Customize

Can a "What's New" type link appear for scientology related threads?

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Can a "What's New" type link appear for just this?
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/categories/anonymous-vs-scientology.277/

Maybe there is another method, but it is not obvious. I want to see all the new scilon related links.

If I want to know what free speech peeps are doing in Poland or Iran, how OWS is doing, I will go to those sections. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on.
  2. Anonymous Member

If you click on Anonymous vs Scientology the forum list will show what has been posted most recently.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. xenubarb Member

But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on. But it is getting harder and harder to look at the stories this site was built on.
  4. Anonymous Member

For those of us who don't speak Polski, et al, it would be a welcome addition kthxbai
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Random guy Member

I support OPs suggestion.
  7. mnql1 Member

I agree with the OP. The ability to list all newly updated threads in Anonymous vs. Scientology would be a very useful enhancement.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

All the posts appear to be in English on the front page to me after using the "Whats New" feature. Maybe you need to get an examination by a medical professional? Or get your eyes checked?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. another123 Member

Doesn't really solve the problem (as stated) but today I changed the wwpToolbar around since all things scilon have started to spread out to multiple websites. Now has quick links to WWP, OCMB, ExSCN and wwp2 (w/ links to recent posts and google search on each). Still in beta, needs moar work....

[IMG]
  10. Anonymous Member

Just the most recent IN EACH CATEGORY.
    Not what I am looking for.
  11. Anonymous Member

Sorry, you'll just have to read and scroll. I'm sure that is troubling for your little mind, but you can do it.
  12. Anonymous Member

It has little to do with the language...but the content.
    A What's New tab for scientology related links would include ALL of them, from all the countries involved.
    But thanks for assuming I have an issue with people not writing in English, asshole.
  13. Anonymous Member

Lemme know when you are done trolling.
    You can do it the long way. I asked about a more efficient way to get info. Your way is more likely to have important links get lost in the shuffle. Is that something you desire?
  14. Anonymous Member

That's pretty cool.
  15. Anonymous Member

I think that you have a problem with wanting the information that is important to you be easiest for you to find and assuming it is the most important. Asshole.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. xenubarb Member

LOL nao, not that bad. We just need a corral to keep Chanology in. I'll point out that Germanons, Frenchanons, Italiananons, many of them can write in comprehensible English, which is more than you can say for most Americans.

I'm only bilingual cuz the Army made me take Vietnamese. And sorta trilingual cuz I live 20 minutes from the Mexican border.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

NO U! Maybe it IS the most important to some of us, asshole. This did start out as a Scientology-related site, you know. We'd like for it to remain useful to us and not having to wade thru a bunch of other stuff to dig out the nuggets of Chanology related material would be pleasant. Asshole.
  18. Anonymous Member

No one would be forced to use it. I should think people concerned with the forums that have nothing to do with scientology would like an easier way to filter threads as well.
    If WWP wants chanologists still involved to go elsewhere as it gets harder to use this site, I am sure that will occur.
    There is no reason for this to happen though.

Douchbag.
  19. Ersatz Global Moderator

Can we please keep this discussion civil? I'd hate for it to end up in the dome.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

WWP is much more than just chanology BS
  21. Ersatz Global Moderator

There has been increased activity in the International Language forum because of SOPA, PIPA and ACTA. I think this is a short term issue and that soon the "Whats New" will be back to it's normal mix.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Great opportunity to learn another language, Amerifags.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Random guy Member

Actually, I know a few languages beside English, I'd still like a Channology-related what's new.
  24. Anonymous Member

Yeah, well, right now I have to wade through two pages of French and Polish threads to get the English ones. Have the Anglophones died off?
  25. Anonymous Member

A useful contribution is to go through the forum lists and bump the English Language threads that you would like to have more prominently placed, amongst the European chaos.
  26. Anonymous Member

defeats the purpose; also, no u
  27. Anonymous Member

OR, Having a way to "mark all threads read" under just a single initiative/forum would help too.
  28. Anonymous Member

I seem to recall a Global Mod saying that about the whole dam FoI not too many years ago.
    (and FoI would die and be eaten, and we'd be back to a Xenu-only site before we knew it)

OTOH that mod is now b&
    so my argument is irrelevant
  29. Anonymous Member

Evidently there have been websites that are now unavailable/blocked in other countries.