Customize

Carmen Ortiz sighting....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by QuantumVyp3r, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I was just at The Barking Crab in Boston and in walks Carmen Ortiz, Steve Whosiwhatsit, and a bodyguard. I stated at her until she noticed me and my t-shirt that had a GF mask on it. She made some remark to Steve Whosiwhatsit who also looked over at me for a minute. I continued staring at them until they were shown to their table. Ortiz was clearly not happy about me being there. I would have gone over to talk to them but I was with some people who dont approve of Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

So many times, life throws us these incredible experiences. I hope that when she saw your T, she thought of Aaron- and actually felt bad.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I hope so too, she clearly recognized the design.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Let the staring campaign commence.

Good work. These two reprobates should be stared at a lot. IMO too bad you had the GF tee shirt, that they can dismiss and/or focus their misguided political efforts at. They did that psst-psst-point-point thing? Do it back at them. Not everyone recognized them. I wish you had stood up and pointed them out to the rest of the people in the restaurant. If they get stared at a lot, maybe it will become less possible to excuse what they did to Aaron and continue to do to others less articulate and well-known. Their behavior and professional conduct is not acceptable. It is monstrous.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

She needs to be nervous when she leaves her fortress.
    • Like Like x 2