Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Sponge Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Counter media....

2. GoogleMappin Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

I agree, step up the campaign!

I think more people will be interested in your own admission of being scientologists mate. Watch this space
  3. AnotherSock Member

camelotpoliceline.jpg
  4. GoogleMappin Member

What happened? Somebody die?
    (lulz)
  5. AnotherSock Member

It's a shoop. I hope nothing terrible happens there, but you can never tell, where the Cult is concerned.
  6. Alona Member

library.jpg
    ta-daa course room :) a part of it
  7. xenubarb Member

Alona, you rock! <3
  8. Sponge Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John &amp; Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

That's in the hotel? omg lol.
  9. Alona Member

yes it is on the third floor. this is the place where they are brain-washing everybody
  10. RightOn Member

watched the vid (painful)
    OMG, what is up with the dribbles of paint and the butterflies stuck to it?
    He's kidding right?

also the staff.. only first names?
    Polish accents except for the bartender and the other two from India?
    EDITED, guess I should have read the OP

I also wanted to add that the employees (except the bartender) look tired and their statements looked rehearsed, forced (more like in fear of saying the wrong thing) and insincere. IMO
  11. mothpope Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John &amp; Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

So, that's the L Ron Cupboard.. or should that be, closet?
  12. Alona Member

well this is just a course room. the library is ten times bigger and have more books
  13. AnotherSock Member

Scan it at a decent resolution, and I'll do a shoop of it. Then give the disk to an Anon who has video editing skillz, and he can make a parody of it.

Alternatively, Loldon Anons have a habit of burning Scino garbage at their 'Buck Foris' events...
  14. Alona Member

actually the bartender is polish too. this woman said: Mirek and Mirek is a polish name.
  15. RightOn Member

hmmm wow, just didn't sound it

soo. Are all the employees scientologists?
    legally residing and employed there?
  16. Alona Member

no, there are chosen ones to be mappin'spuppets. and not everybody is gonna be one of them
  17. AnotherSock Member

Staff members who feel that they are coming under unreasonable pressure to do something that they don't want to do (such as undergoing hypnosis within a UFO-based 'religion') would have a reasonable basis for making a complaint to the Environmental Health people.

In Cornwall, that means telephoning 0300 1234 212 or emailing envhealthandlicensing@cornwall.gov.uk

Please do it. They want to hear from you.

18. GoogleMappin Member

I watched the video and 100% certain that the staff are forced to say the right thing... but not out of fear of punishment exactly but out of a sense of 'togetherness in a big mission'...

I.e. they're already brainwashed?

Like whoever's writing the 'magic, wonderful, lovely, fantastic, stunning' bullshit reviews. They really believe that what they're doing is contributing to something important.

That's what makes them dangerous.
  19. GoogleMappin Member

Excellent, AnotherSock :)
  20. starborgled Member

Mappin and his pals have felt protected by scientology's 'fair game' reputation for too long. Problem he's got here is that Anons don't give a toss about 'fair game'

The other problem is that John and chums don't know what to do in the digital realm. They just know books, DVDs, hired security, face-to-face 'handling'.

It's been really interesting watching the energy building up here, as the fishing buddies try to spread their message out to the wider world. You're right about the interest John, but it's not from people lining up to sign on the dotted line :)
  21. Alona Member

been there done that.
    i was one of them. i had to say that i am happy to be there and everything is great. when guest were asking me abot CCH i was smiling and i was telling them how happy i am to be there and this was great opportunity for me to learn new things
  22. AnotherSock Member

Ick. That's scary. And also classic Scientology manipulation. Poor you!
  23. DeathHamster Member

Ooh! A Gilbert Shelton that I didn't know about! Far out! (I learned everything important to know about the US electoral system from Wonder Warthog and the Nurds of November.)
  24. Triumph Member

25. Anonymous Member

Good evening,
    As mentioned before tonight was Tintagel Carnival and John was challenged to show his face!

HE DID!

Well done John perhaps there is hope for you after all, give it up all the doubts you have are true!

The beard was looking lovely in turquose velore tracksuit type number. No sign of the fishing buddy though.

John hope you had a nice chat with the local police we did to after you had chatted to them.

And whats this i here that you are expecting a load of Russian visitors after an appearnace on a Russian news program??

Give it up John I will help you just ask, grow a pair and post on here!

Pics to follow when teh others get back but TBH i think they have hit the pub!

love and peace
  26. XenuPhobic Member

/r/ pics of reasonably hawt kazakh beard.
  27. Alona Member

i want to see pics
    Irina Mappin is really pretty woman. maybe she is obsessed with this scientology thing but she is pretty
  28. Anonymous Member

Having had the misfortune to meet her twice in the flesh I thought she was pretty ropey tbh!
  29. starborgled Member

She strikes me as mean, beady-eyed.. hungry and grasping. But that's just an impression from videos, pictures and of course, knowing her involvement in this insane, delusional scientology mission to save the world by brainwashing everyone into giving Dave Miscavige all their money.
  30. GoogleMappin Member

I'm a newcomer to this forum, but I think what these people are doing is so wrong and i'm so angry about this issue that I knocked together this site over the weekend.

The purpose is to collect together links to interesting & serious stuff about John, Irina, Ted and what they're trying to do - as well as some background scientology links.

There's a 'spot the mystery' guest category too for lulz.

I've disabled comments as the purpose is to create a informative collection of links, rather than on-site opinion and arguments - links to useful stuff in places like this forum put into categories.

Over time as the volume of content builds up and it gets indexed etc, it should start to appear in the search results. Keywords include, of course, 'camelot castle hotel'. Look forward to the carnival pictures, they'll make a nice post ;-)
  31. xenubarb Member

That's a great start! VWD!
  32. Anonymous Member

FTW
    2qi8wfn.jpg
  33. XenuPhobic Member

INB4 John Mapping tries to sue you. Great site btw, really clean and well done.
  34. Sponge Member

Wow! Those photos!
    Xenubarb's pet rat wouldn't stay in that shithole.
  35. xenubarb Member

True that. He'd be out front, snarfing discarded garbage with the seagulls.
  36. RightOn Member

holy cow!
    As the great Bette Davis said
    What a dump!
  37. fisherman Member

Sponge, as a decorating theme we call that "rustic charm."

In a nearby small city, we had a residential YMCA that resembled those photos... in 1974! :D

Nice job on the website!
  38. Alona Member

In your face Mappins!!
    grat site!!
  39. Anonymous Member

Good site there
  40. Anonymous Member

And here is the latest email from John direct from the Camelot Castle Hotel.

Apperently they are a "humanitarian movement" now lol FFS desperation starting to creep in?