Customize

CBC Poll on "Industry of Death"

Discussion in 'Projects' started by TMOT, Oct 10, 2013.

1. TMOT Member

• Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

Pooned like a Chicago gangster.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. To arms dear friends.
  4. BlooAnon Member

Looks like I need to poon and take myself for a walk downtown...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

With pleasure, I pooned.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Django Member

Call me Ishmael....
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Somebody post this plox . I am a failfag at posting facebooky googly style

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Guardian's_Office_operations

From its establishment in 1966 to its demise in the early 1980s, the Guardian's Office (GO) of the Church of Scientology carried out numerous covert operations and programs against a range of perceived opponents of Scientology in the United States and around the world. The GO sought to discredit, destroy or otherwise neutralize – or "depower", in Scientology jargon – any group or individual that it regarded as anti-Scientology. Instructions for such operations were distributed in the form of individually numbered "Guardian Program Orders", abbreviated as GPgmOs, which were distributed from the GO leadership to GO branches in Churches of Scientology and ultimately used to task agents.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Someone with some time available for pooning could post these items into the comment thread:

The Supreme Court orders Scientology to make the largest libel payment in Canadian history for defaming lawyer Casey Hill.

"In 1992, the Toronto branch was fined $250,000 for its role in espionage operations in the 1970s against the Ontario Attorney-General's Ministry, the Ontario Provincial Police and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. This criminal conviction of a church -- a rarity in legal history -- was upheld [in 1996] by the Ontario Court of Appeal."

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

That record was surpassed by another case in 2008 iirc.
  10. Django Member

I did, and they rejected the damn thing. Shit. Can't figure why.

Here it is, FWIW....

• Like Like x 3
  11. Excellent article! And the comments are poontastic!! ;-)
  12. If you vote then leave the site then go back, you should be able to vote again and again.etc etc.
    It's worked for me anyway.