Customize

CCHR in Nashville

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

CCHR in Nashville

CCHR contact but not a Scientologist Gerry Scott.
    CCHR Nashville - News Blog
    LOL anonymous post

And on Facebook:
    CCHR Nashville | Facebook
  2. juche Member

Re: CCHR in Nashville

OH BOY! Their website makes me wanna go out and BUST SOME PSYCHS!!!
  3. Anonymous Member

lolololol
  4. Anonymous Member

Like I depend upon soup to justify my lunch.

Yep, get the names of the psychs then pick 'em off one by one.

Afterward the chiropractors and naturopaths can chelate those kids. With a little Cal-Mag and sauna detox they'll be fine.
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

Recieving drugs without yer knowledge 101>

A) You are fucking nuts. Without someone sedating your sorry ass either you will kill somebody or get fragged.

B) You have money, either your wife, kids, or a cult want it.

C) Its a frikken conspiracy. Everyone is getting drugged by the gov't through fast food outlets, milk, broccoli, and elevator farts~ yer all fucking doomed. Big Pharma needs guinea pigs and you above all else are the logical choice and will be watched constantly until you get to point 'A'.

Oh~
    For the whole family? Oh goody!

*facepalms*
  6. Anonymous Member

Not the Chiropractors. In Nashvegas the only scn with moneys is a chiro
  7. twistedpuppet Member

Dear scientology,

It's called HIPPA.
  8. Anonymous Member

HIPPA protects patient records. It won't protect records concerning individual psychiatrists and the number of prescriptions they've written for various medications.

This is an effort to troll for dirt --i.e., "What are your crimes?"
  9. Anonymous Member

Which is why the Scientologists have been getting involved in pro-chiro political issues, like opposing vaccinations, expanding scope of practice laws for chiropractors, and allowing chiropractors to sell vitamins from their offices.
  10. juche Member

Unless you're involved in a clinical trial or there's a mistake at the pharmacy, you're not going to get some pill you didn't approve to put in your body. I have no idea where these mysterious psych drugs come from.
  11. incog712 Member

I Googled "report from Chattanooga" and got about 28,000 hits but none of them had anything to do with psych drugs.

We may never know.
  12. grebe Member

I'm guessing the briefing will concern medications that have both psychiatric and non-psychiatric indications. So, for example, if your doctor gives you Zyban to help you quit smoking, OMG RUN! IT IS A PSYCH ANTIDEPRESSANT DRUG!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Anonymous Member

Tennessee don't play that game. States were asked to disclose doctors who over prescribe certain medications (oxycodone, hello) TN did not and does not keep such records.