Customize

CCHR in Downtown Toronto August 17-30, 2013

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

From a concerned citizen on Google+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/105332545467741226979/posts/CBQSaTZhYJ9?cfem=1

Moar at the link, but nothing we don't already know.

Torontofags - you know what to do.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. DeathHamster Member

3. Anonymous Member

It almost looks like we could protest them while enjoying a pint.
  4. RightOn Member

DEAR CCHR YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED
    K
    BUH-BYE
  5. TorontosRoot Member

HOW DARE THEY INFILTRATE OUR NEIGHBORHOODS!! :mad:

This means LULZ!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. TorontosRoot Member

**farts at the duplicate making it go away**
    CCHR, you're gonna get blown away!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Working on getting the pics.
  8. DeathHamster Member

If not, I might swing past on the 16th.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It is 788 King Street West, a building owned by a company called Ashlar.
  10. DeathHamster Member

11. TorontosRoot Member

Isn't that close to the 77 peter street (at king) temporary (moar liek permanent) mOrg?
  12. Anonymous Member

Interesting:
    Easy connect, anyone using Google+.
  13. TorontosRoot Member

I use google+, but I never login to it that much at all. Maybe link a pastebin? ;)
  14. Anonymous Member

If this is any indication, it will be a second floor situation.

788 King Street Toronto.png

I don't know Toronto culture well enough to advise, but in Vancouver, 2011, the cult bought banner displays for the downtown core:

Industry Of Death Banners2@0.jpg Industry Of Death Banners@0.jpg

Gerry Armstrong complained to City Hall but no official actions were taken, beyond perhaps becoming informed that a vile, evil cult was in the city, promoting atrocious ideas.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. TorontosRoot Member

The cult cannot infest toronto with dangerously misleading info.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

If you have a Google Account, you should be able to see this:

https://plus.google.com/105332545467741226979/posts

I never use Google+ for e-mail so I'm no help here.
  17. TorontosRoot Member

Aiiight, checking it out. (Signing in from different browser to avoid screwing with current youtube login, not at my computer either.)
  18. BlooAnon Member

Interesting. I'll be in town during that time for a certain convention. Not sure if I can get away to protest or anything, but I'll let you know if I can. Been a while since I used my mask.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. TorontosRoot Member

I'm curious on what day (can't be a thursday though, I work!) It'll be. I do want to attend. Now those pesky mask laws... I'm sure the police wouldn't mind either.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. TorontosRoot Member

Just read up on the google plus'er. I must say, if more can attend this for a nice raid, it would educate people. I have a new blank sign just WAITING to have something written on it. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  21. wolfbane Member

Toronto anon info is needed here:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/introducing-anonstillalive.112826/

• Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

err.....may not be the best thing to say on a public forum?
  23. It is on the first floor. That furniture store moved out a while ago,
  24. Anonymous Member

I wonder if we could get any local Jewish groups interested in the fact that the exhibit promotes holocaust revisionism.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. wolfbane Member

I tried that tactic with harpooning Jewish groups when CCHR was in Chicago. I got a few positive replies expressing mild interest, but nothing significant came from it. A better tactic might be to reach out to local journalists that come from a Jewish background and see if you can entice them to go see it for themselves as fodder for a local interest story.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. This is the URL of my Google+ account: us.google.com/105332545467741226979/

I'm posting photos of the site there, right now.

Email me if you want to collaborate: mod redacted email addy
  27. Anonymous Member

GooglePlus'r asked if ^this was correct place and she replied "Yep! That's the area, within 50 meters."

Here's the actual pictures that they snapped while walking by. So it seems we are looking in the right area, but if the 788 King Street West addy is correct then the color of the building has changed since Googlemaps passed by. The windows do indeed look the same. And cruising around this area Googlemaps, I couldn't not find a better sturctural match for the building shown in these pics (color discrepancy aside).

Toronto-CCHR1.jpg

Toronto-CCHR2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  28. I'm absolutely certain that the Anon who made the most recent post in this thread has found the exact address/location. We live very nearby. That Anon also now has my cell number.

My fiance works in intelligence and is a computer/network security expert. I write about IT security for the InfoSec Institute. http://resources.infosecinstitute.com/author/kimcrawley

Because of the digital forensics work my husband has done for the RCMP, he's a sergeant. We've been passing on EVERYTHING we know about this CCHR storefront to the RCMP.

If you're into Chanology and you want to collaborate, ask the poster for my phone number/email address.
  29. Anonymous Member

Excellent photos. No mention of Scientology, just like always.

When they came to my city I put up Scientology flyers on posts in front of their rented space. The clams would always tear them down but they never figured out there were more flyers on posts farther on down. They never noticed the Knights of Xenu sticker that I put on their truck either. They were mostly young men working there. They would come out and frequently have a smoke in front of their entrance. I could easily see them being used as handlers if it came down to a protest. There seemed to be a tough guy swagger in their body language. That is not a shock since Scientologists are supposed to be awesome human beings and that these are guys in their early twenties.

Hardly anyone came in to see their exhibit. Here's hoping that Toronto folks are the same.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

More pics from HoohlePlus'r, this time take from across the street. We definitely got the right address (788 King Street West) AND yes, the building has been painted since Googlemaps drove past.

Toronto-CCHR3.jpg

Toronto-CCHR4.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

^^Ooops. That was supposed to say GooglePlus'r
    • Like Like x 1
  32. We now all know the exact address and location.

The handwritten signs say they'll be there from August 17th to the 30th.

Anyone in Toronto (or who will be in Toronto) who wants to collaborate on a protest and other action, please email me or message me via Google+ or Twitter.

Twitter: @kim_Crawley
    G+: https://plus.google.com/105332545467741226979/
    Email: runnymede13(at)gmail.com
  33. TorontosRoot Member

Will do. This is going to be fun cheerful and you can't go without lulz. ;)
  34. HellRazor Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Guise, we need to get moving on this one. We should pre-flyer the area warning people what this is about. If there is a protest being organized, we need to get the word out - posters, social media, notifying local media, etc.

some suggestions for flyer content:

• Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2