a chat!
  31. Anonymous Member

Does anyone have the time to knock together an alternate 'secret of camelot castle' video?

Suggest anal probing, ted the robot, bits of the south park and cruise vids, maybe slap some of the l-ron dialog in there for good measure?

Too many funny mappin bits to suggest any in particular...
  32. Anonymous Member

Ripped the vid just in case
  33. Anonymous Member

I think its time to star organising a radi on CCH who's in?
  34. AnotherSock Member

35. Alona Member

hahaha nice one! you made my day
  36. Anonymous Member

Looks to me from Google Street View like there's just the one way - Atlantic Road - into Spamalot Castle, with lots of green bits which means it's very easy to hold a protest and picnic somewhere that isn't going to impinge on the locals that are unfortunate enough to be living nearby.
  37. Anonymous Member

oh it would be very very easy there is 1 way in and out unless you can climb down a steep slope!
    All guests arriving or leaving would have to pass any protest! Lets do it! And the location is fantastic!
  38. Anonymous Member

yokel1.jpg
  39. Alona Member

i have this movie! they are insane if they are giving this to people. they are really desperate
  40. basil Member

"been effected" by this? Affected surely.

Oh, and it's not a "local issue" if it affects "tens of thousands" of families worldwide, although there may be a local interest.

I bet they'd rather have a Jethro DVD than the CCHR crap. Wikipedia says the population of Tintagel is 1800ish, so that must be what, 600 or so houses? Must be a bulk deal going on again on DVD purchases. I wonder how many rooms at the Spamalot Craphole they could have renovated instead?