Customize

CCHR Japan holding Seminar in Nagano on Nov.23/2012

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Trev6, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Trev6 Member

Been a while since I've posted here...

No, we're not dead, and more importantly, we haven't forgotten about Scientology, even with ACTA and the Download law breathing down our necks. Recently, a little bird told me that CCHR Japan is planning to hold a seminar in Nagano prefecture on the 23rd of November. As much as we'd like to, it's very unlikely we'll be able to get a protest going IRL there. So, we're planning to do the next best thing, and bombard the mailboxes, faxes, and phone lines of the public hall hosting the seminar to inform them that CCHR is a front group for a toxic, dangerous cult that ruins lives. Best part of this? Anybody can participate!

All you have to do is send this:
    pastebin.com/2xMGwUa4

(EDIT: or this -> http://pastebin.com/MkiZ6xsT , a newer version cooked up, for people who are themselves victims of Scientology, rather than merely protesting it).

To here:
    神稲建設株式会社
    くましろホール
    http://kumashiro.co.jp/hall/
    TEL:0265-59-7011
    FAX:0265-59-7033
    E-Mail:info@kumashiro.co.jp

Given that most of the readers here are going to be outside Japan, I'm sure e-mail will be the most popular option. If you can find a way to fax, though, go nuts. However you want to do it, any message to the hall might help them rethink allowing CCHR to use their facilities to spew dangerous, medically unsound advice to their community.

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. RightOn Member

You need to share the latest lawsuits against Narconon that have been filed in OK and the media coverage.
    Even Narconon GA is now being investigated for saying it was a residential rehab.
  3. amaX Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. RightOn Member

<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333
  5. amaX Member

Right back at ya, RO! <<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333333
  6. Trev6 Member

Winning.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. novu Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trev6 Member