Customize

Carly Crutchfield Exposed!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

If she's a good Scientologist she knows she should be punished for her downstats.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. xenubarb Member

Downstats? She's soaking in them!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BigBeard Member

They might want to consider this: If they know it's a scam, stay anyway, and continue to support the witches "seminars", they could be considered accessories to the scam by law enforcement when the whole thing comes crashing down. Better to leave now and get whatever deal they can from the prosecutors.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Optimisticate Member

They should be doing it after considering it only briefly.

I watched a major crash happen to a company one floor below mine who was scamming prepaid credit cards. One day they were busy and bustling, next day the feds and local fox affiliate were knocking on their locked door while employees cowered behind the blinds. Those who left early were safe. Those who stayed and tried to play dumb spent a lot of hours explaining to feds exactly what their jobs were and how they were connected to things.

Fun times. They need to get the hell out now. I can't believe they're still there.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

They might be able to serve legal action now with a plea and get half the money back.

There's no way on Teegeack that our Carly is going to pay her team one Aussie dollar once she cashes in and flees to the Caymans or Malta or London. Miss Piggy needs Chanel shoes and expensive make-overs.

Besides, now is the time - the cult won't help her, she's PR poison, nothing to fear but staying at the scene of the crime...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  8. mangotango Member

Could the scammer be scammed herself by Scientology????
  9. xenubarb Member

She was raised in it. Of course she's a victim, but once in a while you get one like her, or James Arthur Ray, or a Werner Erhardt; graduates of Scientology who learned how to scam others and have no moral compass preventing them from doing so.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. RightOn Member

yes she is a victim, they are all victims
    if she was smart she would play the victim and throw COS under the bus instead of vise versa.
    It may help her defense out a little, but not much IMO
    Let me clarify...But nothing excuses her money grabbing ways
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

No. There is no "all." It's just that for some members, Scientology doctrines give them the rationale to express their amoral tendencies.
  12. RightOn Member

I did say IMO
    But I consider all who join Scientology are victims.
    Especially the way they are inducted. They are lied to and shown the carrot dangling before them, only to find out it is a total sham (well the lucky ones that got out that is)
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Postulate means U Late to Post, CarlyBidtch

Git back on Post and send monies uplines, get your stats back up.

It's what the criminal corporate enterprise of Scientology is all about.
    If money is coming in, stats are up, never punish a Scientologist when they are upstat, no matter who or how they defraud victims with an endless variety of "secular" and non-secular scams.

It's LRH policy.

So very, very uptone and theta.

Well...........until u cause a flap.......then u PTS Carlybidtch........
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

People without a moral compass are not just once in a while, most of them are not noticed.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  15. BigBeard Member

Has anyone started a pool on when we'll get to see Cah-Lee making a fashion statement on the cover of Cosmo in chain linked stainless steel braclets and orange jump suit??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Cosmopolitan Australia has a Twitter feed...

http://twitter.com/CosmopolitanAU

Lots of readers might be glad to know they should avoid Carly Crutchfield if they are looking to invest money/votes...
    • Like Like x 3
  17. xenubarb Member

A wild poon has been launched!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Very good.

It is really quite staggering that they would put her up as a "fun fearless woman". Do her staff and victims consider her "fun". Brian Seymour can testify that the hallmark of a "fearless" woman is to hide in a stinky portable toilet instead of answering questions.

This has potential.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

That toilet was all blocked back with shit, it must have been nasty. And she was there a long time hiding with her assistant. Crazy is as Carly does.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

It was a non portable shit hole.
  21. My mistake. But we agree on smelly?
  22. Anonymous Member

No, it was stinky, especially while Carly was in there!
  23. Anonymous Member

theres a poster there on CCE that is head over heals about Dale Beaumont and Brent Williams.

anybody that even mentions Brent or Dale in a negative light their posts get a quick thumbs down.

it will climb back up into the positive side, and the next day its 2 or three thumbs down on the negative side.

there was a story older story "Carlys Censorship Fail"

someone posting Named "Dale Beaumont" (could have been Dale) popped up when his name was mentioned Bawwing and voting down posts

Brent is Working directly for CCE so any flack he gets is deserved. he hangs around too long the investigators might come down on him

Brent and Dale both attached their sails to Carly with their TY program they sold out there too.

they didn't speak out about the phony press releases claims of building schools,...

as of 6 Days ago Dale is still promoting Carly
    http://www.secretsexposedclub.com/yourgifts

Dale you lay down with dogs expect fleas

demish1251 (pro dale)

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed....hfield-comes-out-swinging--with-lies#comments

kit-kat (keeps getting mysteriously voted down)
    http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/carlys-failed-subterfuge

I think Dale no like his name being mentioned there

carlydale.jpg?t=1303050957.jpg

Dale your such a party pooper
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Triumph Member

image by RealityWillTell Esq
    Carly-daCrutch_atwork_v1a.gif

thats gonna leave a mark
    • Like Like x 6
  25. And bricks were shat. Looks like a splatter-brick just behind and below her right hand.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Dale Beaumont hasn't been truthful
    Tony Melvins Knowledge Center has a blog post written by Dale himself

Dale has soaked up some of L Ron Hubbards drivel in his writings..
    last post on the page (Dale your a Crap writer)
    http://knowledgecentrearticles.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html

google search Dale Beaumont Performia
    Gareth Genkel and Greg Paul and the rest of the Performia Cast are big fans of Dale...

Dale writes a glowing forward for a book "Business Bullseye" by Allan Mason
    Dale wants the reader to pay special attention to part 2-3 of the book which deal with Performia's Hubbard brand Kool-Aid

performiadale1.jpg
    daleperformia2.jpg

Dale you don't seriously think Tony Melvin,Gareth Jekel and Greg Paul want to help you out in your bussiness

they only intention is to Help themselves to your business..and help Carly take her chunk..

Seriously Dale...wheres your "Due diligence"

time to look into what W.I.S.E really truly is and the predatory practices of these vultures in suits.

Due diligence is not just taking Performia's word on things...

seriously run away far and fast from these vampires...

your lacking some serious Due Diligence
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  28. She helps relieve young drug-addicted Australians and their already financially strapped families of $30,000.00 apiece by promoting the Scientology/Narconon Scam, Hubbard's medically dangerous, bogus drug rehab program that does not work.

Her charity work is promoting the enormous, disgraceful Narconon Lie to help funnel millions back to the "Church".

Nice Charity you greedy, scamming CarlyBitdtch.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Triumph Member

short audio clip on what Carly really thinks
    sharing her thoughts with her Red PR firm

40 second clip
    mentions Sea Org
    claims bigotry
    Carly says she will fire all her staff and Carly and boyfriend will go live on an island and live like fucking kings

nice message your sending to your elite investors..
    fold up at the first signs of pressure..and bad publicity
    and cut and run...

last act of a desperate criminal
    • Like Like x 6
  30. Triumph Member

double post
  31. DeathHamster Member

If she's getting a FSM cut, then she gets $3,000.00 apiece for those addicts. Some "charity"!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Scatman Member

• Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

I keep reading this thread as:
    Carly's Crotchfield Exposed!

Yeeeeugh!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Carly: "because I just feel like I am being discriminated against because of who I am."

At least she is insightful.
  36. Anonymous Member

She was willfully manipulating the conversation.
    it was an effort to deflect due critism

most everything about of her public persona has been a blatant lie. and now shes being called out
    instead of owning up, Carly has decided to play blame the "suppressive persons" game

a Judge won't give a rats ass about Carly whining about discrimination
    the judge and courts will be concerned with the shady dealings done by Carly and her mentor Steve Fagan

its a game of avoiding accountability,blaming others

what Carly won't tell you is ACCC and ASCI are coming down on her
    and those agencies could care less about her discrimination claims.

if She would have said the following
    "because I just feel like I am being discriminated against because of who I am." "a cold calculating con artist"
    then yes, that would be insightful. as it stands no.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

ITT, I see WIN!
    Kudos to this comment!
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

2010 was a year of perpetual win. 2011 is looking good too. CCE + David Love + Squirrel Busters Productions = haphaphappypants
    • Like Like x 3
  39. If She would have said the following
    "because I just feel like I am being discriminated against because of who I am." "a wonderful person"
    then no, that would not be insightful. as it stands yes.
    • Like Like x 1