Customize

Canada I hate you and your airmasses

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2013.

1. meep meep Member

2. rof Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. rof Member

I want to give him an earmass of airmass.

He will probably have a furry hat though.
  5. TorontosRoot Member

...I ride in this weather twice a fucking week... Ain't no c-c-c-c-cold gonna b-b-b-bring me down. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Well the best laid plans of mice and memes, woke up to winter wonderland this AM, its been sort of snowing since yesterday evening, power just came back on after nearly 5 hours, bah! I was just getting cozy :(
    *runs off to make fresh coffee*.
    It is times like this I really appreciate country life, a nice wood stove kicking out the warmth, gravity-fed well and a large hot-water tank, soup, cocktails, and maybe a wee smoke :)

Cheers All!
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonylemmi Member

At times like this, I like being a thousand miles south of you, so I don't have to worry about that other crap. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TorontosRoot Member

It's warm today!
  9. what happens when Canada is warm and the arctic stream stays to the north? Dumbasses in America get hit with things like Hurricane Katrina.. The cold keeps that shit in the ocean, so thank us for keeping your bad weather out to sea instead of being your dumbass selves and bitching as usual.. Pay attention to the stream, if it's running through Ontario you dumbasses on the coast better beware of more Katrinas and such.. When the arctic stream runs through maine and New Brunswick in the summer it forces the hot air out to sea and no storm can hit land..
  10. rof Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cognitio Member

LoL He was probably tired of listening to the wife, so he decided to go out for 6 hours :D
  12. TorontosRoot Member

Anybody who uses a bicycle in the winter is a genius. You never get cold.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cognitio Member

I have done that, ppl will think you are crazy also ;D
  14. TorontosRoot Member

I love being crazy in that regard. :D
  15. rof Member

• Like Like x 3
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Me too, it really sucks if ya falls down and get soaked though, like frikken cold, wet, miserable... mind you, I was on a 10speed road bike, today's mountainX bikes are so much nicer.

Rof, that was aweshum!
  17. TorontosRoot Member

I ride in any weather, good or bad, or horrible as can be.

Never got blown off my ride though.
  18. HellRazor Member

You're riding on the wrong street then - try Jarvis St. at night or maybe Church St.
  19. TorontosRoot Member

Zommfg!
    I might during the windy days. :D (if it's southbound, i'll definitely get the boost I was looking forward to)
  20. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. TorontosRoot Member

22. [IMG]
    That’s the sun in British Columbia. 600 fires are burning in B.C.
    [IMG]
  23. TorontosRoot Member

So far none hit the GTA!
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

25. TorontosRoot Member