Customize

Cameranonymous: NO CHARGES FILED

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by avbb, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Herro Member

Re: Cameranonymous: NO CHARGES FILED

How should I know whether or not Moxon knows why? That's what a judge is going to say. If you think that document does not list Anon as a terrorist group (and yes i know the document talks about lone wolves), you're wrong. Which is why Moxon technically didn't lie. Can we move on now?
  2. Anonymous Member

Happy for ya, cameranon.

Come on, guys, whether you give a shit about him or not, Co$ just LOST again and we can rub it in their stupid empty faces.
  3. AnonyMary Member

A complaint to the bar association on Moxon's false accusations /shenanagans in this case might be a good start.

4. Anonymous Member

I'm not seeing how they lost, exactly. I'm glad CA isn't getting charged, don't get me wrong, but CoS successfully used the courts to harass a critic, cause him considerable trouble, and tie his cell and other anons up in following/dealing with his case. I doubt they had high hopes of actually putting him away. I don't think that was even the point.

Unless Moxon and the CoS get somehow penalized for this (which may happen), this is business as usual for them with no significant gains or losses, aside from the generation of animosity against them. We don't gain much aside from not having an affiliate jailed. Everybody's back to square one.

Show's over, gaiz. Focus on building a case against Moxon, or get back to work.
  5. Smurf Member

There are many issues in this incident that would give sufficient rational to filing a lawsuit against Moxon & Scientology. However, explaining them to you, with your record of moonbattery and trolls, would be a waste of time.
  6. xenubarb Member

No. Keith did nearly a year in the Riverside County jail, because that was the sentence imposed at the end of his trial. Nine months for "interfering with a religion." He was convicted of a law that isn't even on the books. It's all on operatingthetan.com if you care to learn the details of a case that exemplifies the cult's power in the 1990s. The recent losses must come as a real shock to a group used to manipulating and winning in court.
  7. grebe Member

If CA may be filing a lawsuit for some reason against someone, I sure hope CA & his friends continue to be silent as house mice about the facts and what not, no matter how outrageous the trolling/questioning.

When hunting wabbits.... SHHHHH!
  8. Zak McKracken Member

Wabbit season comes once a year,
    but trolls are always in season.
  9. Re: Cameranonymous: NO CHARGES FILED

One thing that we are overlooking here is that CameraAnonymous's reputation was inappropriately smeared in the local press by trumped up charges.

I think we should put together a professional looking press release announcing that the charges have been dropped and that CameraAnonymous was essentially swatted by COS & Moxon who both have a long history of abusing the legal system in attempts to silence critics.

If CA is planning on counter suing Moxon & company for these actions he may not be able to do this press release himself. Every paper & news station in Los Vegas who originally published about the swatting of CameraAnonymous owes him a follow up story clearing his name.
  10. TinyDancer Member

ftfy
  11. Anonymous Member

I summarized your comments in this thread to help clarify your position.
  12. Anonymous Member

True, but judges sometimes give the maximum penalty when people don't show up for sentencing, when it is possible he could have gotten a slap on the wrist otherwise.

Inb4 but they brought in a retired judge that was in kahoots with the cult.
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

Comparing two very different situations is a manipulation. Unless you clarify your point, this is worthless.
  14. Anonymous Member

I really hope someone who has been paying attention over break will do a summary thread outlining the various stories from the last few weeks. I know I haven't been paying very close attention lately, and I'm finding plenty of threads about interesting (but not *OMG MAJOR*) events, but none have clear summaries in the first post, and it'd be daunting to read all of 'em.

Any chance someone that's paying attention would be willing to do this? It'd make things a lot more accessible to more casual anons...
  15. Re: Cameranonymous: NO CHARGES FILED

There are inaccuracies as well as possible deceit. Metro got this information and a search warrant based on it on the same day.

I can't and won't say any more at this time.
  16. Anonymous Member

I know you aren't able to elaborate on that, but some of the options that sentence conjurs up makes me happy in my pants.

Epic, and the year isn't a week old yet.
  17. Anonymous Member

miscavige.jpg
  18. TinyDancer Member

Yeah, you get a lot of internets for that. Nice catch.
  19. Skeptic1337 Member

The subtle difference is that DM didn't actually post that himself some one at time magazine did.

I know subtle.
  20. Anonymous Member

Interesting point to make to any Anonymous or protester who gets arresting in USA, UK or most countries in Europe. DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS.

This video is entertaining but informative. Although intended for USA it is undoubtedly relevant for all the same reasons in many other countries too, certainly the UK.

YouTube- Don't Talk to Cops, Part 1

UK Tip, Although our right to silence police rights notice has been changed to include the ominous warning, "however it may harm your defense if you don't mention something which you later rely on in your defense" you are still far more likely to do more harm than good by trying to be helpful.

No matter what the police say, ask for a lawyer and don't give out any information until you have spoken to him and explained your situation.

IANAL. But I think it makes sound common sense, especially after dealing with the police and watching the video above.
  21. Anonymous Member

****Except maybe your ID where required.
  22. Sponge Member

23. Anonymous Member

Finally, someone who "get's it".

Moxon SWAT's someone and walks away.

This is a classic OSA dirty tricks type win.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. anonsoldier Member

[IMG]

Laser beams, you say?
  26. Shinythings Member

this
  27. Anonymous Member

$cilons = 1

Camera = 0

Camera dug his own grave and then lent the $cilons his own shovel so that they could bash him in the skull.

Brilliant.
  28. grebe Member

Please don't say anything here without making sure your attorney is cool with it.

Do not be trolled by friends or point scoring wankers! Nothing in this forum matters. Only your attorney matters.
  29. zalgo Member

But Metro returned Cameras guns
    so he could shooted his way back out of the grave!

zalgo approves
  30. Anonymous Member

Moxon talks to the cops for a few minutes and is done.

Camera get's SWAT'd and spends months dealing with the aftermath.

Nothing but months of lulz for Moxon (because he has nothing to lose).

Nothing but angst for Camera (because pending serious court cases prey on your mind).

That's called asymmetrical warfare.

Big win for Moxon.
  31. Skeptic1337 Member

I know you guys love to troll LV anons. Having said that some of you are fucking idiots.

Win vs Losses.

You sound like magoo and all the other culties who want to play for stats.

Here is the fundamental chanology question. Did CAs case get press, did some random idiot find out the cult is bad news through this event?

That's it, it's all chanology can ever accomplish, inform the public and hopefully make a compelling enough case that they agree with the general point of view. Scientology is a dangerous cult who'll try to ruin you. Either by joining it ie Lisa McPhe or if you criticize it by getting you ass fucked if you step out of line.

Fuck moxon, you obsesses twats. Sounds like AO cult thinking to me.

So the fundamental question is did this little event get enough press coverage and did it inform people.

That's how you count your "wins"

You people disgust me.
  32. i'mglib Member

^^THIS^^

I guess it was bound to happen someday, but I actually agree with you...except the last sentence.

All the anonymous posts repeating how CA got what he deserved blah blah blah are sooo boring. I say bad press for them=good for us. Not only that, I would say the Las Vegas police will never trust them again, either, which is also good.
  33. RightOn Member

my bolding ^^^^^THAT is a BIG win
  34. WMAnon Member

Camera

Even the assholes who think you said some stupid things are glad you're okay and this is over, especially after the OMG WHO WAS COURTHOUSE drama yesterday. Listen to the lawyer, stay safe, and I look forward to seeing your gorgeous raid pics again soon.
  35. Goosh Goosh Member

herro is right here. the person to sue here is moxon, IF CA can prove that he fed them doctored evidence.
  36. Anonymous Member

As much as america is swiftly descending into fascism I find it hard to believe that law enforcement acted solely on hearsay information off the internet. Moxon HAD to have fabricated something.
  37. Anonymous Member

I would ask if the LVPD received a little booklet...like the one Jeff Stone was waving around.
    I would like to know if the Spring Hill PD who were hired to "protect" the Nashville Idle Org grand opening received a little booklet.

I would like to know how many police departments have received a little booklet.
    I have a feeling that little booklet gets around.
  38. Anonymous Member

Agreed. I can't wait to find out what Hayes was told about us beyond what Fesler already admitted. My money is on the Stoned booklet. I wish court cases didn't move soooo slow.
  39. grebe Member

Yes, I think CA should have been more careful with gun talk. However, he's not the problem. The CoS is the problem.

I don't want overly concrete dictionary worshipers with knee-jerk reactions to statements taken out of context to be the boss of me.

If someone with no history of violence says something ambiguous that might mean joking around with mates verses murderous plot, the next step is to ask for clarification. Say, "Hey, what did you mean by that?" Give the guy a chance to explain. That's how to sort a credible risk from a misunderstanding.

Standard English provides lots of opportunities for misunderstanding. Life for all of us will grind to a halt if ambiguities are routinely interpreted in the worst possible light and we aren't given the chance to explain our intended meaning.