Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Anyone with health and safety qualifications fancy a look round those photos because even with my untrained eye I can see a few things that don't look very good.
  2. GoogleMappin Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Thank u (and keep those great Friends of Camelot emails coming, ok?)

It remains to be seen whether Wordpress.com will give in to the first hint of complaint when John & chums report the site for 'abuse'.

I made it as an interesting test case.

The aim is:
    • to present facts
    • present links to things that are of public interest
    • to express a personal opinion about Scientology (i.e my opinion is that it is a 'destructive money making cult'
    • to express a personal opinion about the appropriateness of a hotel promoting scientology (it's a baaaad idea)
    • to express a personal opinion about the appropriateness of these people using their hotel to recruit to scientology (it's wrong and inappropriate)

I've take this approach based on the principle that 'Truth' is considered an absolute defense against a charge of defamation. 'Opinion' is also a strong defense.

If Wordpress.com are willing to be bullied into stifling the expression of FACTS and PERSONAL OPINION, then the record will show that

a) Mappin, Stourton and scientology went to that length to cover up their sordid activities

b) Wordpress.com supported them in doing that

If that happens, that piece of history WILL survive here and on other sites to contribute to the stain that these people have created for themselves that nothing will be able to remove.

So it's all good - and remember, there's nothing on my site that isn't here or somewhere else. That's the bit that Mappin and the 1980s scientologists can't get their heads around. Yet :)
  3. Sponge Member

Some of those rooms likely wouldn't do somone with a respiratory condition any good.
  4. GoogleMappin Member

Oh, just a thought.

John - you guys had better get onto Wordpress.com quickly with your threats.

Why?

Because that site would be so easy to put into an email campaign to all the people you depend on for your income. You know, the booking sites... the coach tour operators here and overseas...the review site editors.

You see, those people might not feel comfortable reading through threads on an internet activism forum like this.

But a nice, calm, clean site that lays it all out for them? Think what that might do to your ability to continue doing what you're doing.

It IS interesting that you're now starting to be up front about the fact you're scientologists. Can't help feeling you've been left no choice, hmm? And in your latest 'Friends of Camelot' you seem to be going overboard to try to convince people that L.Ron wasn't a suicidally-depressed, self-medicating, psychologically unbalanced, lying, controlling madman.

Is that because you're starting to wake up to the fact that everything you're doing as scientologists depends on your ability to hide from the public the monstrous truth about L.Ron and his insane science-fiction cult? And that it's starting to dawn on you that now that you've lost that battle?

The fact that documents like L.Ron's letter begging psychiatrists to help him, his queasy power-obsessed self-brainwashing 'Admissions', the deranged Xenu story and his criminal 'Fair Game' policy order are available is bad news for you.

The fact that we're now able to put them in front of the people you really don't want to see them (prospective customers, staff, visitors and locals) is the beginning of the end.

And you know it.
  5. Sponge Member

Currently Google.co.uk web search sees this thread near the bottom on page one (9th position) for the terms Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and near the top of page two (12th) for the terms Camelot Castle Hotel. For Camelot Castle Tintagel its the top of page four (31st)
    John Mappin would not want to do a vanity google search on his name as he fares even worse in the results.

I added news of the blog site http://googlejohnmappin.wordpress.com/ to Xenu.net Operation Clambake forum media section:
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=32747
  6. Alona Member

staff houses:
    staffhouses.jpg
    inside of staff house:
    bedroom.jpg
  7. basil Member

Bizarre... the staff accommodation seems to be in better upkeep than the guest accommodation - usually it's the other way round!

Or did you just not show the pictures of the mould, the damp, the peeling wallpaper, etc etc?
  8. Alona Member

o don't have more pics of this place. too bad but i don't have more.
    this apartament was the best of all apartament. i wasn't living in this one (what a shame) but i lived in ten times worst than this
  9. starborgled Member

Hah - that's good ref. the position of this thread. I thought it would work starting a new thread and sticking the 'Camelot Castle Hotel' bit first ;-)

I'm liking your new blog, GoogleMappin - I expect it to sting them up there on the hill (arf arf) ;-) BTW, I can see ads on there.. is WP.com free / ad-supported?
  10. casey33 Member

I stayed there in the last week and i must say i was pretty freaked out but found the whole experience also quite funny. Then i read the threads on this site and realise that its far more sinister than i first thought, and its not funny at all just very alarming.

its quite surreal though that all the people here were also alarmed enough to check out these clowns on the internet and find themselves on this site, it truly is MAGICAL ahhhh i'm brainwashed get me a sickbag :-D

Keep up the good work WWP
  11. casey33 Member

12. starborgled Member

You trying to start a 'Ted is straight' scandal? :p
  13. Anonymous Member

"Rubbish has been seen to leap from the bins," said Mr Mappin.
  14. fisherman Member

Mr. Mappin, this must be one heck-of-a website, if it took 1,000s of years to produce! A full time job comprises roughly 2,000 hours per year, so there must have been an awful lot of people working on this website. Or one REALLY busy person! And, just think, googlemappin got his up in a weekend! Must be "homo novis!" :rolleyes:

15. Alona Member

few pics :)
    room 310
    DSC000084.jpg

another part of course room
    DSC000087.jpg

ripples of piece
    DSC000015.jpg

Paris sleeping on a dirty towel
    DSC000042.jpg

it's dinner time :D
    DSC000372.jpg
  16. Sponge Member

^I see they have plenty of dictionaries for scientology "word clearing".
  17. casey33 Member

Absolutely not, Ted is without a doubt a Shirtlifter, but maybe he's just wondering what it would be like to ride the bitch of dumbassekstan
  18. starborgled Member

Scientology is magical and it works

ok?
  19. RightOn Member

20. Random guy Member

Smashing job, GoogleMapin!
  21. Alona Member

22. RightOn Member

23. Alona Member

when i first went there the kitchen was the mess. it looks like no one ever cleaned this place. dirty cupboards, shelves, floors. they had health inspector once but somehow he went away but he gave Mappin's few days to clean it up. so we had to clean it every night after we finished our jobs. there was mold everywhere and it was just disguisting! and after few nights we cleaned everything and then they started to make some taks. they put a paper on the doors and each day someone had to do something different like for example: monday: cleaning all floors, thursday: cleaning stairs etc.
    and i never saw exterminator
  24. Alona Member

Oh my God!! Oh My GOD!!! You need to read this!!! this is what i found just now on Camelot Castle Hotel w Tintagel - Trendz.pl this isn't exact translations but the sense is the same. have fun

25. GoogleMappin Member

Hi Alona - I'm not sure what's surprising? Isn't Marek a full-on convert? So he would write how wonderful it all is, wouldn't he? Or am I missing something?

BTW - just monitoring TripAdvisor, they'd pulled a critical review on this hotel from yesterday and Mappin has added couple more 5* 'wonderful' reviews in its place. :mad:
  26. RightOn Member

If TripAdviosr is going to be so crooked, why do they even bother?
    Many people believe what they read there. I call foul!

perhaps someone needs to provide a link to your site so they can see the horrible pictures.

Something like....
    The Castle really is something else. Please enjoy the pictures we took of our "lovely" vacation
  27. Alona Member

that's exactly what RighOn wrote. Marek wrote those stupid things about CCH and many people would believe him!
    And btw he is funny. I wish i could see him writing those stuff about CCH with Irina next to him :D he is just a robot, nothing else
  28. MongoLloyd Member

Chef-Ramsay-Horrified.JPG
  29. xenubarb Member

"Magical!"
  30. GoogleMappin Member

Marek's writing to the standard 'TripAdvisor review script':

- praise John
    - praise Irina
    - praise Ted
    - say it's 'magical'
    - say it's wonderful
    - say you can't wait to come back again and again (In his comment, Marek says the guests say this. He should know - he's probably written all their reviews)
  31. Ogsonofgroo Member

Great jorb there googlemapin! (did hit a page with the gold bars where I couldn't read the text though, found text on different link).

Photo of kitchen is scary, is that a garbage pail up beside the 'clean' dishes rack? Yuck *blarge!*
    Video of Irina and dogs made my teeth hurt *shudder*, could not finish.

It is sad to see such a funky place in such a sad state, and the surrounding grounds, treeless and dismal, add to the feeling of 'Munster House' only without the Addams'.
  32. AnotherSock Member

XenuCamelot.jpg
  33. GoogleMappin Member

Latest pulled review from TripAdvisor (for safekeeping)

Looks like this person has posted again. Here it is (in case Mappin et al get to it);

"As my earlier post must have accidentally got deleted from this site, i feel i must post another, i hope similar posts have not been accidentally deleted as well!

The location of this hotel is truly amazing and the views are spectacular. Its a shame the hotel was disappointing.

The rooms are a bit old fashioned but clean i guess, it certainly wasn't great. The bathroom is like a cubicle from a ferry, incorporating the shower, toilet and sink, and would be a very tight squeeze for larger people.
    There is a very distinct aroma of ego floating round the place, which is uncomfortable.

Ghastly paintings litter the walls from the resident painter / co owner that doesn't fit the interior and made me feel uneasy.

It could be a truly fantastic place if the owners removed their ego, dumped the ghastly paintings, inject a large amount of cash into the rooms and fittings and leave the guests to enjoy Tintagel without being preached at.

There are lots of internet reviews of this place and had I read them before visiting I would've avoided this place and stayed in a local B&B."

GOOD FOR YOU, kmC23! DON'T LET THEM PUT YOU OFF! ANONYMOUS IS WATCHING!

John, Irina and Ted - that's the truth you just can't face, isn't it?
  34. GoogleMappin Member

Awesome, AnotherSock, awesome.

That has to go onto my site ;-)
  35. Ogsonofgroo Member

I go to bed with laughter in me heart! Thanks mon!

I have to sleep on a set of lyrics for 'The Mappin Family' (based on addams family theme song), will post if it solidifies... just because... :)
  36. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Do NOT book multiple double rooms for busy times such as Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter, and Summer and then cancel before 24hrs.

DON'T.

K.
  37. xenubarb Member

Yanno, I think it's about time Trip Advisor got a little anon love. They're clearly biased in favor of CCH, and travelers should be made aware of it. There must be some travel sites upstream of Trip Advisor who might be interested, I don't know.

I could see a 'Hotel Reviews-How Accurate Are They?' type article drawing attention to Trip Advisor's censorship of negative CCH reviews.
  38. Anonymous Member

Well you actuallly wouldn't want to because they'd like want your credit card number so they could bill you with a non-refundable deposit.
  39. Anonymous Member

Kind of like the A-Team without MacGyver...
  40. Alona Member

And this is peter walczyk love. he is like 29 and he has blanket with Winnie and posters on the walls and carpet and towel!