Customize

CCHR Ireland claims to be Ireland's Mental Health watchdog

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by pedrofcuk, May 4, 2011.

1. pedrofcuk Member

CCHR are claiming to be Ireland's Mental Health watchdog, see link, so I contacted Fine Gael the ruling party and got a reply, I'm not hiding my details as I have nothing to hide.

Dear Peter

Thank you for contacting Fine Gael Headquarters.

Mental health is an issue which Fine Gael takes very seriously.

Indeed, the Taoiseach singled it out for particular focus during the General Election campaign.

I can assure you that the Church of Scientology has not been asked for an input into policy in this area.

Regards,

Vincent Gribbin
    Head of Internal Communication
    Fine Gael Headquarters
    51 Uppr Mount St, Dublin 2
    01-6198422

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 29 April 2011 13:41
    To: FineGael
    Subject: Mental Health Watchdog

I commend the party for the stand taken in this piece

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/opposition-demands-new-health-watchdog-284848.html

I also note that it is a few years old and I wish to draw it to your attention that scientologists seem to believe they have the role as Ireland's Mental Health watchdog. I can only hope this is not the case. What can we do about this effrontery? They have awarded themselves a very prominent position, we have to do something about it.

facebook.com/pages/CCHR-Ireland/185347498179662?sk=info

Regards

Pete
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Anonymous Member

Nice one pedro.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

<3 Peter!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Well done you. Will you be letting the cult know how valued their input is?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. pedrofcuk Member

Yes, why not?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AnonyVix Member

So long as Fine Gael understand that CCHR = church of scientology as well and not some "secular entity which has no ties what so ever with the church of scientology that was founded in the USA by someone who knows first hand that the totally unconnected with the church of scientology and complete secular and unbiased teachings of L Ron Hubbard regarding Mental Health Care are 100% effective and that L Ron Hubbard's secular and completely unbiased and thoroughly researched knowledge of and insight into the secret history of the psychiatric death camps and the psychiatric agenda to control the world through drugs is rock solid in its complete secular and unconnected with the religious entity known as the church of scientology roots, making it deserving of charity status to pay for the license fees for the use the L Ron Hubbard's secular and completely unconnected with the church of scientology religion materials necessary for their completely secular and unconnected with the church of scientology operation as guardian of the people against psychiatric abuse and the betterment of society in a completely secular way, unconnected with the religious organisation called the church of scientology which L Ron Hubbard also founded being the great Humanitarian he was, unlike that Freud fellow who was born in Africa - oh wait that was Obama wasn't it....".

tl;dr maybe clarify that they understand that CCHR = church of scientology & so scientology "advice" or "input". Also, since when did anyone ever need to ask them for input...?

EDIT: Seriously, good job.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. RightOn Member

yes!
    COS pwned by pedro
    nice work
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Natter Bored Member

Yes, nice work.
  9. Ann O'Nymous Member

10. xenubarb Member

Well, good news or bad news. I have relatives that share your name. Somewhere back in the dim, we're related. I'm good with it, but how do YOU feel about it? <G>
  11. pedrofcuk Member

I don't understand, is this directed at me?
  12. Anonymous Member

Liek an unblinking eye.
  13. pedrofcuk Member

Update on CCHR Ireland's facebook page - it's GONE!

Yes indeedy, the CCHR facebook page has been removed.

WIN! WIN! WIN!

• Like Like x 2
  14. anonanchovie Member

Cogent argument, great bit of behind the scenes enturb and a jolly good win! That is the WWP we all know and love.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. pedrofcuk Member

Lulzy or what?
  17. Asexi Member

maybe they are over there looking for the worlds largest open air asylum?
  18. pedrofcuk Member

Dear Pete

Thank you for your email. I will look in to this.

Regards,

Vincent Gribbin
    Head of Internal Communication
    Fine Gael Headquarters
    51 Uppr Mount St, Dublin 2
    01-6198422

Sent: 08 August 2011 21:40
    To: Vincent Gribbin
    Subject: Re: Mental Health Watchdog

Hi Vincent
    http://www.facebook.com/cchrireland

Their site is still up and they are still making the outlandish claims. These people are dangerous in that they advise people to stop taking their medication. Could you maybe write to them and ask them to remove the statement that they are Ireland's Mental Health Watchdog?
    Pete

(This particular saga continues... until the day they remove their outrageous and outlandish claim.)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. timthephoto Member

20. pedrofcuk Member

21. grebe Member

Well who else is going to get the word out about the psychs and their industry of death, if not for the CCHR?
  22. Psychiatry is the greater evil and is responsible for millions of deaths around the world. Therefore your time would be better spent exposing them. CCHR would just disappear if there was no need for them.
    Mjtansy
    This message by Mjtansy has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

What a lovely thread necromancy. Do the drapes match the carpet?
  24. The Internet Member

Psychiatry is just part of humanity's library of information about problems like psychosis, mania, depression, panic attacks, compulsions, etc. If you can make those problems go away then we won't need to keep working on them and the psychs can go home.
  25. th?id=H.4933028834641254&amp;pid=15.1.jpg
    JAN EASTGATE - herald sun
    www.scientology-london.com

th?id=H.4701482879421228&amp;pid=15.1.jpg
    Former CCHR President Jan Eastgate's Scientology babysitter, 'Lil Ron' can watch up to 30 Sea-Org toddlers in cribs while Mom and Dad are on post for their 16 hour shift...............

Scientology's CCHR is the rabid pit-bull of watchdogs in the mental health arena................
    • Like Like x 3