Customize

Carly Crutchfield Exposed!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Hi everyone, CCE team member here and I want to say a massive THANK YOU to you all for your amazing support, encouragement, witty comments and continued loyal interest in our site...it means the world to us and we don't think we would have come this far without you.

We have been frantically working on getting our site back up and at this stage are uncertain what caused the problem.

Thanks to all the emails, phone calls etc of concern and support we received from everyone including members of wwp.

We hope to be releasing more articles this weekend and have some REAllY BIG news so please pay us a visit soon at carlycrutchfieldexposed.com
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

It's a beautiful thing you are doing, CCE members!
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Cool story, bro. I hope it's true.
  4. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 5
  5. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. thefatman Member

Is it me or is does the text behind him look like the exact same font they use for those CCHR propaganda flyers and shit?
  8. AnonLover Member

CCE blog doinitrite! but it needs moar share options for catering to social network addiction of twitfags and failfags
  9. jensting Member

^ ^ ^ T H I S ! !

Keep up the good work.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Carly is a good example of how Scientology will implode one day. It will take a lot longer, because it's bigger, but it'll get there eventually.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

12. Anonymous Member

from CCE web site
    [IMG]
    http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/carly-crutchfield-comes-out-swinging--with-lies
  13. Anonymous Member

Maybe it's a typo and the address should be "20 Yard Line"
  14. Carly has about as much chance of turning this around as a cobra has when fighting a mongoose, maybe less.
  15. RightOn Member

certianly looks like a men's club logo on the business card?
    yeah... maybe if yah took off the two cubs lol
    Oh Carly... want something to wash that crow down with?
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  17. xenubarb Member

Carly Crutchfield is my favorite story now that Camelot Castle has kind of faded into the woodwork for the nonce.

I read a mystery the other day that reached out and grabbed you hard with dislike for a Carly-type character who winds up murdered later. And I thought about the success of this book, and how the author used the general public's dislike of cheaters and scam artists to hook you in.

I am hooked in to the Crutchfield drama. I wonder what kind of cheap scam she'll pick up next. Health food and vitamins are always big, but if she alienates her cult by producing bad press for Scientology, she may wind up with a WILL WORK FOR FOOD GOD BLESS sign. I'd love to see her in line for free food, living in a shelter without two beans to rub together.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. AnonLover Member

^^5$ says its postcard depo scam... liek she toured in FL
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Barb, you're older. Perhaps you can clarify something for me: Why is $5 pronounced "five dollars" when it is literally written "dollar(s) five"? To be grammatically correct, wouldn't it be more proper to write it 5$?
  20. Anonymous Member

You can indeed write it like that.
  21. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    which came first
  22. Anonymous Member

chicken-or-egg.jpg
    yea Barb which comes first
  23. xenubarb Member

I don't know. How should we pronounce the upside down exclamation points in front of an excited Mexican sentence? They do it with question marks too.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. xenubarb Member

Whoever's got the L. Ron Hubbard buttplug?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Zhent Member

These are simply stunning developments.

Definitely this. This story has surpassed all my expectations, I am quite astounded at how fast and efficiently Carly's empire has collapsed. Make no mistake, this is QUALITY entertainment and well worth a read for all anons.

Again, this. This is a true microcosm, anons take note!

fucking lol, Matt is trying to pass WISE ANZO off as a mens club?? That address is the CoS ANZO base. Was the RPF prison camp there suppose to be the mens club? *facepalm*
    • Like Like x 5
  26. Anonymous Member

me too!

And also the other players like "Mentor" Steve Fagan, Kylee the Manager, and Yza toilet-lady Canja. You can't make this shit up.

Keep up the good work CCE <3 <3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Greg Paul with some of the Performia Cast of Criminals
    clamzies.jpg

Greg Paul, Gareth Jekel, Ross Martin,???, Mårten Runow ,Oisin Grogan, Kane Hooper

Gareth Jekel,Oison Grogan,Greg Paul.Ross Martin and Kane Hooper have been know to Troll Carlys Seminars for fresh meat.
    get a good look at these clowns-if you attend one of Carlys free seminars-chances are good you'll spot one of them
  28. Anonymous Member

^Greg Paul,Gareth Jekel,Matt Reeve. Ross Martin,???, Mårten Runow ,Oisin Grogan, Kane Hooper

Matt Reeve is the guy handing out Men Hairclub Bidness Cards at Carlys seminars
  29. Yep, Matt Reeve - been CO for WISE ANZO for many years now.

How's the membership drive going, Matt? Still gouging scilons for applying Hubbard's "Admin Tehc" to their businesses?

Oison is now supposedly Melbourne org staff - his wife's been an exec there for some years.

Wonder how they're paying the bills, like sending their kids to Yarralinda? Eating on staff wages?

Lots of popcorn needed for this - lots scilons going to lose their meal tickets if Carly goes splatttt!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/carlys-ccorp-bootcamp-flop

low rent regging
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Me and my 29 friends better book our seats ASAP!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

looooooosers in cheap suits and rented tuxes shilling for Crotchfield
    oh wait... there is an edgy guy in a black leather jacket.... nope, still a loser
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Where can I find the history of this? I am a USFag and have never heard of this lady till this thread got necromancied. I get she is a Scientologist and mentally unstable, but I am curious about the whole CCORP and her faggotry.
  34. Anonymous Member

Well, allow me to enlighten you, dear one. In chronological order:

ANZO Email Leaks

Wealth seminar a front for scientology

WISE 2011 Hamilton Island Success Summit

Australian Scientologist Carly Crutchfield on 'The Secret Millionaire'

today tonight nov 22nd: secrit millionaire

Carly Crutchfield Exposed!
    • Like Like x 2
  35. peterstorm Member

• Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  37. xenubarb Member

I like how this scam artist who depends upon gullible members of the public is trying to conceal the locations of her seminars. You can't fleece them if they can't find you, Carly!

Quite the quandry, innit!
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. xenubarb Member

You know...since John Mappin, Ted Stourton and Carly Crutchfield are such lulzkows, I can't help but wonder how many other scamulous Scilon enterprises are out there ripping people off and waiting for us to find them. Do they dwell in dread, do you think? Because it only takes ONE unsatisfied customer with a blog and good tags to get us to notice.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Herro Member

She's pretty cute.
    • Like Like x 1