Customize

Catch-all thread for Chicago Scientology protests

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Strong Strength, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

3. I am here where are you guys?
  4. RightOn Member

i wish COS members were privy to what these a-holes bring in on commissions.
    Greg Capazoria?
    Moar like Reg Crazio
  5. Paladin Member

They are having their event tonight at a hotel in the suburbs. We were hoping it would be at the org. We thought the org would be mostly dead so there was little interest in standing in front of a dead building. The hotel is not a good protest site. Sorry if you misunderstood the above post as a definite protest time and place. However, if you were at the org you could still tell us about any activity there or post any pictures you may have taken. We are still thinking about the next protest.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ethernals Member

It was pretty dead. I just walked around it like 3 times and left. But bumped into one of the old ladies she took one long look at me wondering who I was. hahaha. By the way I only seen 2 people walk out while I was there. The weirdest thing I noticed there was a water plate for dogs in front of the org entrance. Here is a link let me know if it works.

• Like Like x 6
  7. RightOn Member

half empty window display
    looks like shit
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Paladin Member

Thanks for the report. Glad you were able to get some video too. We've seen the dog water bowl before during the warmer months.
  9. AuntAnonymous Member

Anyone think Chicago $cilons will try dissemination at Lollapalooza?
  10. I'd be surprised - don't really think it's their type of crowd.

I'd like to see them try to give a touch assist to this dude:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ethernals Member

So when do we protest next?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  12. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  13. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. Isn't venomous mean poison so revenamous must mean re poison the world I guess that is what Scientology is doing.
  15. incog712 Member

Bureaux? Seriously.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

I also looked up "Bureaux."

American and British dictionaries calls it a "writing desk with drawers, typically with an angled top opening downward to form a writing surface." I have one of those in my studio.

The French use the word as in "bureaux de change."

It was a new English word for me, but I filed the cult's poster in the Cult Illiteracy Folder because it was just another lame cult tactic trying to come across as continental, international and suave.

The cult illiteracy and plagiarism folders are always expanding. When the time is right I'll post them all into a LAWL thread.
  17. nevermind, just noticed date is from 2015
  18. Sad news. One of my friends I got recruited by to sea org in la has died two years ago. She was young like me so I don't get it. You die in service of a cult with all kinds of body problems after 30 years of service. How can someone so young die with Scientology on their side. I thought Scientology solves all problems like living healthy and just living well so you should live a long life not die so young (sarcasm) but on a serious note she is another victim of Scientology abuse of denied medical help.
  19. So sorry to hear of this.
  20. Condolences. Chicago based sea org? Don't want to pry, but if you feel comfortable leaking anything, feel free. Feel free also to mask your identity by leaving out identifiable information.
  21. No she was living in los angeles but from mexico some kind of visa she was in there 30+ years and the shitty part is they probably order her to disconnect from me when i was kicked out years ago for reading the Xenu story online. They didn't even allow her to reconnect while dyeing. How messed up is that. So I try to call here like two weeks ago and i got a cold announcement that she dropped her body or like scientologists put it which is cold as fuck. No emotion what so ever. I asked the girl what happen and she told me it was ok because she had all kinds of body problems. So I am thinking she did not get any treatment. So much for you 30+ years of service. Just kicked out and probably into the low budget hospital system. This is how the sea org operates. We should raise some money to investigate her dying circumstance. I would like to find out how she die. Having all kinds of body problems is not a good explanation for me. I wonder if she die of cancer because of exposure to some chemicals or building materials. I wander if she was sent to RPF because at some point she was considering the possibility of leaving the sea org with me. I left 3 months in she decided to stay. The consequence was early death. I am still alive. The disconnect policy here in its cruelest form. Scientology sucks balls. Sea org sucks balls. Highest ethics my ass. This is the biggest criminal organization on the planet.
  22. lost me at the money raising part
  23. RIP Anonymous
  24. -1 OR 2+466-466-1=0+0+0+1 --
  25. -1 OR 2+783-783-1=0+0+0+1
  26. -1' OR 2+872-872-1=0+0+0+1 --
  27. -1' OR 2+832-832-1=0+0+0+1 or '0v2HZ5nr'='
  28. -1" OR 2+682-682-1=0+0+0+1 --
  29. if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(3),0)/*'XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(3),0))OR'"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(3),0))OR"*/
  30. (select(0)from(select(sleep(6)))v)/*'+(select(0)from(select(sleep(6)))v)+'"+(select(0)from(select(sleep(6)))v)+"*/
  31. -1; waitfor delay '0:0:6' --
  32. -1); waitfor delay '0:0:9' --
  33. -1)); waitfor delay '0:0:9' --
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.