Customize

Can San Jose/Santa Clara/South Bay anons help me ID?

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Hey! Any Santa Clara anons here that can help me ID these folks? Sorry for the dark quality, it was a night-time shot from a phone camera. They regularly set up a stress test table in front of the Starbucks at 1st and Paseo near the Fairmont and SJSU, but I can't detect any regular pattern. They may have quit for the season; haven't seen them or have any reports of them in at least 4 weeks. They are from the sad little Willow Glen Mission of San Jose. I am assuming the woman is Christine Zeitler. I visited the mission recently and it still seems to be chugging along, but is only open sporadically. The plants in front were well maintained, and on one of the doors they invited folks to the Fri night graduations. It's a pretty sad little complex, though, if you haven't seen it. I have more pics if anyone is interested.

GFzDT.jpg

Knn3Rl.jpg

SNFTwl.jpg

tKZdN.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

3. I'm having trouble finding it but I recall a random passerby posting about a "Smile" Dental Clinic in a Michigan/Detroit/Per Wicksrom thread- It was a WISE front and had apparently done the same thing as that recent Oregon dentist what with requiring employees to take scientology 'classes' to keep their jobs.

Seen a bunch of Ads for a "Smile" Dental Clinic here (on busses) as well. I don't think I would have noticed it except for having just read about it. Would be interesting to see if they are all WISE related.
  4. Anonymous Member

Thanks. Will research. Never thought that the other businesses there might be related. Perhaps may need to dig deeper on ownership of the property if there are TWO scilon related businesses there.

Found this reference on Wikipedia, close but no cigar:

In 2005, dentist Daniel Stewart and his Smile Savers Dentistry in Baltimore, Maryland were sued by former employee Tammy Bright. She accused her employer of religious discrimination for failure to adapt her religious beliefs to Scientology. Devora Lindeman, Stewart's attorney who is also a Scientologist herself, denied the allegations and said Bright was fired for "poor performance." [10]

Will have to investigate further.
  5. Sonichu Moderator

I suspect all three are sci fronts.

Notice the life improvement center is in the same suite as the mission. Which is spread over 3 suites... apparently.

Can't help you with id's, but good luck.
  6. Anonymous Member

The Life Improvement Center is just the suite that the Sauna is in, I believe. It appears from outside that one suite is the office, one suite is the classroom, and one suite is the purif center.
  7. Anonymous Member

There is also a different lady, kind of a middle aged dumpy blonde, who gives these out periodically near the MLK Library/SJSU campus. Haven't been able to get pic of her yet. I have also found these by the Paseo, but didn't see who was doing it. These are for the big Stevens Creek IDLE org. I noted that NOWHERE on there does it say Scientology. I guess when people get there they will get a clue from the big SCIENTOLOGY sign, but meh.

YGcVB.png

rcvFI.png

Have also driven by John Allenders/Patrick Wehner's Mission of South San Jose, it is still active. Had Dianetics sign out front, a few cars. I think they show their movie on Tuesday nights. Would post pics but they aren't informative.
  8. anonymous612 Member

A Life Improvement Center is basically a Scientology bookstore. It's a step down even from the Mission level. But it's openly a Scientology property, so don't worry about trying to figure out whether it's some sort of super-secret frontgroup (because it is).
  9. Sonichu Moderator

Still if you got a flyer for the "Life improvement center" and came here, you could see it's in the same suite as a scientology mission.

Lol at newb scilons. They even fail at using front companies at the mission level.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SFOSABully Member

On the left you have OTVII Bob Nastasi. Not sure on the other two.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. A Life Improvement Center can really turn someone's life around.

MichaelLewisandAlisonRobinsonCo--1.jpg [IMG] lewis.jpg?w=225&h=225.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

thank you
  13. Anonymous Member

Seriously, who but a scilon would place a drop shadow up and to the left.

Am fucking cockeyed nao.

Assholes.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Check this shit out...

[IMG]

Looks like DM has taken over design duties...

/derail...
  15. anonymous612 Member

fucking reflections. What is this, an Apple commercial?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. SFOSABully Member

SJ OSA is asscancer full of the AIDS

John Allender are you listening ?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I'm thinking one of my 2013 resolutions will be to remind John A why he doesn't like Anonymous.....

It's been too long since Santa Clara Anons have shown their looooove for Mr. Allender.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. SFOSABully Member

John Allender has had two work vehicles repossessed from job sites in the past 90 days.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

Nice!!!

Guess we know how that IAS fundraising has been working for him....
    • Like Like x 1
  20. SFOSABully Member

He and his trainwreck of a wife used to have a cult kiosk at the local mall.

We kept the pressure up until the mall booted them.

Suck it Allender
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. rickybobby Member

maybe he should put that GoCam on Craigslist. Package it up with a Squirrelbuster tee shirt for Scientology nostalgia buffs
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. SFOSABully Member

Throw in his Patron Meritorious and I'd make an offer....
    • Funny Funny x 2
  23. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum