Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Norton flagged that site as unsafe.
  2. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

I'm guessing you don't understand how hotels work in the real world huh...
  3. Alona Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

they need your credit card number because they need to know if you can pay for the hotel. and they don't charge you if you call before 24 hours to your check in and you say you cannot come that's not a problem and they can do nothing
  4. Anonymous Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

You mean real hotels, not dodgy B&Bs run by known fraudsters.

Whatever. You could just google before clicking that reply button.....
  5. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Tell you what...

1. Learn to comprehend English
    2. Read your own quote back to yourself you fucking tard
    3. Get back to us?

Are you 12?
  6. RightOn Member

yes what if a family had their heart set on staying in a castle, and booked this shit hole? Sure looks like nice in the pictures! To a child it must look "magical".

Many people scrimp and save and have only one chance for a vacation... and they go by the comments that are on Trip Advisor. And if they are pulling comments that people should read, then it is just WRONG.
    I would never want any family, friends or children that I know to sleep in such a horrible, moldy, place with cockroaches. Not to mention the COS indoctrination!

Maybe poon the Advisor and ask them if they want to be responsible for having children stay in such a horrible place?
  7. Anonymous Member

Perhaps a small group of local anons can get together and do a door-to-door leaflet drop? After all there's only a few thousand people in Tintagel so it can't be more than 500 houses?

I don't suppose the Mappins accidently the whole email list they spammed? That would be easier of course.
  8. Jinkii Member

Britannia King Arthur: Camelon

so none of their past lives knew that camelot is in scotland, its almost as if the entire scientology thing is based on lies and positively reinforced misinformation.

The Supreme Grand Master smiled in the depths of his robe. It was amazing, this mystic business. You tell them a lie, and then when you don't need it any more you tell them another lie and tell them they're progressing along the road to wisdom. Then instead of laughing they follow you even more, hoping that at the heart of all the lies they'll find the truth. And bit by bit they accept the unacceptable. Amazing!

Sir Pterry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
  9. xenubarb Member

<3
  10. xenubarb Member

Yes, that would be unfortunate for them, wouldn't it. Not that they don't deserve it, spreading their Scientology lies throughout the community. Their phony "we discover people every day" crap makes it sound like they're monitoring the community. That isn't creepy or anything.

I bet a lot of people in the neighborhood know nothing about Scientology, and have no idea that the two weirdos on the hill are spreading Scientology's ridiculous beliefs about the community.

If I received one of these letters, my reaction would probably be, "Who the fuck do these people think they are?"

Tintagel folk need the answer, and we haz it.
  11. Anonymous Member

Hello Alona,

You obviously came across this site because you stayed at this "hotel" but I am curious, have you looked around much else on WWP and what are your thoughts if so?
  12. Alona Member

yes i did. i like what you are doing here. i've read most of threads on this site, but i am writing in this one because i can say something more about this place because i was working there
  13. Anonymous Member

The power is string with this one!
  14. Random guy Member

Surely you mean "strong"?
  15. anoninoob Member

no, string could be apropriate...

16. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

The power is never stronger than string.
  17. Simonymous Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John &amp; Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

That's strange. On TripAdvisor, the Camelot CASTLE Hotel has, on its page, a &quot;Hotel Amenities&quot; button. When you click it, you go to CAMELOT Hotel, which has great reviews. It's a completely different hotel. Either sneaky or just a random error?

TripAdvisor's Camelot CASTLE Hotel Page:
    Trip Advisor Site

Clicking the Hotel Amenities link:
    Booking dot com Link

Screenshot:
    CCH.jpg
  18. Simonymous Member

Also, MAGICAL!

19. xenubarb Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John &amp; Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

spiderman-movie.jpg
  20. AnonLover Member

^^This. and googlefu on "tripadvisor complaints" reveals long sordid history beyond camelot on this front. some of the juicest on page 1 are these:

Tripadvisor.com Complaints - Wrong reviews on site (Would be sweet to get Mappin poon here)

New TripAdvisor whistleblower claims: some reviews are “totally fraudulent”

Is TripAdvisor.com one big joke?
  21. xenubarb Member

I posted this to the second link at elliot.org:

22. GoogleMappin Member

TripAdvisor will be history before long. They did what all greedy review sites do: fill it up and fuck the quality of the content. It's obvious to anyone who looks at the scale of the discrepancy between the 'shit' and the 'magic' that there's something afoot.

The place to hit Mappin will be to get Tourism bodies looking into what he's doing, as well as the Uk and EU tour operators.

After that, the local health and education authorities who might have a view or two on the efficacy of Hubbard's 'medicine' for vulnerable people like drug addicts and alcoholics as well as it's suitability for young people and children in schools.

I'm sure that most people here would agree that what John Mappin believes is entirely his business - but by trying to sell those beliefs to vulnerable people in order to recruit for his cult, he makes it OUR business.
  23. Alona Member

oh oh!!! new site about cch:
    camelotcastle.pl
  24. starborgled Member

Load of rubbish, see. Everyone knows Camelot was Caerleon in Wales, look.
  25. starborgled Member

Interesting. Look at the state of the decor in the birthday cake photos (with Ted lurking in the doorway taking photos).

Also on the 'About us' page:

"Home www.camelotcastle.pl - www.camelotcastle.pl belongs to Polish workers now in the Camelot Castle Hotel.

For many years he was the Camelot Castle and is home to many Poles who work and live here every day.

We created this site together to be able to share with each other and our other experiences with being here.

The website presents the true stories of real people. "

Funny Marek should feel the need to say that last bit.

Domain registered 31.07.10 in Poland btw
  26. AnotherSock Member

croachendorsement-1.jpg
  27. starborgled Member

Good God man, you've done it again and made me roar :)

Just for fun, I was looking at www.camelotcastle.org to see if it was connected. It isn't but CCH should take a leaf out of these peoples' book. Click it, turn up the speakers and enjoy. Halelujah ;-)
  28. AnotherSock Member

kipling.jpg
  29. GoogleMappin Member

Ooowwww! Well done for finding the staff site Alona, should be interesting!! Starbogled, I LOVED the Gospel organ!! AnotherSOck, brilliant!

And I just saw that Tom Cruise spoof video, WTF IS IT with the 'magical' thing??? :)
  30. xenubarb Member

I understand the CCH is a bluehair destination for package bus tours. JM would hate to lose that.

Then there's the issue of foreign worker abuses. This is the biggie, but also the thing that'll take the longest to grind through. Government would be involved, and treacle-speedy action.

The health issue is important, particularly because of the reported mold problem. No doubt Mappin's Rangers are busily scrubbing it all away, pulling late hours because we're talking about it. The garbage can next to clean dishes, nice touch.

Finally, the man is spamming an entire community with his stupid "stop drugging our children" propaganda. Scientologists are not medical doctors, yet they're all more than willing to dispense medical advice based on some drugged out madman's fantasies.

For one thing, it's rude. For another, Mappin is dispensing medical advice to people with absolutely no authority to do so. Scientology beliefs have resulted in a little death toll all by themselves.
  31. RightOn Member

Ask Will Smith,
    he wants to "represent magic"
    1:00

32. AnotherSock Member

Continuing my campaign to Googlebomb all images of Camelot Castle Hotel...

motorbikesuicide.jpg
  33. xenubarb Member

Awesome bike, btw!
  34. Ogsonofgroo Member

My keyboard seems to be taking quite a beating ITT, guess I should go and take a shower with it :D

(beauty stuffs Anothersock, lerves it! Rock On!)

Lolololololol, &quot;Its so majical!&quot; (x30+)
  35. AnotherSock Member

TedPainting.jpg
  36. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John &amp; Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

LOL
  37. AnotherSock Member

fappin.jpg
  38. Alona Member

lol some of them are my friends :D
  39. AnotherSock Member

advertforcamelot.jpg

We're in ur hotel, enturbulating ur cult.
  40. basil Member