Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. bayir11 Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

We don't need to worry about Stonehenge "losing business" - (a) English Heritage funding is firmly in place, whatever the level of visitors & (b) from an archaeological point of view, optimal numbers have already been reached. What Stourton & Mappin are trying to do is piggy-back off the site to get people to stay at the Hotel California on the basis that it is a viable base for Stonehenge. As has already been pointed out, anyone but a moron will do their mileage calculations - there's always Via Michelin. Meanwhile I've only had this from the Chief Druid, but it's always nice to be blessed:

"Thankyou for writing to me, frank@stonehenge-druids.org

I will respond to your email as soon as I am able.

Bright blessings

Frank"

Anyone else like to follow this up?
  2. bayir11 Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Ooh, forgot to add: I too drive the A303 - A30 to North Cornwall route regularly - I mean, about once a month. If you stick to the speed limits through villages it takes 4 hours to get from Stonehenge to Tintagel, even if you flip north to the M5 at Ilminster. So get this, tour groups: TO DRIVE LEGALLY FROM STONEHENGE TO THE CAMELOT CASTLE, TINTAGEL, TAKES 4 HOURS. Does anyone know how to get that fact to the fore in websearches?
  3. GoogleMappin Member

John, you should make these people an offer:

stonehenge.org.uk

This clever blogger has bagged this domain AND got it onto page 1 of Google since March this year (by filling it with cosmetic surgery junk articles). He also owns 1066ha.org.uk, full of the same stuff.

Make an offer the domain owner Mr. Velji Morar. Then you can put all your woo-tastic Camelot shite on there and try to suck in a few more foreign tourists.
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

There's a PM function mon, use it maybe (with all due respect mate, no sense giving people with money a jump on things eh)
    *hint*

Edit>hm, Just re-read post and yep, I suxors cockage, oh well...
  5. AnotherSock Member

tedstourtonstonehenge.jpg
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"][Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel, Ted Corbally Stourton, failed artist][/COLOR][/SIZE]
  6. GoogleMappin Member

Brilliant as always! :)
  7. RolandRB Member

Dear Ted, your art is better than I can see in my local watering hole so don't give up. More plastic butterflies and glitter are needed - not less. Where I drink they have sculptures made of washing machine tubing hanging from the ceiling. In the main restaurant area they have astroturf on the floor. In the back room there are wooden mushrooms stuck to the ceiling and large paintings you would laugh at. All the chairs in that room wear socks.
  8. AnotherSock Member

Fictional review of a trip to Stonehenge and the Camelot Cesspool Hotel.

The accommodation was very basic, and the beds were rock hard. I was expecting a sea view, but that proved to be completely impossible. There was black mold everywhere and the building was in very poor condition. The roof was not waterproof. Also, the place was full of weirdos who kept wanting to tell me about their wacky religion.

The distance between Stonehenge and the Camelot Cesspool Hotel is considerable, and it took me three and a half hours to drive between them... each way! It's single-lane traffic most of the time.

Arriving at the site, I was a little bit alarmed by its poor condition. It looked as though a strong gust of wind would blow the place down! Still, it was interesting to see a primitive structure that has stood, without maintenance of any kind, for so many years. Food was available there, but it wasn't very good. Also very pricey. Again, this place was full of weirdos who wanted to proselytise about their 'religion', but this lot were far stranger than the druids.

Some of my friends have suggested that maybe I should have stayed at the Camelot Castle Hotel and visited Stonehenge, instead of the other way around... but I'm not mad.
  9. xenubarb Member

LOL applause!
  10. Anonymous Member

Wow, I spent yesterday and today reading this thread and just wanted to say great job! I objected to one of the tripadvisor 5* reviews yesterday, the one that said something like "try a luxury room". It remains to be seen whether they will delete it or not.

Anyway, fab thread and best wishes fighting against this truly horrific cult.
  11. Anonymous Member

Thank you glad you enjoyed! Have you looked here?

Camelot Castle Hotel and Scientology

You might enjoy too
  12. Anonymous Member

Yes thanks. In the 2 days I've been glued to this thread I have had many laughs, found out lots of pretty disturbing information, picked up a bit of lingo and the 'google John Mappin' site is just brilliant! Lots of information on there.

I honestly do not know how these people get away with it and I feel so sorry for customers who have spent their well earned cash visiting that place to be bombarded with cr*ppy so-called art and Scientology b0ll0x. The owners sound completely narcissistic and that's probably an under-exaggeration. And as a side note, the whole portaloo thing in the rooms makes me feel a bit sick in my mouth - boak!

It's all very jawdropping. Great, great thread. I intend to make my small mark by continuing to complain to tripadvisor and maybe some other small stuff (suggestions welcome).
  13. xenubarb Member

1. Google "annoy A tron"
    2. Buy some
    3. visit CCH
    4. ?????
    5. PROFIT!!1!
  14. AnotherSock Member

ocelotasshole.jpg
  15. AnotherSock Member

camelotcastleghostbusters.jpg
  16. Anonymous Member

As soon as you get more cult propaganda from the fools on the cliffs, scan it and upload it... the Shoop Trolls need more noms.
  17. AnotherSock Member

Not a Shoop... this would appear to be Ted Stourton's acknowledgement that life in Scientology is a hamster-wheel that leads you nowhere.

2600568270_ebf8426e5e_z.jpg

Who's that he's holding hands with? Oh... I think it's John Mappin. Niiice.
  18. fisherman Member

Looks like the "he" on the right is holding something in his left hand! :eek:
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

His masterful depiction of humans has not gone un-noticed by my hamster, personally I, I, I.... I

257g7jm.png
  20. DeathHamster Member

tumblr_ks0f1uryOo1qzma4ho1_400.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

Ted uses these figures in LOADS of his pics! His work tends to follow he same patterns and basic formulea.

1/ paint back ground of ither a) a night sky or b) a waterfall.

2/ create a crecsent of multicoloured flowery type things around the bottom.

3/ Paint crap figurine silloutte

:D
  22. RolandRB Member

Without the crap figures or mouse's head or whatever then some of the paintings would be OK. I've seen worse. Much worse. You should see what passes for art where I'll be downing a few Augustiner beers this evening. I mean, the chairs wearing socks for chrissakes!
  23. veravendetter Member

2600568270_ebf8426e5e_z.jpg

i would quite like this one if the stick figures had been omitted. jus' sayin'
  24. ryangiggs Member

Why do those figures remind me of a Mr Bean dance?
  25. xenubarb Member

I can't be bothered to shoop it, but it has a kind of goatse thing going, see it?
  26. Sponge Member

tedpaintorly.jpg

Looks like figure on right is fapping peeni.
  27. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Do you mean in a hideously-distended-sphincter-view-of-man-holding knob kind of way.
  28. Anonymous Member

I don't see two guys. I see a standing hippo with one arm resting on its hip, the other waving. It's being kept inside a force-field for Dave's protection.

[IMG]
  29. xenubarb Member

Hungry, hungry Hippo!
  30. RightOn Member

geat minds think alike
  31. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

"What's true is true for you" ~ LRH

;P
  32. Anonymous Member

Proud graduate of L. Ron Hubbard's Art Course

artbooka.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

Interesting, is Duncan Williams now working at the Castle Hotel? In Duncans wonderfull Tintagel Independant blog Full of all sorts of LRH fail, there is an interesting comment!!

So does this mean that big Dunc is also making pennance by slaving away at the Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel too??

I had better include a selection of the somewhat deluded and slightly mad comments left, we are asuming Marek left the Poem about Irina!! :D

Just got to be Marek Wojciechowski hasn't it!!

This ones a corker!!!

34. Anonymous Member

Hey MODS!! looks like someone made a bit of a cock up can you reduce it to one post only!! LOL!!
  35. Anonymous Member

I think we get it now!
  36. Anonymous Member

Duncan Williams is cheap and nasty piece of work. Seems like he makes money selling 'franchises' of so-called local magazines and adversitsing space to folks stupid enough to believe anyone reads his good news crao. He's offering franchise 'opportunities' to people who think they're going to make money from hordes of advertisers. Bollocks - one look at his blogs and sites tells you this is a chancer. I bet he sells his 'advertising' space for barter pounds. Makes out he's a christian while he's busy promoting scientology? What's that all about? :D
  37. Anonymous Member

Its about being a twat through and through.Scientology is all about the worship of money,old L Ron hinted at that more than once.Scientologists are taught that money is the be all and end all and that the procurement of it matters above all else.Mappins an idiot,probably always was,he is a scientologist because he truly believes that what he is doing is right.He was born with millionaire parents,lived a millionaires life,he has never had to worry about paying bills,putting food on the table,people like us were alien to him before scientology so we must look pretty weird now.Duncan,well he is just a grasping cunt,proved that when he asked for his money back when what does not work didnt work,became a Christian,realised theres no money in that, then John comes knocking"Do you want to make some money,hang out in Chelsea"Then bingo one sad sack with crack at pretending to be what he always wanted to be,someone.Well he is not,you know it,i know it and so do the 50,000 people that have read this.So all in all its about the demise of one sad wannabe who got involved with an even bigger sad wannabe and became the laughing stock of the internet,unlucky.
  38. starborgled Member

Hello peeps. Here's an interesting comment from someone with the alias 'Susan Chalmers' (active clam) I just saw on Googlemappins blog.

"GERI FALLS UNDER THE SPELL OF A ‘MANIAC ARSONIST’ …

FRAGILE pop beauty Geri Halliwell is regularly pouring out her intimate secrets to a possibly ‘violent criminal’ and active member of the controversial Church of Scientology.

Geri, the TV judge who helped choose members of No1 band Girls Aloud, has become mesmerised by Duncan Williams after he sidled up to her at a church meeting.

She had little idea of his past-but we can reveal that he was jailed on remand after breaking into a house and torching the place.

A former friend of Williams said last night: “He actually boasts that the prison doctor at Wandsworth nick thought he was the most dangerous inmate he’d ever seen.”

And in a betrayal that will devastate Geri, Williams callously e-mails his Scientology pals with searingly personal secrets he gleans when they lunch together. The pair were recently spotted in deep conversation at the Coffee Republic cafe on London’s trendy Fulham Road.

Williams’s pal added: “Geri has become exceptionally relaxed in Duncan’s presence. They discuss most things going on in their lives with each other. But he’s constantly sending messages about what he’s found out about her.”

“Duncan likes to brag,” said his pal. “What he actually does is quite another matter. Still, this is definitely not a case of Williams just acting as a shoulder for Geri to lean on any more. They’ve become very close. Williams seems to have cast a spell over her.”

Friends fear that Geri, formally Ginger Spice, is being seduced into the Scientology ‘religion’.

To save Geri from deep embarrassment, we will not disclose many of the details Williams delighted in revealing. However, Geri has been pictured recently carrying a copy of the Scientology Handbook close to her heart. This is fuelling speculation that she is at risk of being brainwashed.

Williams appears to be have a most unhealthy influence on her. He has long associations with the media and propaganda arm of the Church of Scientology, working closely with their information gathering teams and newspaper groups.

After a wild night of excess, Williams was arrested by the Metropolitan Police after breaking into a posh property in Redcliffe Square, Chelsea, yards from Liz Hurley’s house.

In a drunken rage Williams set fire to the house. He was charged and sent to Wandsworth Prison on remand. The charges were eventually dropped following an appeal and an agreed term of rehabilitation treatment.

Williams’s pal added: “Geri only thinks she knows what kind of man she’s talking to.We are really concerned for her welfare. Duncan and his links to the Church of Scientology could be really dangerous for her.”

(From MyChelsea.net (c) 2002.)"
  39. AnotherSock Member

This from http://www.tyftr.com/wwwboard/messages/1696.htm ... I can't vouch for it, personally, but...
  40. AnotherSock Member

This from http://www.tyftr.com/wwwboard/messages/1696.htm ... I can't vouch for it, personally, but it's listed as © News Group Newspapers Limited 2002 at http://www.tyftr.com/wwwboard/messages/296.htm...
    Great... just what we need: more suspicious Scientology fires.