Customize

CBC/Radio-Canada: Covid-19 : The Church of Scientology uses the crisis to do self-promotion.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by peterstorm, Apr 19, 2020.

1. peterstorm Member

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvell...te-ministres-volontaires?depuisRecherche=true

Covid-19 : The Church of Scientology uses the crisis to do self-promotion.

By journalist Gaetan Pouliot

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was waiting for this. I just knew it would only be a matter of time before the Lurch of Scientology would try to use this for its own purposes.
  3. peterstorm Member

Vulture Ministers pass their brochures around Quebec City, telling people they are from the Government.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvell...e-quebec-depliants-sante-recrutement-religion

Translation:

Church of Scientology health brochures get a reaction.

Members of the Church of Scientology of Quebec distribute leaflets in businesses pretending to be government employees, confirmed two business owners.

The CBC news show "Enquete" (Investigation) revealed in April that the Church took advantage of the pandemic to start a promotional campaign that often critiqued the media, politicians and medical doctors.

Last week, representatives of the Church came with two cases of leaflets at the branch of the Éléganza hair product chain, at Promenades Beauport.

"I thought I was doing a good thing, but next time, I will look twice before putting out these kinds of material", says Maeva Guérin, manager of the Éléganza boutique, arguing that the two young women claimed to be sent by the government.

Copies of a document on "how to stay healthy" were put in the bags of several customers before the company became aware that they had been produced by the Church of Scientology. The 30-page brochure reminds us of the importance of hand washing, for example.

"We did not expect to pass material by a religious institution , admits Alain Parent, president of the Éléganza Group.

"I find it a little odd to promote something through a lie. Usually when you show up, you're telling the truth. To promote anything, be it an individual, a company, or a religion through a lie, is just not right", he insists.
    Unlike the hairdressing salon, the leaflets are still clearly visible at the Lebanese Galette branch, on Saint-Joseph Street.

Two young women posing as part of a government program left documents and masks.

It talks about hand washing, but it's true that if they had presented themselves as being from the Church of Scientology, maybe I would have been more turned off, " said Frédéric Pearson, an employee of the restaurant.

Considering the documents altogether harmless, he decided to leave them at the entrance to the store.
    "I couldn't see anything that made people want anything. It was really just for the purpose of helping people, "he said.

(the rest is just some local college professor saying ignorant/uninteresting stuff.)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mua dầu cbd Cần bán Hola CBD is a brand devoted to the development of vegan, organic, all-natural CBD products made in the USA. Broad spectrum cannabinoid-rich hemp oil extract is the main raw ingredient used to manufacture our products, which range from edibles (gummies, tinctures and softgels) to topical ointments (warming salve), all engineered for maximized bioavailability, purity and quality. Hola CBD seeks to create a healthier future for ourselves and the world.

[IMG]

TAB: , cbd pen, dầu cbd trực tuyến, mua dầu cbd, cbd isolate vs full spectrum, cbd texas, where to buy cbd oil, cbd oil texas, tôi có thể mua dầu cbd, cbd gummy bears, cbd tablets, cbd oil isolate, hemp protein, cbd oil distributors, cbd productscbd gummies, cửa hàng cbd, cbd cô lập với toàn phổ, cô lập dầu cbd, gấu gbd, wholesale cbd, buy cbd online, sản phẩm cbd, máy tính bảng cbd, cbd oil online, cbd ointment, dầu cần sa, kem dưỡng da cbd, wholesale cbd oil, thc oil, hemp cbd oil, best cbd oil on amazon, cannabis oil, dầu cannabidiol, hemp oil, bulk cbd, dầu cbd là gì, nhà phân phối dầu cbd, bán buôn cbd, bút cbd, dầu cần sa 100%, cbd edibles online, cbd edibles, mua cbd, cbd patches, cbd oil for sale, dầu gai cbd, cbd gummies for pain, bán dầu cbd, dầu gai, cbd số lượng lớn, cbd store, bán cbd, gummies cbd, gummies cho đau, cbd oils, dầu gai dầu, các sản phẩm dầu cbd, mua dầu cbd Cần bán, cbd texas, bán dầu cbd, where can i buy cbd oil, mua dầu cbd trực tuyến, cbd gummy, dầu cbd, gummies hữu cơ, cbd edibles, cbd amazon, cbd gummy, quang phổ đầy đủ cbd vs cô lập, what is cbd oil, cửa hàng cbd, cbd lotion, cửa hàng dầu cbd, cbd bán buôn, cbd trực tuyến, 100% cannabis oil, dầu cbd bán buôn, full spectrum cbd oil for sale, cbd edibles trực tuyến, mua dầu cbd ở đâu , cbd oil sale, buy cbd, mua cbd trực tuyến, cbd oil products, cbd online, dầu cbd tốt nhất trên amazon, dầu cbd texas, cbd for sale, protein gai dầu, buy cbd oil online, thuốc mỡ cbd, cbd wholesale, buy cbd gummies, cbd hemp oil, organic cbd gummies, thc dầu, shop cbd oil, bản vá cbd, cbd shop, cbd oil buy, cannabidiol oil, cbd amazon, cbd full spectrum vs isolate
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. darkweblinks Member