Customize

Can Dallas be revived?

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by NoScope, Mar 30, 2010.

1. NoScope Member

Can Dallas be revived?

Haven't heard from the dal-cell since last protest and its looking more and more likely that it died again. Im still doing solos but it seems the days of group raids are gone for the Dallas area unless some more anons step up and start participating again.

So this is a callout to the Dalfags still around and willing to raid. Let me know that im not the only one left.
  2. Belladonna Member

Re: Can Dallas be revived?

If I can make a suggestion, why don't you post them so others know that Dallas is still active and are inspired to join in.
  3. Dallas T Member

A little busy to post all the time but do lurk and keep abreast. Thanks for caring about me though. :D
  4. the anti Member

see if you can get other friends of yours to join
  5. Zak McKracken Member

^^

^^
    Ask all your friends to join the struggle against Scientology.
    You never know, there could even be someone in your own household
    willing to stand up to Lil' Miss Cabbage....
  6. Major Boyle Member

Gaiz,

If you want to revive a cell make sure you create a forum using PHPBB or some other free BBS software so people can communicate with each other. This way, they have a place to plan raids, share strategy and have some lulz.
  7. Anon998 Member

Hey, Dalfag here to say me and my friend for sure want to be apart of an active protest. I also have a few friends who would probably come as well so if/when you plan a protest, post it and I'll grab my friends and we'll come.

Just please make sure you plan at least a week ahead (more if you can), the more time you leave between your post and the protest date, the better chance more of us will show up.

Looking forward to protesting with ya. :cool:

EDIT: also, you can email me at mynameisnotimportant_gmail-com This way i'll know as soon as you plan it.
  8. DalAnon Member

Dalanon reporting in. Give me a date and time. Or a link to an official page. Dalanon raids have been rather unorganized, we need a good private cell created and daily updated.

Concerning raids. Preferably weekend.
  9. NoScope Member

Alrighty then...seems like dallas isn't completely dead. Next raid will be discussed in the april thread and since crystal ran our old site we might need a new one. Still good to see somebody respond though :)
  10. Anon998 Member

Awesome, can't wait!
  11. Anonymous Member

Yay! Post pictures of the next raid so we know you're all still alive there xxx
  12. greebly Member

^^^This^^^

Simply post photos/vids and a postgame, takes 10-15mins and would remind people protests are still happening when they visit WWP.
  13. CrystalDallas Member

Just because I wasn't the first to step up and make an April thread doesn't mean I'm not still around. I'm still here (just been a little busy lately. It was only by chance that I even managed to make last month). Dallas site is dead because no one posts on those forums, not because I'm not there, lol.

EDIT: I'll look into making a news section that all members can post on besides just forums
  14. Murder of 1 Member

New dalfag here. Sorry for coming late to the party, but where can I be of assistance?
  15. fashianon Member

I'm here too. Super busy but always lurking. The raid tomorrow is still on, yes?
  16. tazor Member

Seems like all you have to do is ask. :)

Good luck Dallas anons. New Mexico fags are pulling for you.
  17. Anon998 Member

Hey, we have a protest on the 23rd and 24th. I'll be there both days with umbrellas incase it rains and a boombox with an aux cord so bring your iPod. check out the thread,

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/264-usa-central-mountain/dallas-april-xx-64747/
  18. Dieek Member

Anon delivers, once again.
  19. Re: Can Dallas be revived?

Bump.

I know I just missed a raid this last Friday, but I wanted to check in anyway. Glad to see activity, per the other planning thread. :D I'm not in Dallas year-round, but I'm back now and was definitely looking forward to some Fall raiding.

Any chance of organizing something else for the near future?
  20. Anon998 Member

Yep, I'm about to make a planning thread for September and we're planning some other raids for us to do, for the people who want to do this more than just once a month. (Passing out fliers in the city and stuff like that.)

Glad to know you're here and we look forward to seeing you in future raids. =)
  21. Vfemanon Member

Hello Texasfags, I'm a Central Texas anon so I'm in between Austin and Dallas I can't make trips right now because I have no car at the moment for various reasons but if I could get a ride that be great. Also very low on funds, so I'll be helping I guess online and trying to make videos right now. But I was just letting you know that you have another one in your ranks my friends.
  22. SOJOA Member

I was gonna say didnt Dallas just post a raid recently?
  23. Vfemanon Member

Yes I know I was just letting them know that they had another Texas anon around here if they needed anything and hopefully when I get things straighten out. I will be joining them in IRL raids in the future.
  24. anon9823475 Member

newfag here... let me know if we can help. me +1 at the moment, recruting more as time allows. within 2.5hrs of dallas and willing to travel. already plan on makeing the sep 17th. let me know if ya need anything.

"Small Cell, Will Travel"
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Re: Can Dallas be revived?

I am ready to help! I'll be joining in on the November 12th Raid currently being planned
  27. Re: Can Dallas be revived?

Late as always, but another dallas anon, at your service, keep me updated